My Dear

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Anyeong. Omo. YongHwa. Where is your omma and appa?, " The woman maybe same age with his omma hugs him tightly. And look at the girls who giggling and whisper to each other. Oh please!. And he seem to forget about me. He was happily chatting to the boys. 

  "Who is this girl?. Such a pretty girl. I'm his aunt, his  mother elder sister. Come inside, " Im bowed to her and nodded. YongHwa look at me helplessly when his aunt dragged me to follow her. 

  "Anyeong. Park Shin Hye ibnida," I feel like a stranger when they look at me with blank expression. But then they rushed to me and make me startled.

  "Omoo. What a pretty lady. Look at her big eyes. Such a fair skin, " One of the lady pinch my cheek very hard. I glance at YongHwa who seem happy to see me being attack.

  "Aigoo. Look at her red cheek. Shinhye ya. Joesong habnida. Where is Yong?, " His mother sudden appearance save me from being attack. I pointed him using my lips. Aishhh. My cheek feel so hurt.

  "Yongggg, " A girl run to him and hug him tightly. I'm quite shocked to see something like that. I can't see her face but I'm sure YongHwa enjoyed being hug by her. 

  He only try to release her hug when his mother calling his name. I tried not to look at him. Silly YongHwa. I stand behind his omma. Then the girl run to his omma and do the same thing. Now I can see her face. Quite cute. YongHwa try to talk to me but I walked to the group of woman that had attacked me just now. 

  "Anyeong Jangmonim, " She greet Yong's mother. Oh my gosh. My ears itchy hearing that words. You will be dead meat YongHwa!!!.

  "Ga Eul. You should stop calling me like that. You might make other misunderstand. Yong, show Shinhye your room. Let her rest," I want to protest but his deadly stare had  stopped me from talk back to him. So I just follow him from behind. I can hear that Ga Eul calling his name but being stopped by his omma. 

  "Why are you standing in front of the door?, " He asked me with his soft voice. I won't forgive him easily. Andwe!!!.

  "I think your omma only asked you to show me your room to let me rest. So please leave. I will only go inside after you leave," If I know I will meet his fan girl here, I won't followed him back to his hometown. He throw my bag and pull me inside. Stupid YongHwa. What if they saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter