Hero

Comic love

2 days after their dugun dugun date, Sora back to her work but after her work, she have a date with yeah you know who right? kekeke

At dc company

Sooman : wowww your's manga had a lot of romantic scene. i'm so impressed with it. Plus the love line was really great! Goodjob Sora!! I wonder why....hmm

Sooman look at Sora from bottom to the top and he kind a shocked because this is the first time he saw Sora wearing a cute outfit. Sora wearing a short skirt show off her slander leg and cute blouse with cute hairstyle. Sora look a little bit nervous because of that stare.

 

SooMan : Sora, you look so different today... i bet you have a date after this huh? *smirk* haaa!!! you had met someone right??? that's why yours love line getting better right??? 

Sora : Mwo? uhm..uhm..

SooMan : stop suttering. i know you. Go, enjoy your date but don't forget the deadline for another plot is tomorrow! Be careful! *smirk*

Sora : What?! tomorrow? Alright oppa...

 

Sora is hearing her favourite songs from her IPod while waiting for Leeteuk to fatch her in front of her office until someone backhugging her.

 

Sora : kyaaaaa what take you so long to fetch me up? i'm dying from boringness you know. *pout*

Leeteuk : Mianhe aegi gongjunim ^^

Sora : what are you calling me? aegi gongjunim? *shocked*

Leeteuk : yeah waeyo? you don't like it? or you want me to called you yeobo? hm?

Sora : stop dreaming...

Leeteuk : hahaha okay kaja.

 

Leeteuk open his car door for Sora. In the car, they are so quiet. Either one of them want to start the conversation. Leeteuk was so shy because this is his first time saw Sora dress up like this either in campus or anywhere else. Leeteuk is the one who give up and start the conversation.

 

Leeteuk : You know what? You look so cute in that outfit. hehe

Sora : ah..geurae? Gomawo

 

Sora is blushing and they turn into awkward situation again because both of them was so shy. After 10 minutes , they reached their destination.

 

Leeteuk : I bet you hungry right? i can hear your stomach growling to be fill. keke

Sora : Yah how could you say like that *blush* yes i'm hungry why not we go to lunch now?

Leeteuk : hahah lets go. i bring you to the best restaurant in town. jjan!

 

The restaurant look so beautiful and expensive. This is Sora's first time being in the expensive restaurant for entire of her life. She was so awkward.

 

Sora : don't you think this is to much? This look so expensive. *worried*

Leeteuk : Nothing is to much. Let get in. I though you hungry, so stop worrying arraseo?

 

Leeteuk look at Sora with full of love and it give a goosebump to Sora.

 

Sora : Wait a minute. I want to take the picture for my upcoming manga scene because it look so beautiful. and stop give me that kind of stare.

Sora turned away her eyes from leeteuk's stare and look somewhere else to cover herself from blushing and keep herself busy taking the picture.

 

Leeteuk : waeyo? you scared to fall in love with this stare?

"yes yes so stop giving me that kind of stare can you? ugh you driving me crazy!!! ><"

Sora : er....ok i'm done. Let's go!

 

As soon as they step inside the restaurant, Sora was grinning happily because she found some inspiration inside the restaurant because she see some couple at the corner of the restaurant. She feel like this place give her some relaxion. She can't calm herself from drawing until some guys shouting their names.

 

Donghae : HYUNG!!! eo Sora shi. Annyonghaseyo.

Eunhyuk : Woah hyung.........this is your first time right bringing a girl right?

Leeteuk : nae.. waeyo? she's is my girlfriend so what? Right Sora-ra?

 

Leeteuk was snaking his arms around Sora's tiny waist. Sora look so shocked and her mind go blank with leeteuk's sudden action.

 

Donghae : Yah hyung stop giving us goosebump. 

Eunhyuk : yeahh my finger went curling because of you. Let's go to our table. Sora shi, just ask anything from your LEETEUK OPPA because he is extremely rich arraseo? *wink*

Leeteuk : what's with that wink Hyukjae? 

Donghae : look like someone is jealous. Stop it hyukjae. keke btw hyung we ask Kyuhyun to join us too can.....

Kyuhyun : Annyong!!! WOAH teukie hyung whose that girl? She look so pretty. Can you introduce her to me?

Leeteuk : Kyu-ah this is Kang Sora. She is my girlfriend so stop dreaming *slap kyu's head lightly*

Kyuhyun : MWO??? Girlfriend?? it though.....hmmhmmpp

 

Eunhyuk was covering kyu's mouth to stop he from talking about leeteuk's past. Kyuhyun look so speechless with that and he just stay still until hyuk release his hand from his mouth.

 

Leeteuk : yes she is my girlfriend. do you have any problem with it? ok enough for now before i eat you guys lively because i'm so hungry. Sora ra sit here.

 

Leeteuk pull out the chair for Sora and shyly Sora sit on it. She wondering, is all that 'girlfriend' things is true?

 

Kyuhyun : hyung~ how about me? *aegyo* i want someone to pull out my chair too. *whinning*

Leeteuk : Just sit by yourself! :p

Kyuhyun : ahhh hyunggg~

EunHae : Stop it kyu!! *kick kyu* just sit and order your food can you? errr

 

Then everyone is at their own chair. Sora feel so awkward being with leeteuk's friend until her hand become cold because of nervousness until something warm reach for her cold hand and she look down she find Leeteuk's hand was clasping their hand together. Luckily the boys don't see it. She was blushed in red with sudden hand-holding and with that, Leeteuk give her a sweet look to calm her. "leeteuk please stop it. i can't help myself from falling in love with you if you keep giving me that kind of look T.T"

 

Kyuhyun : woo woo hyung stop giving that kind of stare to Sora shi. She look uncomfortable with it. right Sora shi?

"thank you Kyuhyun shii T.T"

Leeteuk : Waeyo? She is my girlfriend so why not? Right Sora-ra? ^^

 

Leeteuk's head are leaning on Sora's shoulder while keeping his eyes on Sora's to keep staring at her.

 

Eunhyuk : eyyy hyungggg geumanhae!!! Waiter!!!!

and then waiter comes to their table to take the order. Leeteuk pull of his head from Sora's shoulder immediately and give a dead stare to hyuk for ruining his romantic moment with Sora. Sora feel relieved with it and silently she laugh. While waiting for their foods, they continue to chit chat until...

 

Kyuhyun : Have you guys kissed yet? how your dating session? woah i bet teukie hyung can't hold himself kekeke

Leeteuk : *reach for kyu's head and slap it* Watch your mouth evil maknae!

 

Sora was excuse herself from talking more about leeteuk and her. She went to hid because she feel so shy.

 

Donghae : Eh Sora shi is running away. kekeke maybe she don't want to tell us about them. kyu-ah be patient arraseo? Hyung why not you tell us keke

Eunhyuk : Hyung! Teukie hyung..

Kyuhyun : yah shikerou

 

 

But leeteuk's eyes stuck on two guys that familiar with frown eyebrows. "what are they doing here?"

 

At Sora's hiding place.

Sora : phewww what kind of question is that? how come they ask me that kind of question.

Suddenly, a beautiful girl with two guys behind her step closer to Sora. She kind of familiar in their campus. Sora tried to remember that girl and she is Taeyeon, diva from their campus who got many boys throw themself to be her boyfriend. Suddenly Taeyeon speak...

 

Taeyeon : tsk tsk Kang Sora... How dare you to have Leeteuk oppa by yourself and i will not forgive you because of that...

 

Sora feel nervous for what is going on...

 

Taeyeon : Guys, if you do what i asked, i will pay you guys triple arraseo? make sure you guys complete it.

Guy 1 : Arraseo taeyeon-ah we will make sure she can't meet Leeteuk for you....

Sora : Yah mwo..mwoya..jamkanman...

Sora closed her eyes because she feel so scared. until she heared someone shouting painly. "ackkkk Leeteuk sunbaenim!!"

