3/4 Black Bloods. Yeon Iseul

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

AFF link to profile:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/51081

Name of charatcer:

Yeon Iseul.

Nicknames:

Sullie // Julie.

Ulzzang links and name:

Lee Ji Eun.

picture oo1 // picture oo2 // picture oo3 .

Style

Casual:

picture oo1 // picture oo2 // picture oo3 // picture oo4 // picture oo5 // picture oo6 .

Fancy:

picture oo1 // picture oo2 // picture oo3 // picture oo4 // picture oo5 // picture oo6 .

 

Training:

Please refer to fourth paragraph under 'Background'.

What age are you:

389 years old.

How old do you look:

20 years old.

Nationality: 

Chinese-Korean.

Preference of Blood: 

O.

Pet:

Male Siberian Husky.

Qiáng (强) - Meaning 'strength'.

picture oo1 // picture oo2 .

Height:

162 cm // 5'3 .

Weight: 

52 kg // 115 lbs.

Personality:

Yeon Iseul can make the statement 'looks can be deceiving' very true. On the outside, she appears to be a very humble and happy girl that doesn't dare to hurt a fly, but in reality, she's the total opposite. On the inside, she's always thinking of a plan to eliminate everyone, even those around her. She refuses to make friends, unless if they're of use to her. Once she's finished using them for whatever reason, she kills them off. 

A very cold and distant girl to practically everyone. There are those one or two exceptions, but it took years for them to gain her honesty and trust. She's very serious, never will she joke or play around with people; she's serious at all times. She does everything on her own, refusing to rely on those around her. A very intelligent, independent, and blunt girl that see's her glass half empty. She's very pessimistic that see's the bad in everything, also a very rebellious girl whom is unforgiving. Impatient and trustworthy-- only to those who she can trust herself. Iseul is known for being a really competitive and aggressive girl. Her heart is never content unless she has a good physical fight with someone. At times, video games may satisfy her as well. Rarely will they ever, though.

In the morning, she would pretend to be a normal college student. She passes all her classes, since she's learned everything throughout the years already. Every year, she'd be the valedictorian. But at night, that's when her true identity appears; a Black Blood. 

Likes:

Sleeping, eating, and listening to music.

Colors: Black, gray, blue, and purple.

Running when she's stressed and or bored.

Drinking Green Tea (hot and cold), bubble tea, and water.

The rain. (Thunder and lightning calms her.)

To train.

Stars.

Basketball.

Dislikes:

The color pink.

Pineapples, chocolate, coconut, and coffee.

Country  music.

Stupid excuses.

Unmannered people.

Hobbies:

Cooking and cleaning.

Playing the piano.

Traveling.

Talents:

A fast learner.

Can run a mile in five minutes.

Is a quiet and soundless walker.

Background: 

Yeon Iseul was born as a pure evil person. Her Mother, Yuan Xue (she kept her maiden name), a Chinese lady, was a pure Black Blood while her Father, Yeon Daejung, a Korean man, was a half Black Blood and Demon. Being two-thirds Black Blood and one-third Demon, she inherited their evil traits. The most interesting thing is that in her Mother's womb, she had a twin sister. Sadly enough, her twin sister wasn't strong enough to inherit their traits, therefore she's not as evil as her younger sister, Iseul. Actually, her older sister, Yeon Minhee, wasn't evil at all. She was a hunter, those whom protected the Silver Blood's and Human's; she went against Iseul. Iseul being herself, didn't care if the person she was fighting was related to her, or not. All she cared about was eliminating those who weren't worthy enough to walk on Earth. Thus, she ended her own sisters life two hundred years ago.

Two hundred years ago was the Battle of Black Night. Iseul, of course, took part in this. This was perhaps the second major battle she took part in, after the Battle of Silver Hunt. The Battle of Black Night was between the Silver Blood's, Hunter's, Werewolve's, and Black Blood's. On this night, it was dark, the moon refused to shine, causing the Black Blood's to feel a powerful urge to go out and have fun. An unplanned battle caused the three other parties to be unprepared. They didn't lose, but a few hundreds were slayed. During this battle, Iseul wasn't too shocked to see her Hunter sister, Minhee, protecting them. Minhee was protecting Kim Eiji, a Japanese-Korean Silver Blood. She was slayed by Iseul, while Eiji is still roaming around Earth.

The Battle of Silver Hunt occured roughly about two-and-a-half years ago. It was a planned battle to slay all the Silver Bloods walking on Earth. Hunter's weren't suppose to be involved in this, but being the Silver Blood's protector, they had no choice but to take part. The Black Blood's slayed five hundred Silver Blood's and three hundred Hunter's, while two-hundred-and-thirty-eight Black Blood's were slayed.

Iseul had an older brother as well, Yeon Jae. He too, was a Black Blood, just like her. Jae was one-hundred-and-fifty years older than Iseul, so he was her personal trainer. He taught her everything she had to know about being a Black Blood. What she has to do, what she has to look out for, and the history of Black Blood's were all taught by Jae. Iseul was trained at a young age, roughly around seven years old. When Jae turned three-hundred years old, he married a young lady by the name of Choi Sora. Soon after they married, she changed her surname and is now known as Yeon Sora. Jae's special ability is Neurocognitive Deficit: the ability to shut down a person's brain function, rendering them unconscious.

Jae specifically warned Iseul about Werewolves, the only group they have major unsolved conflicts with. This conflict began twenty-five thousand years ago, before they both were born. Still unsure of the actual actions that were involved, it's not taught to Black Bloods. All they know, is that this was led to the Battle of Black Wolves.

Iseul met her love interest, a Werewolf, when she was two-hundred-and-nine years old. Usually, she'd feel no emotions towards anyone, especially those whom are her enemy, but this was an uncontrollable feeling. No, this wasn't a normal feeling any girl who is in love would feel, this was a feeling where she wanted to protect him instead of slaying him. Though during battles, she would put that feeling aside. She would still try not to hurt him in anyway, but she ends up hurting him or he hurts her in the end. Jae, being an intelligent and witty man he is, found out about her feelings towards a Werewolf. He kept this a secret between them both, though he doesn't support this relationship. Instead, he warned Iseul and told her not to completely fall for him and try to forget about him as soon as possible, if not, her feelings for him might lead to an unnecessary battle.

Power or ability: 

Mediumship.

  • Ability to communicate with spirits of dead people.
  • Can summon ghosts.
  • Summon spirits to possess other people.
  • Sense the presense of supernatural forces.
  • Banish spirits from a specific place.
  • Prevent spirits from doing a specific action.
  • View the spirit world.

Mark:

picture oo1 .

Love interest: 

Yonghwa - CNBLUE .

 

Relationship status: 

Single // Werewolf.