Teaser 4

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

  "I can't believe I must have you with me..." JinHo growled. He was looking at the small female dancing in front of him.

  "That's what you get when you're a thirsty monster, wooo-oo-oo-ooahh!" the girl sang and shook her head fiercely. She was listening to her I-phone and completely unaware of the surrounding world.

  It was very late at night and they were walking on the streets of the city. A small girl with a bicycle passed them by. She looked at them and seemed scared, probably thinking they were scary. Little did she know what they were about to do to one innocent bystander.

  "Can you shut up?!" JinHo yelled.

  “Can’t hear you”, she said and tilted her head to the side. She pulled out another one of her earphones. “Come again?”

  “Aish!” JinHo muttered and continued walking forward.

  “It’s Ashli”, she pouted and took few quicker steps to catch up with him. “So have you found anyone like fitting?”

  “If I had do you think I’d still be like this?” JinHo asked, obviously irritated. He was panting a bit and his face was even paler than usual. His eyes looked a bit smoky.

  “Ta-ta-taa”, Ashli tapped her finger to his cheek. “When was the last time you like had something to drink?”

  “I drank water this morning.”

  “You know what Ashli means”, she said. “Better find someone soon or a snap will be heard from your brain and you’ll find yourself biting like that granny on the other side of the street.” JinHo looked at direction Ashli was pointing at.

  “I might be thirsty”, he said. “But my taste is not numb. Old humans taste like crap.”

  “Ashli agrees”, she nodded. “But if I was you I wouldn’t be picky.”

  “I’m not-”

  “Hey, how about that boy?” she said, pointing at a small, cute looking guy coming up the stairs from metro station. JinHo took a long, deep breath.

  “Blood type O”, he smirked. “Perfect. And he’s cute.”

  “Yeah!” Ashli screamed. “Mission, staaaaart!” She pumped her fist up in the air. She started running towards the boy. “Excuse me!” she yelled.

  “Women”, JinHo snorted and walked after her. His monster-like instincts grew more sensitive as he approached the boy with slow steps. He was able to smell the boy’s blood, imagine its taste on his lips and even hear how it moved in his veins. His thirst became - I’d like to inhumanely demanding, but I guess that’s obvious - so demanding that he knew that even the smallest inconsiderate move would make him attack the boy and bite his neck so hard it would get broken.

  JinHo watched curiously as Ashli explained something about a lost cell phone to the boy and pulled him back down the stairs. He followed them constantly looking around incase someone might notice them. All the time Ashli was telling a story to the boy who appeared to be totally clueless about the danger he was walking into.

  “So it was somewhere around here”, Ashli said and pretended to look around when they reached a corner where they wouldn’t be spotted. The boy also started searching for a phone that didn’t exist.

  “All yours”, Ashli whispered. “Don’t go too hard on him. Ashli doesn’t want him to be like dead.”

  “What's that to you?” JinHo asked.

  “Nothing much but Ashli wants to get back home quickly and doing the after work is harder and also more time-consuming if he dies.”

  “Right...” JinHo muttered and walked to the boy. He wrapped his arms around his waist and smirked as he felt the body in his arms stiffen. “Don’t worry”, he whispered and his neck. “This won’t hurt... a lot.” He slowly sank his fangs into his neck and tasted the delicious blood. It had been nine days. He had survived nine days without blood which was a fairly good result considering how it had used to be. Considering the stage in which he had been craving for blood every couple of hours this was a great improvement. JinHo was enjoying the taste so much he didn’t hear Ashli calling his name until she yelled with all she had.

  “JinHo you bastard do you hear me!”

  JinHo let go of his meal whose loose corpse fell onto the floor. He turned around and saw a guy pointing a gun at Ashli’s head.

  “We’ve got company”, she smiled ironically.

  “This is the reason you stopped my meal?” he asked in disbelief. “Take care of him.”

  “Fine”, she said. “But I’d appreciate it if you’d do something for me once in a while.”

  “You know I don’t do things for anyone”, JinHo said.

  “Yeah you do”, she argued. “You might not show it but I’m sure that in you somewhere there’s hidden a marshmallow.”

  The guy with the gun looked confused. He was about to kill the girl yet those two were having a normal conversation like it was an every-day-situation. He was so confused he didn’t notice how Ashli lifted her leg and kicked upwards so that the gun in his hand flew to JinHo who caught it easily. Before having time to pull out his sword Ashli levitated above the guy’s head and dropped down kicking him hard on the top of his head. The hunter lost consciousness and fell to the floor.

  “That was easy”, Ashli said and bent down. “And now... Let’s see if this one tastes as good as his fellow creatures.” She bit his neck and drank a bit. “Not bad”, she nodded approvingly. “A tad too bitter for my taste.”

  JinHo took the guys hand and was about to bite him.

  “Hey you already had yours”, Ashli complained.

  “Come on, this is a hunter”, he stated and bit his arm. After a moment he pulled away and shrugged. “You’re right. There is something wrong with this one. Just get rid of him.” He threw the gun to Ashli and walked back to the cute boy he had bitten to erase his memories as he still appeared to be alive. Hardly, but yes JinHo was able to feel his pulse. He placed his hands on the sides of the guy's head and closed his eyes.

  Ashli took the gun and made the snapping sound. She lifted it at the hunter’s forehead.

  “Sayonara”, she said and pulled the trigger.

 

...


Hi people!! It's Banny writing!

I hope you liked the teaser :D
Did I make the blood drinking part sound too ... mianhe XD

I'll be writing every now and then so if you've read HSHS or Art of Seduction and actually liked them then this is most likely something to anticipate for :D I don't know when will be next chapter I write so saying "till next chappie" doesn't seem fit I suppose, but well anyways as for now: baibai<3