Deja Vu

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yong Mee look happy when she know that Dae Shin will come to our house today. After a smooth lunch last week, I decided to invite them to our house. She bring out all her storybook and toys. Including her favourite DVD, Frozen. Kids so into frozen nowadays. She always say she wanna be like Princess Elsa. 

 I remember our conversation why she like Princess Elsa so much. She said Princess Elsa is so brave. She not afraid to be herself. Yes dear, she so brave. Not like your mummy. I'm soooo afraid to let it go. To let go my memories. To let go my love for him. She ran to the door once she heard someone ring the bell. 

  "Mummy, they here, " Yong Mee shouted in excitement. I saw him first, then his mum and his wife. Dae Shin was dragged by Yong Mee. She forced him to follow her but he seem happy being with her. 

  "Annyeong. Come, have a seat. Yong ah,could you please help mummy bring the cookies?," Yong Mee stood up, follow by Dae Shin. His omma hugs me tighly while his wife bowed to me and out down a basket of fruits on the table. YongHwa sits next to his wife with his eyes looking around my house. I wonder what he searching for. 

  "Shin omma, can I help too?. I can help Yong Mee. I'm a big boy, " Such a cute boy. I pinch his sharp nose, like his dad nose. I bowed a little to face him. He put both of his hand behind and winked to me. Aigooo. He so cute!. 

  "Omoo. Yong ah,your Shin winked at mummy. Ottoeke. He make my heart wanna jump out, " I . But this is something that I never expect that my Yong will do. She hits his back head with giving signal, my eyes on you. I was so shocked. All I can do is look at them with open mouth. 

  "Dont winked to other again. Come help me bring the cake. I bribg the cookies. I helped mum baked it, " Weird but looking at them remind me again about us. I look at YongHwa who was looking at me. Oh goshh. 

  "But she so pretty. Like her daughter," Here we go again. Lil YongHwa make Lil Shinhye smile brightly. Looking at her cheeky smile, I know she happy to hear his compliment. Omooo, what with that stare. They stared to each other with only them know why. 

  "Ok. Stop with that lovey Dove you moment. Have a seat Mr Jung and Miss Lee," The moment I said Lee,YongHwa look at me. I think I know why. He want to know which Lee is my husband. I smile to him. It's been a long time not playing a mind games with him. I know he hate it so much. But I love to see his dying to know face. 

  "Where is your daddy?, " See, I told you that I know him very well. He not patience person. I almost laugh looking at his expression when Yong Mee ignore his question. I didn't told her to do that. 

  "Yong, is you dad still alive?," I saw his omma almost slipped her cup. YongHwa looking at his son with you are dead look. Yong Mee cover her face with her palm. 

  "Wae?. Are you crying?. Mianhe, " Dae Shin look so worried. He turn to his daddy, seek some help. He look confused when he heard Yong Mee laugh. 

  "Yahh. My dad is still alive. His name is  , " I feed her with cake before she could tell. I winked to her, asking her not to reveal his daddy name. I just wanna . Let him suffer for a while. 

  "Pimil. But my dad when he smile,showing his cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter