Teaser

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

14 Years ago

It was a cold mid winter morning, snow was falling lightly to the ground making the thin layer of snow more thicker. the trees were dusted with snow, and a thick fog was rolling in. The wind was now getting stonger and the snow was falling harder, the fog was becoming so thick that no ordinary human could see through. The clouds have became a deep dark gray like the color of ash.

Boa stood infront of a frosted window of the castle, she was getting a bad feeling about something. It has been about 20 years since the war between Silver Blood's and Black Blood's ended, only very little Silver blood's remain in the world but the black blood's are increasing. Now there was going to be another war and this time it will envolve the WereWolve's.

While Boa was thinking she didn't noticed Rain come up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rest his chin on her shoulder.

"What, are you thinking of my love?" He asked in a husky voice.

"About the war that is coming apon us." Boa said with her soft angelic voice.

Rain sighed, he knew how much his queen hated the war, for she lost her parents in the last one. Rain looked out the window to see that a storm had hit, Rain then sighed again remembering what the Black blood who had stormed into the castle the other day.

The black blood's name was Yoochun, he was unpleased to be in the castle with Silver blood's since one of their own was recently killed by a Silver Blood that went rouge against the Silver Blood's. It was said that they declared war on both Silver Blood's and WereWolve's, the WereWolve's had killed the Silver Blood right after he murdered a Black Blood.

 

The king and queen stood there watching the snow fall heavier and heavier, One of Boa's tiger had joined them and laid by Boa's side, while the other was with it's cub's.

"Rain oppa. We need to get Lilly Camber and Shin Jung to come back to help us."

"Remember, they're married now, So Lilly is now Lilly Jung. And yes I agree with you." Rain said and kissed the top of Boa's head. Then one of the silver bloods burst through the door.

"My King......and Queen....." The man panted.

"What is it Changmin?"

"Its...Lady Hyori.."

Thats when the smell of blood hit them, they recognized the scent and started running towards the entrance of the castle. Boa's dress flowed beautifully while she ran, Rain was next to her. The sounds of heel's hitting the white marble floor echoed through the castle.

When they got down to the castles entry way, they saw Hyori standing in the door way. Her cloak flapped from the strong winds, and next to her was two children a boy and a girl. They were both crying and saying they were scared.

"Who are these children?" Boa asked.

"They're Lilly's and Shin's children." Hyori said looking at the crying kids.

"Where is Lilly and Shin?" Rain asked this time.

"They're dead. Two black bloods killed them and was about to kill Jae and Kaylajo, But I got there just in time."

Boa and Rain shocked to hear about their friends and that they had twins.

"They both got a mark on them, so they'll be trained under me to become great hunters like their parents."

A boy and a man then walked into the room, they hadn't seen the kids but the boy could smell blood.

"Mom? Why do I smell blood?" The 7 year old boy asked Boa.

"Hoya! Yunho!"

Hoya then looked at the 6 year old girl, she was wear a white dress but it was covered with blood splatters. She had tears falling from her eyes that was mixing with the blood splatter on her face, she had dark blue eyes and that was the only reason he was looking at her, for it had made him curious.

"Kaylajo! Jae!" Yunho gasped, when he noticed they were his brother's children.

He rushed over to them and hugged them, tears fell from his eyes knowing who's blood was all over them.