Teaser 3

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

We sat in the truck on our way to our hose in the city, we only stay at the castle on weekends but stay in the city during weekdays. I sat up front with Uncle Yunho, Changmin was in back with Hoya in the middle and Amber next to him. Hoya would not shut up, he kept trying to talk to me and I had a head ache, I had told him to shut so many times that I lost count already.

"Thats it..." Yunho said through gritted teeth. He then pulled the truck over and got out.

"Changmin, Amber! Grab Hoya!"

"Wait! What are you goin- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Hoya freaked out as he saw my uncle take out a roll of duck-tape.

______5minutes later______

 

We were on our way to the city once again, it was now quiet and my head ache was going away. Changmin was in the back with Hoya, who looked like a silver mummy but you could see his face and he didn't look too happy. Amber was smirking at how funny her older brother looked.

Everything was peacfull till.....We were attacked.....By Black Bloods. They were running along with our truck, one looked at me and smirked showing me his fangs. I looked at my uncle to see him speeding up, luckly there were no cars around.

"Kaylajo-ah!" Yunho said sternly.

"Got it! Amber lets got!"

Amber nodded her head and opened the sun roof that in the truck, I climbed out first, then Amber followed behind as I get on the back of the truck where two motorcycles were. I undid the hatches on mine, while Amber undid the hatches on hers. I zip up my coat and pushed the little door down, so we could get out.

I hopped onto my motorcycle and started the engine, Amber did as well and looked over at me. I nodded my head indicating to go in reverse, we both put out motorcycles in reverse and shot backwards in sync. Once our tires hit the ground we put our foot down to hold us stedy, once the truck was at good distance and three of the six Black Bloods stop, we stated the engine again. Our tires screeched and we took off towards the Black Bloods, we both did a wheely in sync and went back to two wheely.

I went to the right while she went left, I then reached back and grabbed the handle to my sword, I unseeth the silver blade and started to drag the tip of the blade against the ground. Creating sparks and making the blade sharper, the second I flew by the Black Blood, I raised my blade up and cut him in half causing black blood to go everywhere.

Amber had done the same thing but instead, when she went by she grabbed the Black Bloods throat and broke its neck in an instint. For the last one that started running toward us, Amber sent me a hand signal. I knew what she wanted to do, she wanted to use our new attack. I tossed my blade into the air, Amber then used her power and made the blade float in mid air. I sped up and went past the Black Blood, I then did a quick U turn and took out my one of my guns.

I poited the barrle towards the Black blood's head, the minute Amber shot my shot my blade towards the Black Bloods. I pulled the trigger and watch, as my sword stabbed into the Black Bloods chest, my bullet went through its head. I put my gun away and got my sword, we then started to race towards the truck. When we got close enough we saw that there was only one black blood left, it was the same black blood that smirked at me. He then retreated towards the woods and vanished.

The truck stopped and my uncle got out, I stop my motorcylce and put my sword back into its seeth. Changmin got with Hoya slun over his shoulder, like he was carrying a sack of potatos.

"Kaylajo-ah, Amber-ssi. You guys all right?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah, we got to use our new attack too, and let me tall ya..IT....WAS AWESOME!" Amber said while pumping her fist into the air.

"Can we get going, I'm hungry." Changmin pouted.

"You're always hungry, Aish. Lets get going." Yunho said as Chang min thew Hoya back into the truck and helped me and Amber put our motorcylces back on the back of the truck.

________30 minutes later__________

 

We finally arived at the house, I got out and went straight to my room.