more exciting huh

Comic love

“oppa…”

“Sora…”

Both of them panting catching their breath after their hot session kisses. Slowly Leeteuk wake up from Sora’s body and went beside her on the bed. He gently Sora’s hair and look into her deeply shown that he want to take it slow. She understand and look so shy after what happen just now. Sora shyly put her hand around Leeteuk’s waist and look up into his eyes which is replied by a sweet smile from Leeteuk.

Leeteuk : Sleep princess.. I know you are tired after what happen today.

Sora feel touched because Leeteuk treated her like a woman and different from the other men. Sora slowly close her eyes and snuggle her face on Leeteuk’s chest to find some warmth and slowly drive off to her dreamland. “goodnight princess…Saranghae” Leeteuk kiss Sora’s forehead and follow Sora to the dreamland with a smile on his face.

-the next day-

“uwarghhhhh a little bit more until I finish it. Ajja!! Ajja!! Kang Sora, you can do this hwaiting!” Sora was struggling finishing up her drawing rashly because she need to send it to sooman after this. Luckily there is no one in the library. If so, people will think that she is a crazy girl who talk to herself alone. To her surprise, her complete drawing was snatched by someone. Sora look up and saw a handsome man smiled at her while reached for her face and slowly rub her chubby cheeks.

Leeteuk : aegiya, why you didn’t ask me to accompany you here?

Sora : naaah I don’t want to disturb you and your friends playing basketball just now ^^

Leeteuk : They’re don’t mind. I bet they will be happier if I’m gone

Leeteuk pretend that he was hurt and pouting like a kid who didn’t get an ice cream. Sora can’t help from pinching his cheeks because it is so cute in her eyes. Leeteuk yelp in pain and rubbing his reddened cheeks.

Leeteuk : ouch! Appo!!

Sora : hahaha served you right! *merong*

Leeteuk : yah it is not fair! Fine!!! I will make you in pain in different way next time *smirk*

Sora : yah what pain???

Leeteuk : bimil :p

Sora rolled her eyes because of her ert boyfriend that she love so much. Leeteuk smiled and look at Sora with his lovely eyes. Suddenly Donghae, Eunhyuk and Jiyeon come out from out of nowhere shouting…

EunHae : Assa!!! We’re all going on a trip together tomorrow!!! Hyung come on with us~

Jiyeon : kyaaaa! I can’t believe I’m going on a trip with you guys >< Sora unnie come and join us!!!

Leeteuk look at Sora who is excited hearing about that news. His evil mind started to link in his mind. He want to tease Sora before she give the answer.

Leeteuk : mian, Sora and I got busy with something else tomorrow in our love nest right Sora ra? Ouchhhhhh

Leeteuk earned a slap on his shoulder from his girlfriend and giggling like a kid after saw Sora’s reaction. She blushed in red after hearing that statements form Leetuek in front of their friends.

Sora : stop making a joke like that. You make me embarrassed.

Donghae, Eunhyuk and Jiyeon look at them in amazed and blushed as well. They don’t know that their hyung is like this with Sora. usually they saw Leeteuk in charismatic leader mood but when he is with sora, their hyung is totally different.

Eunhyuk : uuu neukdaeteuk is back wolf wolf….be careful Sora ssi kekeke

Leeteuk : igea mwoyaaaa??? Don’t mind them Sora ya

Leeteuk was totally in red after hearing Eunhyuk’s. He put his arms around Sora’s shoulder to make her close near to him. Donghae and Eunhyuk showed disgusting faces after they saw Leeteuk and Sora in their own world. They are kind of jealous with his hyung. Jiyeon also join them to tease Sora and Leeteuk.

Donghae : hyung geumanhae!!!!

Jieyon : nae! Geumanhae you two! Let discuss what should we bring for our trip tomorrow. You two will join us right?

Sora tug on Leetuek’s shirt sleeve to ask for a permission. Finally Leeteuk nod his head as sigh an agreement. Donghae and Eunhyuk shouting happily like a kid as their leader agreeing with their plan.

Leeteuk : who else in this trip? Where will we go?

Leeteuk bombing the questions and surprisingly Eunhyuk take out a piece of paper that he listed all the things that they will do, eat, stay and everything from his pocket and show it to him.

Eunhyuk : we will go to the Jeju Island and Kyuhyun will join us later because he got some exam early in the morning. Do I have answered all your question mister?

Eunhyuk act like a tourist guide who give an explanation to the tourist who got k many question in his head which is leeteuk. Leeteuk laughed at Eunhyuk and they played along.

Leeteuk : nae sajangnim kekeke

They laugh at each other jokes until sora ask a permission to go out for awhile to send her manga drawing. But she did not tell them about that manga things yet except for jiyeon who already know about it.

Sora : Sorry guys. I got some work to do. I will join you guys later to discuss about tomorrow trip. Miannn

Sora kissed on Leeteuk’s cheek before running out from the library and earn a woooooo sound from Donghae and Eunhyuk. Leeteuk still blushing there even Sora disappear from their sight. Donghae and Eunhyuk continue to tease their hyung more.

 

-dc company-

Sooman’s face shown a good news to Sora and she became nervous about it.

Sooman : chukahae Sora ya for your last script! Now, the Girl In Love has been turned into drama and your manga is doing great! I’m proud of you.

Sooman jokingly wipe his fake tears act like a proud father. Sora giggling looking at him. She can’t believe her carrier as a mangaka become more successful than she dreamt off. Sooman continue to compliment Sora’s manga again

Sooman : your love scene towards the end were especially good! I’m amazed. Do we have need Leeteuk to thank? Kekeke

Sora blushed as soon as Sooman say Leeteuk’s name and about their love life. She nod her head shyly and remember about their first trip tomorrow.

Sora : haaaaa!!! We’re going on a trip together tomorrow!

Sooman look shocked and raise his voice a little bit until people around looking at them.

Sooman : just two fo you!?!?!?!

Sora look speechless and she explained. Sooman feel relieved after hearing Sora’s explanation.

Sora : no… jiyeon and his friends will be there too.

Sooman : phew. Ha’ah! This will be a good chance for you to get some idea for your next manga! What a great idea!!!

Sora widening her eyes and sooman smiled brightly at her. He can read her mind.

Sora : what?! More wok?!?

Sooman : of course! We’ve got to fit in the next preview at the end of the month! We have to decide new characters and the plot.

Sora hearing that speechlessly because she though she will get some rest after their hot drama become a hot issue in korea but sadly, it is just a dream for her.

Sora : real..ly..? I didn’t know about.

“what’s wrong with this girl nowdays? -.-‘

Sooman: now you know right? So your new series must be better than the last time. Reader will be expect it to be more exciting.

Sora think deeply what Sooman mean about more exciting. Her mind went confused. She suddenly think something out of her innocent mind and blurted it out.

Sora : more exciting?!?!?! Love making?!?!?! No way!

Sooman again shocked with her behavior. He really can not predict what this girl can be. Sometimes innocent, clumsy and now, naughty.

Sooman : exciting doesn’t mean Sora ya -..-

Sora still in her own world and not hearing what sooman said.

‘this trip is perfectly timed!! I’ll deepen my feeling in this relationship with teuk oppa on this trip… kyaaaaaaaaaaa’

Sora’s heart bit faster just thinking about it. She can’t believe what exactly she think about it. This was totally not her. But for sake of her manga, she will anything for it. Sora was too excited and run away from dc company ignoring Sooman who is shouting her name.

---

---

---

---

kekeke mianhe suddenly my mood to update is here :D so enjoyed :))) p/s ; sorry for the naughty sora kekeke put some comment juseyo kkk