New Hope

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Ohh I'm sorry, " Im quickly turn my body. Gosh. He got that hot body. We had been engaged for a year and this is the first time I saw his chest. 

  "What?. No need to feel shy. We no longer underage. Plus you will be my wife," He pulled me and both of us now lied on my bed with im on his top. He wrapped his arm around my waist. Gosh. His shower scent are too tempting.

  "Dont you missed me?. I missed you, " His fingers start to caress my cheek. He play with my hairs for a while make my heart wanna jump out, then he hold my chin to face him before start kissing me slowly and softly.

  His lips start to nibbled my upper and lower lips while his right hand holding my nap. I should stop him right. I shouldn't betray YongHwa. Wait. YongHwa no longer my boyfriend. And the guy who kiss me right now is my fiancee. 

  With a quick flipped,now he was the one on the top. He caress my lips using his thumb while stare into my eyes. His eyes make me weak. Why I feel like I'm giving myself to him?. 

  "Kang, let me go. I need to take a shower. Eunnie asked you go to downstairs. Yahh. Stop looking at me like that, " I covered my face using my palm. I'm going to melted in his eyes. This is sooooo bad. 

  "Why?. I can't look at my love. I love everything about you, " He hold both of my hand from covering my face. He kiss my eyebrows,move to my nose and start to attack my lips again. This time his kiss more rough. A hunger kiss. 

  I closed my eyes when his tongue my lips asking for an enter. His lips never leave my lips. When his right hand caress my thigh, I was shocked and automatically open my mouth. He grab the chance to get my tongue. Once he my tongue, my hands grip on my bed sheet. I was breathless.

   He such a good kisser. Honestly I don't want him to stop. I can taste the mint from his mouth. A fresh mint that make me want to have more. Every time he nibble my lips with his soft lips, I just want more even Im out of breathe. 

  "Mummy, " Yong Mee voice make us startled. Yong Mee cover her eyes and chuckle softly. I hit his chest lightly when he still on the top of me. 

  "Omma said dinner time. I wait outside, " I can see her giggle looking at us. Once she closed the door, Kang Nam give a light kiss on my lips. He lied next to me with his eyes keep looking at me. 

  "Go to downstairs now. Do not say anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter