Please

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Eunnie."

  I think my world has stop spinning. Yong Mee stand next to Min Jung Eunnie. Four big luggage in front of them. KangNam who come out from the kitchen look shocked. I'm not sure if he shock because of me or YongHwa. He bowed to us make me feel more guilty.

  "Shinhye, you have to choose. Your family or your love, " Min Jung Eunnie look damn serious. Her eyes full of anger. She looking at me like a lion going to catch deer. 

  "Dear,what are you doing?. Let them settle their own problem," Byung-Hyun Oppa try to comfort my sister but failed. Even her husband need to step back. She really angry with me. 

  "Park Shinhye. I was there when you lost your hope. KangNam was there to cheer you up. Oppa was there to help you. Even omma, appa and KangNam's family was always support you. But where is the guy that you love so much when you needed him the most?. How could you turn your back on us and crawling back to him. Don't you have any pride?, " Her voice make me shaking. Her voice is a clear proof that she really upset with me. Yong Mee run to KangNam. She must be so scared. 

  "Oppa, please bring her to... "

  "Let my daughter see her real aunt. Let her know that someone stupid had betrayed our trust, " She yell at me before I finish my words. Real aunt?. Stupid?. I know she angry but how can she said something like that in front of Yong Mee. 

  "This is your luggage. I had sold this house. Leave our house. From today, you no longer belong to my family. Yong Mee will be with me. And you can return your engagement ring. Even omma and appa don't want to see you. Try to call them, they had changed their number. And they had moved too. You lost everything when you choose him, " Min Jung Eunnie push the luggage to me. I was going to begging when YongHwa hold my hand. I can't lost Yong mee.

 "Andwe!!!! ".

 Pakkkk. Something landed on my head. I turn at my right where everybody look at me like I'm a weirdo. My omma shook her head while my appa stare at me confusedly.

  "Why did you yell like a crazy person?. Tell me quick. You not going to be with him again right," Min Jung Eunnie pinch my cheek hardly. Oh my gosh, I think I become the old me. The one who like to imagine stupid thing. 

  "You should be glad that KangNam isn't like him. He act like nothing happen even he know you stay at his place. If you going to be with Yong, you should tell KangNam. Don't make him suffer," Isnt this situation look weird or I watched too many drama. My parents should against us right?. Then why did I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter