that woman

Comic love

Jiyeon : Unnie…uljima…I’m here. Don’t be sad arraseo? I will make sure Leeteuk regret for what he done to you.

Sora : ani ani..don’t do anything to Leeteuk oppa…ok Jiyeon ah, I need to go to the library to finish my manga. You, go back. Don’t worry about me arraseo?

Jiyeon : but unnie…

Sora : geunyang ka. Your parents will worry. Go go

Sora push jiyeon’s back after she saw a taxi in front of them. She wants to be alone. She tried to push away that feeling after she saw Leeteuk was hugging with a girl. After jiyeon disappear from her sight, Sora make her way to the library. Luckily there is no one. So, Sora take her sit as usual and start drawing. Sora drew a boy who cheat with his girlfriend hugging another woman with tears in her eyes after she remembering what happen earlier. She kept throwing out her drawing because she can’t draw anything that romantic instead of sad scene. Suddenly, a pair of arms hugging her waist and put his head on Sora’s shoulder.

Leeteuk : woahhh you are so serious when you are drawing. Don’t work too much. You have to get a rest too arraseo?

Sora was completely shock with Leeteuk and she tried to cover her tears from falling after hearing Leeteuk’s voice. She instantly wake up from her chair to get out from seeing Leeteuk’s face and that make Leeteuk confused. He pull Sora’s arm and went closer to Sora but Sora’s eyes still keep close tightly refuse to see Leeteuk’s face.

Leeteuk : Yah are you hear me?

Sora : Mian!!! I need to go!!!!

Sora excused herself quickly and left Leeteuk was confused with Sora’s behavior. “what’s wrong with her? Why she didn’t want to see me?” After awhile waiting in the library hoping for Sora to come back but he got nothing, he go home with disappointed feelings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Sora’s house. Sora are in her room trying to draw her manga but she kept scribble her drawing. Her mind is still remember Leeteuk was hugging another woman in front of their campus lovingly and that make her sad. She can’t draw even she know, she should draw her favorite scene where is the couple confess their love to each other. Her eyes still teary when drawing. Sora though, if she continue to keep this feeling in her heart, she can’t draw a happy love story manga forever! She kept scold herself for falling in love with Leeteuk eventho she know, that she will be hurt. But her heart is still love Leeteuk after what he done to her. “falling in love is something that uninteresting” Sora though.

Sora : if I know falling in love will be this hurt, better if I don’t know what is it…

Sora was crying all night long without finishing her drawing until she fall a sleep with her tears keep flowing.

The next day, Sora woke up earlier than usual to get ready for her class. She scared if she will bumped with Leeteuk on her way to the campus. On her way to class, Jiyeon suddenly greet her in cheerful voice as usual.

Jiyeon : Unnie!!! Good morning~ OMMO! What’s wrong with your eyes?!?!

What make Jiyeon shocked is, Sora’s eyes was swollen. Jiyeon though maybe Sora was crying all night all after what happen yesterday and she understand her very well.

Sora : Morning jiyeon ah…palli go to your class. I will take a fresh air here for awhile.

Jiyeon : make sure you okay arraseo?

Sora : naeeeee~

Sora was sitting at the bench under the tree taking the fresh air before go to her class. Her heart still feel sad but she trying to act cool and strong. Suddenly, a very known voice greet her from back.

Leeteuk : Yah Kang Sora!

Sora : ommo!

Leeteuk : Since yesterday you kept ignoring me. Tell me why, now.

Leeteuk look so mad at Sora but after seeing Sora’s condition, he feel worried.

Leeteuk : What’s wrong with your eyes? Let me look at it.

Sora : Andwe! I’m sorry but please go away from me.

Sora suddenly wake up from her seat and look directly into leeteuk’s eyes with tears in her eyes.

Sora : Thank you so much for helping me with my manga. I’m so appreciate your kindness. But now I think, I don’t need you anymore.

Sora was ready to go but Leeteuk grab her arms quickly. Unexpectedly, Sora pull of her arms from Leeteuk’s grip strongly and that’s make Leeteuk speechless.

