unknown feeling

Comic love

Because I like you, or love… Is the first thing that pop in Leeteuk’s mind when he wake up from his sleep. He grinning like a fool when recalling what Sora confessed to him yesterday and he cannot wait for pick Sora up today to accompany her. As soon as he reached at Sora’s apartment, he saw a beautiful woman yet cute waved at him. Then Leeteuk held Sora’s hand tightly. Sora blushed when Leeteuk intertwine their finger together as soon as they meet. Sora : ige mwoya?

Leeteuk : mwo? You don’t like it?

Sora : not like that….what if people see?

Leeteuk : so what? You are mine.

Sora blushed and leeteuk just smile gently look at his Sora.Then, they are on their way to Sora’s company. After a few minutes, they are reached.

Sora : You can wait here while me send this manuscript inside arraseo?

Leeteuk : What did I get if I wait for you here?

Leeteuk smirked and earn a slap from Sora. Then Sora running inside and left Leeteuk alone. He waited her with a smile on his face.

KYAAAAAA Everyone in the room surprised by that suddenly shouting and turn their head towards Sora and Sooman.

Sora : You want to make my manga as a drama?!?!?!?! Jinjja?!?!

Sooman : Jjan! This is surprise for you for all your work hard. Many fans voted for your manga then you selected. ^^ Your drama will aired in sbs special drama for 2 hours each episode. Heroin that selected is Min Hyorin. She is raising and popular star now ^^ so you was so totally lucky Sora ya..

Sora’s eyes widen when she heard that name. She just can’t believe it. Her favorite celebrity will act in her manga!!!!!

Sooman : and one more thing, she is your fan Sora ya keke that’s why she accept it without a doubt.

Sora : I can’t believe it!!!! This is not dream right?

Sora pinched herself to make sure this isn’t a dream and she yelp in pain. Yes! You are in the real world Kang Sora! Then suddenly…

Sora : so, who is the hero?

Sooman : we already search for one but no one suit with that character… a handsome yet gently look boy with cool personality, popular, kinda naughty…that is what we found in your manga Sora ya…

Then both of them just quiet and drown in their own though. Suddenly they look at each other and shouted…

Sora&Sooman : HAAA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora was tugging Leeteuk’s shirt with a cute face persuade Leeteuk to accept her suggestion.

Leeteuk : audition for a drama? Are you serious?

Sora : jjebal~ the heroin is Min Hyorin!!!! You are sooo suitable for that character because I drew that character base on you…

Sora was flushed when saying that. Leeteuk silently laugh seeing Sora blushing like that. Then he act serious and ask some question to Sora.

Leeteuk : are you really sure with your decision Sora ya? You are not regret it right?

Sora : yes yes I’m so sure! Pleaseeeeee I will do whatever you want if you accept this…..heok…

Leeteuk smirk and move his head toward Sora’s and whispering.

Leeteuk : be prepared…..

And once again he earn a slap from blushing Sora. Leeteuk make a poker face and said.

Leeteuk : I’m not joking…

Sora : Yah! *slap* whatever it its just go arraseo? I will outside that room.

Sora show the audition room and push leeteuk. She feel so happy. After a minute, leeteuk came out from the audition room with serious face and it make Sora nervous.

Sora : so…how was it? Did you get it?

Leeteuk just silent and show her a pass paper. Then without she knowing, Sora hug leeteuk and kiss his cheek. Leeteuk was speechless and blushing hardly. Then Sora shyly moved her hand from leeteuk’s waist but leeteuk just keep holding her.

Leeteuk : so this is the reward if I do what you asked me to do…I will be your servant for entire of your life Kang Sora ssi if this is the reward but I expecting more in the future.

Leeteuk smirked and wink at Sora. Sora just stay in his arm speechlessly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few weeks, the press conference for Sora’s upcoming drama is here! Leeteuk and Min Hyorin stand side by side in front of flashing camera here and there while Sora is at the backstage watching them for a far with happy heart. “this is totally look like my manga!”

