Start

Comic love

Leeteuk pass the envelop to Sora who stand there like a statue. 

Leeteuk : This is yours right? 

Sora feel like in heaven when she though an angel give her something especially Leeteuk.

Sora : Tha.. Thank you.

Sora take it with shakily hand,heart,mind and soul. 'He does't look at it. Phew i'm so lucky' 

Leeteuk : I can't believe you can draw such a thing i though you are innocent kekeke

Sora was stunned and shocked! She tried to grab the envelop as fast as possible. But Leeteuk was faster than her. He raise his hand with the envelop luckily Leeteuk was a little bit taller than Sora so she cannot reach it.

Sora : Give it to me! This is an important work that i have to complete it! 

Leeteuk : work? What kind of work?

Oh . 

Sora : urmm urmm  

Leeteuk : ahhh you don't wanna to tell me huh? If that way, i have to spread it to the others~ lala I can't wait for tomorrow~~~

Although leeteuk said that, but he didn't mean it. Yeah maybe he's a playboy but he's gentlemen. He just want to watch Sora's reaction.

Sora : Alright alright! I will tell you. But please do not tell everyone about it. Promise?

Leeteuk and Sora made a pinky promise. Sora can't believe that she talk and had a skin ship with this popular guy. And there Sora tell leeteuk everything about her works from A to Z.

Sora : I'm really wish that you can keep those secret 

Sora's beg to leeteuk. 

Leeteuk : Here your important work.

Leeteuk gave the envelop to Sora after hear the explanation form her. 

Leeteuk : You drew a romantic hot couple to make the readers feel don't you? 

What the hell is he talking about >< 

Sora : No!! I drew this comic from the bottom of my heart as a girl! You will never understand it.

Leeteuk step closer to Sora and pulled Sora's shirt slowly...

Leeteuk : but you never experience it before right...?

Leeteuk said in y voice.

Sora and Leeteuk face are really close! Sora nearly can feel the hot breath on her face. She feel extremely nervous.

Leeteuk : .... You never been in love and dated with someone right...? Hmm

Sora think that its true that her experience was not enough to make a romantic hot scene for her comic. Leeteuk continue..

Leeteuk : If you go dating with a boy, who know that your comic will be better hmm right Sora-ra?

Sora move her face closer to leeteuk and...

Sora : Leeteuk!!! Date with me please!!!!!! I want to make my comic better! Jebal! 

Sora's pov 

What the hell are you saying Sora???!!! He must thinking that you are crazy oh god please take my life now T.T  but unexpectedly Leeteuk agreed with her suggestion.

Leeteuk : Woahhh that will be great. I will help you ^^

Leeteuk smiled sweetly to Sora. His dimple smile killed her slowly.

Sora : jinjja?? Jinjja? Kamsahamnida sunbaenim!!!