Teaser 2

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

"Mommy? Wake up."

               

 

                                  "Daddy? Where are you?"

 

                                                                          "Jae Oppa? Why is there blood?!"

 

 

 

"I'm scared......"

 

 

My eyes shot open as I looked around to check my surroundings, I was still on my room, thank god. I sigh and lay my head against my pillow, I close my eyes and was about to fall asleep when I felt my bed move. Two arms rapped around my waist, a hard cold chest was up angainst my back, a soft snore was next to my ear. Why.

I turn around and face the culpret, of course its Hoya as usual, He always does this. When I first came here I would cry at night and he would hear me, so he was always trying to get me to go to sleep and he would end up falling asleep as well. Now that we're in our early 20's, he still somehow gets into my room and gets in my bed and that is a bad sighn!

"Yah! get the out of my bed Hoya!" I say while kicking him off. There was loud thud and a groan of pain.

______Down stairs_____

Amber was munching on her toast, she sat between Yunho and Jae. Yunho was reading the newspaper and Jae was finishing his orange juice, when they heard a thud from above that caused the chandelier to radle.

"Looks like Hoya sneaked into Kaylajo's room again." Amber siad with a blank face. Jae just sighed, while Yunho growled in anger.

______Upstairs______

Hoya got up from the floor and rubbed his , that was in pain now.

"Why? Why do you do this to me every morning?!" He groaned in pain.

"Well, for one thin. . . WE ARE TO OLD TO SLEEP IN A BED TOGETHER FOR NO GOOD REASON!"

"What do you mean?" He pouted cutely.

"It, looks like we are together in a relation ship and it looks like we have- never mind I not going to say it." I say rubbing my temples in annoyence.

"I'm going to take a bath, so leave."

"Fine." Hoya sighed and left taking my quilt with him.

I take off my pajama's and put my robe on, I walk into my bathroom and get a towel from under the sink. I then remember that I forgot to bring in clean clothes, so I walk out of the bathroom. Not noticing my robe is parshly open at the top, when I heard something.

I look to my left to see.

"HOYA!! GET OUT!" I scream.

Hoya's face was flushed a bright red, he then covered his eyes and turned around. He was trying to get out when he ran into the door, then open the door while holding his bleeding nose and rushed out. I run back into the bathroom and slam the door.

_______30 minutes later_______

 

I was sitting at the table eating waffles with syrup, my face was red from the incident earlier. At least its not like that time when-

"Kaylajo, cut it out! its not as bad as when Hoya drank some of you blood." Changmin said while playing his PSP.

My face became more red, that was the most awkwarest day of my life!!

"You know you liked it." Changmin snikered.

"S-S-SHUT UP!" I stutter

He was right, its hard not to like it. I mean come on! For some god damn for saken reason when ever a vampire feads off of a human, its so freaking weird! You feel like your having . . . . . .. . . . .But Im still a .

______Flash back______

Hoya and Kaylajo were training out in the woods near the force field that surrounded the castle, they were racing and Kaylajo was in the lead. As always. Hoya for some reason, was falling behind so Kaylajo stopped and ran over to him to ask what was wrong.

He was breathing heavely and his fangs started to show, Kaylajo's eyes grew wide when saw his fangs. She knew he needed to feed, but she had to get away from him so she can't get bitten. A hunters blood is suppose to be the sweetest blood to a vampire, and that they crave it the most. I was about to run when I felt his hand grab my rist and yank me down to the ground, he was now kneeling over me, his eyes were a beatiful silver. I couldn't stop looking at his eyes for some reason, I then felt his breath on my neck.

My eyes widen, I was about to push him away, but his teeth then pierced my skin. Everything turned hazy, my body was tingaling in a way I never felt before, but for some reason it felt. . . Good. it was suppose to be fall but some reason it was getting realy warm, I then heard screaming and passed out.

_______End of Flash back______

I was blushing and so was Hoya.

"Uhm....Kaylajo?" Hoya asked nerveous

"What."

"I didn't know you were still a ." He said quietly.

My eyes bugged out of my head, Yunho looked at him shocked. Amber just looked at him wide eyed like me, Jae was in a state of shock as well. Changmin just sat there playing his game.

"Are you saying that I'm a !" I asked in rage.

"NO! I thought since you and your boyfriend-"

"I DON'T HAVE A ING BOYFRIEND YOU PABO!"

I then got up and left the dinning room.