bittersweet

Comic love

“How come I’m on the same bed with him?!?!? ><” is the first thing in Sora’s mind when she noticed Leeteuk was hugging her like a teddy bear in comfortable position. Sora found out that her cloth was changed and it made her scared. She tried to remember everything but nothing came in her mind. What made her more surprise is Leeteuk was shirtless! Suddenly a y husky voice greet her.

Leeteuk : hmm… good morning princess…

Sora : warghhhhhhhhh!!! Lee..leeteuk…

Sora was hugging herself with blanket eventho she had fully cloth keke clumsy sora as always. They are still on the bed without any plan to get off. Sora was still shocked. Her mind went blank when she found out leeteuk was beside her on the bed! One more time, ON THE BED!

Leeteuk : nae~? Keke whats with that big eyes? Are you shocked?

Sora : OF COURSE I AM!! What did you do to me????????? Why my cloth are changed???? And why are you shirtless?????????

Leeteuk : kekeke stop bombing me with your questions. This is your first time right? *smirk*

Sora : answer me first!

Sora are still hugging herself in sit position and Leeteuk still laying on the bed comfortably looking at Sora with loveable eyes. He tried not to laugh at Sora’s reaction and his evil mind is still continue to tease Sora. Suddenly leeteuk wake up from the bed and went closer to Sora’s face until he can feel her breath. Their heart was bit faster than usual.

Leeteuk : hm for your first question, I don’t have any idea what is going on between us yesterday night. Second, who do you think huh? *evil smile* Third, I’m always like this when I sleep so don’t be so shocked arraseo? And I got a nice body lately keke I bet you like it *smirk* Okay now I have answered all your question, so we need to continue what we stop last night…..

Leeteuk suddenly push sora’s shoulder slowly until her back touched the bed and make his head move towards Sora’s neck with put his fully weight on her body. Sora was stiffen with that sudden ‘intimate’ position because this is her first time being in this situation. She tried to push Leeteuk’s head away from her neck but she feel her hand froze. Finally she got some courage to talk eventho in tiny voice.

Sora : wae…yo?

Leeteuk : why suddenly you nervous? Be relax okay?

He find out this is interesting for tease Sora like that. Sora was extremely nervous and scared until she want to cry and its make leeteuk surprise with it. He quickly get off from Sora’s body and pull her into a hug and pat her back.

Leeteuk : Sora ya…mianhe.. I’m just teasing you. Don’t take it too serious. Im not doing anything to you and we just slept on the same bed because last night you were drunk after you took the wrong drink. And your cloth, you are the one who change it after you said that you feel hot so I gave you my shirt. Please don’t misunderstand…mianhe…

 

Leeteuk feel so sorry about what he done earlier. He kept Sora’s hair to make her calm. Sora stop sobbing and feel more ease after hearing leeteuk’s explanation. She hit leeteuk’s chest lightly using her fist and leeteuk just keep holding her in his arms.

 

Sora : you..you made me scared…please don’t do like this again..i hate crying in front of people..

Leeteuk : mianhe..jinjja mianhe..jja lets get off from bed before I continue with my evil mind kekeke *smirk*

Sora : See!! You did it again! *hit leeteuk’s chest* *pout*

Leeteuk : ouuu appo *pout* please don’t make that face..it so cute..lets go breakfast. I will cook for you

 

Coffee aroma is filling the kitchen hall as Leeteuk make it for their breakfast as his apologize for what he did towards Sora just now. He even cook for them. Sora just sit at the dining table watching leeteuk from back. Her mind kept imagining they are real couple that spent their night together just like in her manga. Suddenly she feel scared thinking about it. She scared that she will get hurt. She wake up from her day dreaming after she smell something good in front of her.

 

Leeteuk : jja lets eat. I made both of us a sandwich. Eat slowly because I had tell jiyeon to inform your parents what happen yesterday. ^^ so stop day dreaming arraseo? *pinch Sora’s chubby cheek*

Sora : oppa…you are really like a manga character that come out from shoujo comic but in real life..i feel like we are date for real after what happen last night…

“what?!? Last night?! Arghhh what are you thinking Kang Sora >leeteuk silently laugh at Sora’s comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At dc company.

 

SooMan : this plot was great! “the unknown feeling in love”  the main character is absolutely perfect in this story! I love it ^^

Sora : So this is good right?

SooMan : yessss I received many good feedback from yours readers. Plus with your plot that include super duper romantic love line, in another word, yours dating tactic is effective right? *smirk*

 

Sora feel so shy and suddenly she remember about yesterday night that make her blush.

 

Sora : if I always had those kind of feeling everytime, even 100 pages I will draw!!! *determined*

 

SooMan was speechless and he feel happy seeing Sora like this because he treat Sora just like her daughter.

 

SooMan : tss 30 pages is enough tho. Don’t remember the deadline is 2 more days. Don’t always dating and forget about it arraseo?

 

Sora make a salute gesture and quickly go out from the office after she remembers that she had a lot of work to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later, Sora and the rest of student of Hanguk University went back to their study time. Sora and Jiyeon went to the campus together as their daily routine as a student. Sora excitedly tell Jiyeon about her date with Leeteuk.

 

Sora : Do you know what? Leeteuk oppa is a great chef!! He even made me a very delicious sandwich with Americano for breakfast! He is ddaboong!!

Jiyeon : Kyaaaaaaaa you are so lucky Sora!!!! If you are happy, I will happy too! So please be happy like this arraseo? *pull Sora into a hug*

 

On their way to the campus, suddenly they saw a couple hugging. So, they hide at the back of the wall. Jiyeon said its good by watching that couple as an inspiration for Sora for her manga. But those two cutie girls are still not know who are they. They are kept watching them until Jiyeon noticed something.

 

Jiyeon : eo…I think I have seen that backpack at our campus right Sora unnie? LEETEUK!!!!!!!!!!

 

They are completely shock and Sora cover Jiyeon mouth to shut . Suddenly they hear Leeteuk said something.

 

Leeteuk : what if people saw us hugging like this?

Girl : don’t mind them. They will be jealous if they saw you hugging me like this. Don’t bring other girls into your room except me alright? Today, we got plenty of time to go a date right?

Leeteuk : nae…

 

That girl are still hugging Leeteuk tightly without attention to let it go. Within a minute, the couple is disappear from their sight. Sora feel like something stab her back after saw leeteuk hugging that girl. Jiyeon was completely mad at leeteuk. Sora kept calming Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon : Park Leeteuk! I can’t forgive you for what have you done to my Sora unnie!!!!

Sora : shhhh Park Jiyeon! Gwenchanayo…

Jiyeon : but…….

Sora : geuman! Don’t think about it again..Leeteuk oppa is super duper popular. It’s not weird if he got another girlfriend. Are you forget Jiyeon ah, he just helping me with my manga. I’m truly okay with it…

Jiyeon : Unnie…please don’t make face ‘ugly’ face….i hate seeing you like this…

 

Although Sora said like that, but her heart feel like something stab on it. She tried to control her tear but she can’t. Jiyeon feel bad for Sora. She kept calming Sora from crying. 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry again for late update *bow* thankkyu for those who subcribes >< i will work harder for the next chapter ^^