Flower boy

Comic love

 

Jiyeon & Sora : What is going on????? *run toward the windows

Jiyeon : Woahhhh they are here. No wonder those girls shouting crazily.

Sora : Who who? *looks

And there's, Sora, who stunned looking at beautiful creates. There are a group of handsome boys! Not only handsome but very handsome! 

        They are Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin who were playing the basketball. Actually, they have 13 members but they busied with their assignment huhu sad right? 
          And there's Sora who continue her works drawing a man anime character after get inspire by looking at the boys.

Jiyeon : Omma why they are so handsome T.T

Sora : *still drawing...

Jiyeon : Why can one of them be my boyfriend? TT.TT

Sora : *still drawing...

Jiyeon : YAH! Are still with me or with your work?

Sora : Park Jiyeon you such a ruiner! I'm trying to draw their character in my upcoming comic! But i never met them before..... Who are they?

Jiyeon : You must be kidding right? Oh gosh Sora!! They are a group of flower boys in this university for god sake!!!! Every girls was craving for them to be their boyfriend include me hehehe. 
    
 Ok let me introduce them to you. The one who was wearing a white shirt is their leader, Leeteuk. He's well know for his casanova image. He broke the girl heart just like that. The cute little one is Sungmin but sadly he got a girlfriend uwaaaaa. Ok the taller one is their evil maknae Kyuhyun. He is really good in singing. I bet you will melted after hear his singing. And the one who look like a monkey and fish is Donghae and Eunhyuk. Although Donghae was called as a fish, but he is the most handsome among them kyaaa and eunhyuk was a great dancer.

Sora : Can't it be longer? Gosh Jiyeon you can be next Sir Jiyoung who talking to much. But for me, the handsome one is that guy who wearing the white shirt. What is his name again?

Jiyeon : Its Leeteuk. But actually his real name is Park Jung Su but i don't know why he change it.

Sora : I know why he change it kekeke its sound like an ahjumma name. 

Jiyeon : yah you are so mean but i agree with that hahaha do you think they are kind or gentlemen?

Sora : If i draw them as anime, they should be more handsome and kind. *focusing on drawing

Jiyeon : What the hell sora.. Still work????? That's why you! Kang Sora still single and never got a boyfriend! Unlike me i got a boyfriend in the past but... Yeah don't talk about it.

Sora : Its you who bring it up -,-

Jiyeon : If you got a chance to date         with some boy, its fine right? He's can be your inspiration for your comic right Sora? Fufufu *evil smile

Sora : Do i have to do that...?