Sooman : sadly, you do not want to join the interview session. If you are there, it will be perfect!

Sora : oh no no. then one university will know about this!

Sooman just laugh watching flustering Sora. The interview started and both of them suddenly shut their mouth. The camera was flashing here and there.

Reporter : Min Hyorin ssi, we want to know what is your first impression toward Leeteuk ssi after you meet him?

Hyorin : honestly, Sera Kang’s manga is my inspire for my love story and I’m one of her fans too! So, I extremely happy when I meet Leeteuk for the first time.

Hyorin smiled gently to the reporter. Sora shocked hearing that answer from hyorin. She didn’t expect this. The next question is shocking her more!

Reporter : we heard in this drama you and Leeteuk will kiss for the first time. Is that true?

Hyorin : I feel so lucky because my partner was handsome as Leeteuk ^^

Suddenly Leeteuk feel uncomfortable with that answer and Hyorin tugging Leeteuk’s shirt and look into his eyes. “what is this?” The reporters and fans are shouting. Sora feel like bomb just exploded in her mind hearing that. She suddenly hit Sooman.

Sora : mwo?!? Where the hell that scene came from?!?!?

Sooman : yah! You are the one who draw it!

Sora hit her head at the wall and keep mumbling. “I should realized it earlier! Babo Kang Sora!!! babo babo babo T.T heol…suddenly I feel sick… aniya aniya!!! This is just your feeling Sora ya…..they are just acting, nothing is true” suddenly she remember that kiss scene from her manga and she continue hit her head on the wall. Sooman silently go away from Sora after his saw Sora hitting herself.

Sora : eo where is Leeteuk oppa?

Suddenly she feel something pat on her head. Sora look up and saw leeteuk just smile gently at her.

Leeteuk : what is my princess thinking huh?

Sora : huh? Nothing… hehe are you done?

Leeteuk : the press conference? Yes but the dialog reading session? Not yet.. you will wait for me until I finish right?

Leeteuk Sora’s hair and keep her in his arm until Hyorin came from out of nowhere.

Hyorin : aaahhh….Sera Kang!!! I have all your mangas <3<3 I read them uncountable until I remember all the dialogs!!!

Hyorin was fangirling over Sora and leeteuk laugh watching that scene.

Leeteuk : Hyorin ssi is funny right? Kekeke

Hyorin : yah! I’m one of her fan you know!

Leeteuk : ah..geurae…mian ^^

Leeteuk was smiling gently at Hyorin and it give goosebumps to Sora. Suddenly she feel hurt.

Crew : Leeteuk ssi! Hyorin ssi! Its starting now!

Hyorin : arraseo…

Leeteuk : nae. Sora ya, wait here I will be back after this.

Leeteuk move his lips toward Sora’s and kiss her gently. Then he walk towards the meeting room left frozen Sora alone. Suddenly she heard a conversation.

Girl 1: I think leeteuk oppa and hyorin eonni should be together right? They look perfect!

Girl 2: yeah I think soo! I look how hyorin eonni seeing leeteuk oppa! Maybe she likes him? Kuikui

Sora just stand there quietly. She do not know what should she feel. She remember how leeteuk tell her that ‘hyorin ssi is funny right? Kekeke’ she feel her heart beat rapidly than usually. “oppa…” “he will like hyorin ssi too…” Sora griped her sweater tightly to control herself.

Sora : Sooman oppa…I wanna go home…

Sooman : ehh?? What’s wrong??

Sora : next week deadline I’m not finish it yet so I have to do it.

Sora is giving a fake smile to Sooman and continue her way back home. All her way to her apartment, she feel sick. Maybe because of her feeling? As soon as she reached her apartment, Sora jump on her bed and pull her blanket until cover her face.

DING DONG DENG

Click!

 

-----

-----

------

-----

-----

------

im so sorry for not updating for a loooooooong time >< enjoyyyyy