Sora : BECAUSE OF YOU, I CAN’T DRAW ANYTHING!!!!! I THOUGH, IF I FALL IN LOVE FOR REAL, I WILL MAKE A GREAT LOVE STORY MANGA….but because I falling in love with you for real, I can’t draw anymore!!! Because I like you, or love..

Sora push Leeteuk with full of force crying but Leeteuk still not move an inch. In turns, he pull Sora’s body make her trapping in his arms. Sora was struggling to free herself from leeteuk’s embrace and then Leeteuk let Sora go but, what make her more shocked is, Leeteuk grab her head with both his hand and move his lips towards Sora’s to keep shut. He keep kissing Sora’s lips without attention to stop. People around them are stunned with that scene. Some of them even took their picture. Leeteuk stop kissing Sora for awhile to catch their breath. Sora took that advantage to say something.

Sora : You! Such a Casanova I should not-

Leeteuk cuts Sora from talking by kissing her again. This time, he kissed her with force. Leeteuk put Sora’s arms around his waist while his hand move towards Sora’s head to get more access to her seductive lips. At first, Sora keep holding back from reply leeteuk’s kiss, but later, she give up. Its make leeteuk urge more to kiss her again but then suddenly he let Sora go slowly but he still hold Sora’s face and look directly into Sora’s teary eyes.

Leeteuk : Yah! Are you just seeing me as a manga character? Are you not serious in this relationship? For your information, you are the only one that I love. So, you have to care about me from now because me, Leeteuk or Park Jung Su love Kang Sora from bottom of his heart…

Sora’s heart bit faster until she wants to collapse. Luckily Leeteuk was holding her. She feel so happy after hearing Leeteuk confession. Sora put her face on Leeteuk’s chest while her hands is around Leeteuk’s waist to cover her tears. They are in their own world. Suddenly she push Leeteuk after she realized, they are still at the campus. Sora starts to get panicked and Leeteuk just laugh at Sora’s clumsiness. He find that Sora was cute in her own way that make he loves Sora more. He reached for Sora to keep her in his arms but then the girl that hug Leeteuk yesterday come out from nowhere. She smiled sweetly at TeukSo. Sora was stunned seeing that girl in front of them. She suddenly want to escape from Leeteuk’s embrace but Leeteuk keep holding her in his arms.

Girl : Park Jung Su…woahhhh you guys really look like a couple in the manga!!! Jung su ah, you look really good in that suit.

“Jungsu ah?! They must be close….” Sora talked to herself. She suddenly feel sad but it brushed away quickly after hearing Leeteuk said something.

Leeteuk : Noona. Why are you here?

Girl : is that correct way to talk to your sister JungSu ah???

“MWO? Noona?!?” Sora one more time shocked with that girl statement. The truth is the girl that hugging leeteuk is his sister. She feel so relieved. Suddenly leeteuk’s sister found out something on the floor. That was Sora’s drawing. Sora dropout her drawing when she push Leeteuk just now. She quickly pick up her drawing from the floor. Leeteuk was laughing seeing Sora. Luckily, leeteuk’s sister do not know what is that.

“phew lucky me”

Leeteuk’s sister : are you Kang Sora? you must be my brother’ girlfriend. Nice to meet you ^^

Sora : how..how..you know about me?

Leeteuk : of course I tell her about you baboya. Keke this is Park In Young, my only sister. So, don’t be jealous arraseo? ^^ I know you are mad at me when you see me hugging this yeoja in front of you.

Inyoung : this yeoja?! Yah Park Jung Su I will reveal your childhood photo to Sora if you kept talking to me in this way!

Sora : Just give me! Kekekeke

Leeteuk : no way! Kajaaa let’s go somewhere~

Leeteuk hit Sora’s head lightly after she said she want to see his childhood picture and Sora just pout at leeteuk. Then leeteuk intertwine their finger together and went to the café. Inyoung feel relieved when she know someone will make her brother happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Annyong~ im sorry >< i'm not good in writing romantic or hot scene huhu please forgive me TT give me some feedback juseyo~~~