a date

Comic love

RINGGGGG

Showed the end of the class. Sora was searching for Leeteuk as he promised her to go to somewhere. Suddenly she bumped with Donghae at the hallway.

Sora : hm Donghae shi can I ask you something?

Donghae : ah….Sora shi nae what is it?

Sora : do you know where is leeteuk shi? I’m trying to find him but I can’t found where is he.

Donghae : uuuuuu are you two want to go a date? Woahhh I’m so jealous with teukie hyung *pout* ah btw he is at sport room because just now we played basketball hehe.

Sora : Ahh….kamsahabnida Donghae shi *bow*

Donghae : Nahhh gwenchanayo see you later.

Sora was heading to the sport room and she was blushed because saw the boys changing their cloth. “why is he in here, where is he?” suddenly…..

Sora : KYAAAAAAAA!!!

Leeteuk : Ommo. What’s wrong? Aigoo you surprised me *pat Sora’s head* why you blushing? Ahhh because of this? *show his abs*

Sora : an..aniyo *blush*

Leeteuk : hahaha geurae… Take this off…

Leeteuk was trying to pull off sora’s uniform starting from the below button…

Sora : YAH mwohaneungoya?!?!?! What wrong with you like seriously why suddenly you want to open my uniform?!? What are you trying to do to me??? Sora hugging herself.

Leeteuk : hahaha what? Then why you come when I’m changing my cloth? *smirk* I though you want it. *pout*

Sora : Crazy namja!!! I’m really surprise with it you know?! Humph ok let me change my cloth first. Don’t you dare to come in.

Sora pushed leeteuk from the changing room. Leeteuk was really happy because finally they are going on a date.

CLICK

Sora step out from the changing room after she was done.

Leeteuk : woah you look really cute in those outfit. *pinch Sora’s cheek* ^^

“don’t smile like that leeteuk no no!!!!! ommo ommo ommo” Sora shouted in her mind.

Sora : ah..geurae? gomawo…

Leeteuk : kaja

Leeteuk was clasped their hand together. Their heart was race so rapidly because of nervousness. They are switch to silent mood because they are blushed in red.

“is this even real? Why you make me like this leeteuk ya T.T I feel like we are dating for real…please leeteuk don’t make me falling in love with you T.T” They are reaching at Cheongdamdong streets hand by hand. People are watching at them with full jealousy. ‘why I can’t be that girl?’ ‘woah they are so cute!!!’ Sora was blush in red because of the people was staring at them. Sora look up to look at leeteuk suddenly they made an eye contact. “ommo please don’t give that kind of stare leeteuk T.T ok Sora, wake up! You are here with him to do some research ok ok?”

Leeteuk : nae? ^^ am I that handsome?

“yes you are yes yes!! T.T”

Sora : grrr Leeteuk!!!! PLEASE TELL SOME SECRET PART OF MAN BODY!!!!!!!! ><

Leeteuk was laughing like crazy because of Sora. He found that she was really cute and innocent. Eventho they are reaching at the restaurant to lunch, he still laughing remembering of Sora’s statement.

Sora : yah stop laughing at me. *pout* I just want to make my manga better in hot scene…. “maybe he think that I’m crazy..wahhh eeottokhae? T.T” Leeteuk : okay I’m done. Kekeke is that best being a mangaka?

Sora : OF COURSE!!! *stand up from her chair* EVENTHO PLOT AND THE NAME OF MANGA ALWAYS REJECTED BY MY MANAGER, EVENTHO I’M ALWAYS SLEEP AT MID NIGHT JUST BECAUSE TO FINISH MY MANGA but….. when the readers gave me some courage words, all of them disappear like that.. ^^ hehe

Leeteuk look amazed at sora and he still found that sora was so cute.

Leeteuk : woahhhhh jinjja? I’m so jealous because there are still people like this.

Sora : yah! Do you want to tell me that I’m lame? *pout* I want to be like my idol in manga that’s why I need to work harder to be like her hehe ^^ haaaa I want to ask you something. Why you don’t want to date with all those girls? As I see, almost everyday girls confess to you. Especially dasom, sunhwa. They are pretty tho. Wae?

Leeteuk look so speechless. He trying his best to answer Sora’s question.

Leeteuk : aigoo ya.. do you want to date someone that you don’t love Sora-ya? ^^

Sora : of course not!

Leeteuk : then your question answered. ^^ as long I’m not find a girl that I true love, better being like this but if the girl that I love but she doesn’t love me back, I must changed to a better guy for her right Sora-ya? ^^

Sora’s eyes was wide open. “is he trying to confess to me? Can I trust him?”

Sora : ah…nae nae I need to jot them in my notebook for my next scene in my manga kekeke

Leeteuk and sora heading to photo-booth to take a memorial picture together. Their face was really close when the camera taking their picture. It look like leeteuk actually kiss sora’s cheek but sadly no. After that, they went to the café to grab their favorite beverages. Leeteuk’s face was so priceless when he trying sora’s Americano. They walk hand by hand along the streets and gain attention from peoples nearby. At first sight, people will think that they are actually dating. After 3 hours spent their time together, they finally bid a goodbye.

Sora : gomawo leeteuk shi for spent your time with me. I got many things to be mine inspiration for my manga. ^^

Leeteuk was step closer to sora and grab her waist and kiss her cheek. “wait this is the scene where the lover bid a goodbye to each other after their date ommaaaa T.T”

Leeteuk : Annyoeng see you tomorrow at the campus. I’m glad you happy ^^

Sora : Ah nae…*blush*

But no one know what is really in Sora’s mind when she with leeteuk.

“is he really like this eventho with me? But honestly if leeteuk really falling in love, the girls must be jealous with his girlfriend. What type of girl does he like in this world? Hmm maybe like me? Andwe!! Yah kang sora wake up from this dreamland!!! How come I can think like that >< he is just trying to help you kang sora !!! should I believe in him?”