 

Leeteuk : what are you guys doing?!?! Don't you dare to hurt her.

Guy 2 : Arkkk appo..what are you think are you doing??? 

 

Leeteuk are extremely angry for what happen to Sora. Leeteuk was pull Sora near his body and grabbing that guy's coller angrily without attention to let it go. He know something bad will happen to Sora as soon as he saw that two guys in the restaurant.

 

Guy 1 : What are you are you doing? Don't act like you are her hero!!!

He trying to punch leeteuk but leeteuk are faster than him and grab his hair until that guy scream for help.

Leeteuk : puahaha don't make me laugh. Are you forget that i have black belt in the campus? or do you want to test me?

He is ready to punch that boy until Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun come.

 

Donghae : hyunggg we want to join too!!! haiyahhhhhh

He was grabbin that boy hair tightly while hyukjae and kyuhyun are kicking another boy until he fell down on the floor. Leeteuk know who is the leader in this stupid gang and suddenly he saw a girl who is trying to run away. He let Sora go and ask Eunhyuk to keep her stay away from that stupid bastard while he go to search for that girl.

 

Leeteuk : Taeyeon-ah stop it. i know this is all your work. We are completely done right?

Taeyeon : NO!!! Oppa.. you are always mine please don't leave me alone for that stupid girl oppa....*grab Leeteuk's arm*

Leeteuk : Don't you dare to call her that way. You are my past and she is my present and future. Have you forgot what have you done to me? You are the one who made me break up with you. so stop bringing up the past now let me go if you don't want to get hurt.

Taeyeon : oppa...why you acting like this? You are not like this.. why are you so mean to me?

Leeteuk : As i told you earlier, you are the one who made me like this...if you dare to hurt Sora, i will be more mean to you arraseo? so now let me go.

 

Taeyeon as left crying after Leeteuk pull himself from her grip. Leeteuk went straightly to Sora to make sure that she is okay. He pat Sora's head lightly to keep her calm.

 

Leeteuk : Sora ya..Gwenchana?

Sora : ah..nae gwenchanayo..gomawo..

 

Sora was still feel shocked for what happen and her eyes was filled with tears until her tears drop from it places. Leeteuk gently wipe her tears and look directly into Sora's eyes.

 

Leeteuk : jja uljima...everything is okay arraseo? Now, let's go. i will buy you americano okay? ^^

Sora : nae...gomawoyo...

 

Sora feel safe when she was in Leeteuk's arm. He is someone that can be romantic, gentleman and hero for her when she was in danger. At first, she just see leeteuk as a manga character that she drew but now, she falling in love with him.

'WHAT? No No andweeeee you can't Kang Sora! Wake up! he just help you! T.T why you are so handsome. gentleman and romantic in one time??? what should i do....whatever it is,i can't sleep because i need to finish my drawing '

Suddenly she hug Leeteuk's waist with her head leaning on Leeteuk's chest and went to her dreamland because she was so tired for what happen today.

 

Leeteuk : Yah kang Sora..How come you can sleep in this situation. keke i feel happy seeing you hugging me like this.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora : Andwe..andwe..deadline!!!

 

She was struggling in the blanket dreaming that she can't send her drawing to her SooMan Oppa or Appa within due time.

 

Sora : Woah luckily that just a dream.

Suddenly she feel arms around her body pull closer to a hard rock chest without knowing who is the owner and she feel hot breath between her ears and neck.

Leeteuk : Sleep princess..I'm trying to sleep...don't move to much...hmmm

Sora : WARGHHHHH what are you doing?!?!?! Yah wake up!!!!!!

 

Her eyes went wide when she saw Leeteuk is hugging and snuggling his head on Sora's neck. "what i'm doing here with him? how come i'm in the same bed with him??? ANDWEEE"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Sorry for late update huhu i'm busy these day T.T so enjoy ^^ please give me some feedback to let me know what is lacking huhu ^.^ Thank youuu *bow*-