first kiss?!

Comic love

Leeteuk's POV

What is going on Leeteuk!!! You promised yourself that you will never falling in love again! But.. wait that was i'm trying to help her right? and she is my hoobae so its not wrong to give a hand then. Calm down dear self. Since when i'm this kind?

 

But what if those two will falling in love for real? hmmm

Leeteuk : What did you call me just now? You should call me oppa as im your boyfriend now

Sora : ermm this is our first meeting and you are my sunbae so i have to respect you.

Leeteuk : Is it really hard to call me oppa? i'm older than you tho. Call me oppa Sora ya~

Sora hesitating to call Leeteuk as her oppa. Oppa? Its kind a new word for her because only her manager she called as oppa. Although its he can be her ahjussi but he keep persuate Sora to call Oppa. Such a weird old man. Besides her Soo Man oppa, no way!

Sora : I will try. In our next meeting. Mianhe

Leeteuk : hurmm okay then.

 

Then the situation be awkward. Two of them are queit. After a minute, Leeteuk start conversation.

Leeteuk : Sora? Do you know how to date?

Bammm that question made Sora wake up from her daydreaming.

Sora : No... I never date before.

Leeteuk : Jinjja?! Are you kidding me? Okey then. Let me show you.

Leeteuk pulled Sora and make her sit on his lap. Sora was so shocked from his action. She frozed. This is her first time being on someone lap plus on man lap... Suddenly she feel something snake a hand on her waist from back.((can you imagine it? keke idk how to explain T.T))

Leeteuk : I bet that you never in this state before.../enter-twin his finger with Sora's/ Now, what is your feeling? I saw this in your mangas so i want you to experience it by yourself.

Leeteuk smiled. And slowly move his head toward Sora's to kiss her. But Sora pull her head a little bit because she feel so nervous! This is will be her first kiss and she though how can the first kiss can be this easy. Suddenly Leeteuk asked Sora.

Leeteuk : I'll kiss you. You will accept it right?

Without waiting her to answer it, he cupped her head and that's it! A couple who kissing on a sofa in campus's library! Her lips was so soft Leeteuk's though. So he trying to get into her but Sora jumped off from the sofa.

Sora : What the hell are you doing??!!!! That was my first kiss you know!! and you ruined it!! Congratulation!!! ugghhhh

But in her heart she feel happy. Why? kekeke

She run to the corner and sit on the floor because she feel so shy after kissing with hottest guy in this campus. Awkward at the same time.

Sora : What have you done??! (in crying voice)

Leeteuk just dying from laughing so hard watching Sora's reaction.

Leeteuk : Hahahaha you are so cute!

Cute? Why he said like that to me? Sora though... KYAAA i don't want to face him anymore T.T

Leeteuk : by now you are mine. so we will meet tomorrow okay? Annyong my love.

 

Sora can't stand and just sit on the floor and start day dreaming again. She want to dig a hole and stay there forever! She can't believe that she just dated with someone that famous in this university plus he is handsome too and.. he kissed her! how can this be?

But he well known as a greatest casanova in this university. He broke those girls's heart just like that. What if Leeteuk break Sora heart just like those unlucky girl?