Real Match

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Oh my gosh!. What happen to my room?. My engagement picture on the wall. Bigger bed, bigger wardrobe. My room become smaller with this bigger stuff. Less space!!!. Park Min Jung!!. No, Lee Min Jung!!!.

  "Kang, sit and don't talk. And you Mrs Lee Min Jung. Why did you bought that stupid stuff. My room become less space," I was yelling at my sister who don't even care I was yelling at her. Kang Nam going to stand up but I ask him to stay and keep quiet.

  "Wae?. The furniture is too old already. Do you have to yelled at your sister. Park Shin Hye, " She yell back at me with both her hands on her waist. That my style okay!. 

  "Too old?. How do you know that things age?. Did that thing spoke to you?. Don't put your hand on your waist. That my style," I turn my head to Kang Nam who chuckle. He look at the other way when I'm giving him not to laugh.

  "What your style?. That was grandma style. I don't care who style. Oh for your information, it was my idea. Not him. So don't blame him. You should be thankful because I bought it for you. I means this not the furniture," She gave me my favourite cheese cake. How can I still angry if she give me my heaven. I smirked to her before take the cake. 

  "Kang, why did you so scared with this little girl. Come here. Palli. You should appreciate that he helped you arranged your clothes including your underwear," I dropped my spoon on the floor once I heard the word underwear. Kang Nam who was walking toward us now turn his body back to living hall. 

  "Namekawa Yasuo!!. Come here, " I chase him when he start to runaway from me. In few second,he already enter my bedroom and locked it. 

  "Yahhhh. Open it. Open before I kick this door. Kang Nam, " I keep bang the door to force him to open it for me. Where is my sister?. She can't be seen nowhere. What a quick reaction. 

  "I will open if you promise not to hit me," He open the door a lil, just showing one of his eyes. I pretend to agree so I nodded  to him. 

  "Ouchhh. You promise not to hit me. Sorry. Ouch. Yahhh. Stop, " I keep hitting him once he let me in. I stand in front the door and locked it. How dare you touch my personal thing.

  "Who give you permission to touch my personal thing?. Do you lost your mind?. Let me help you bring it back. Come here. Let me hit your head, " Now we running in a circle. Why did their bought this couch. I feel like I wanna throw away this couch.

  "Stop there or you sleep outside," Like a magic, he stop moving. My sister is soooo wrong. He not scared to me. He obeyed to me like a kid obeyed to his mother.

  The moment I want to hit him, he attack me with tickle. He hugs me from behind and keep tickle my waist and tummy. It was so ticklish so I begged him to stop. I hold both his hand from tickling me. My heart stop beating when his lips nibbling my earlobe. My legs become so weak. His warm breath on my neck. His action make me harder to breathe. 

  "Stop teasing me. Let me go, " I should say it in serious tone but why I think my voice like trying to seduce him more. He tighten his hugs, while his tongue my back neck slowly move back to my earlobe.

  "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter