Two times black ~

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

  Zydel tightened his grip of the waist of the girl as he bit her. He didn’t wish to hurt her... not too much at least, but she had just been so annoying. Absurd, it had just been entirely absurd. Why would he bother to date a girl like her? She was a human, nothing but a meal, maybe company for a night or too but definitely nothing more. Besides, he had seen more appealing ones.

  “”, he cursed when he pulled away and noticed the dark mark on her neck. “That will be noticed for sure.” He took and a couple more sips to make sure she wouldn’t open her eyes ever again. “It was nice to meet you”, he whispered and pressed his lips lightly against her cold ones. She laid her down on the bed of their hotel room and placed his palm at her chest. After few seconds a very light grey smoke rose up from her body and sank into his palm.

  “Well, I guess that was a few years”, the handsome vampire said. He pulled back on his pants, took his coat and walked out.

  It was already past midnight and Zydel knew he was going to get questions when he’d get home. First, JinHo would tell him that he was an idiot going after women when they only hurt you. That gay retard just didn’t understand. Women wouldn’t hurt you if you’d do so to them first. The second one, Iseul, would first give him a death stare, which was her trademark, and then bluntly state that he was an emotionless bastard who should be eliminated. He was used to that, no big deal. But the Pikachu girl; she would ask trillions of questions and poke him till she would get answers. She was the one Zydel didn’t want to meet.

  Why had he been doomed to have those three as his housemates? They were cool, most of the times, but when it was about dining they were very inflexible. Especially JinHo. Who would bother to erase memories. Killing your food was just way easier.

  “Maybe I should just find another girl to spend the night with”, he mumbled. As if by magic, at that very moment he noticed a girl walking in front of him. She wasn’t tall but her figure was nice and Zydel really wanted to avoid going home so why not?

  He picked up his pace and shouted. “Excuse me!” The girls stopped but didn’t turn around so he caught her. “Good evening”, he smiled. “I was wondering what are you doing here at this time of night all by yourself?”

  “I was looking for you”, the girl answered still not raising her head and revealing her face.

  “Well, that’s fitting”, he smirked. “Any plans for tonight?”

  “Yes”, she said. “Going home and playing video games. Would you like to play with me? I see you already had dinner”, she tapped the corner of his mouth with her finger. “Type O?” she frowned and her finger. “Not bad.”

  “Sullie?” Zydel mumbled. That attitude couldn’t possibly belong to anyone else. The girl looked him in the eye.

  “Yes?” she raised her brow. “Got a problem with that?”

  “Kind of”, Zydel muttered. “Whatever, let’s go.”

  During their way back to the house either one said a word. Iseul opened the door quietly and they walked in. As the door was closed they could here steps from the stairs.

  “Good luck”, Iseul smirked and quietly walked away. She was able to hear how Ashli started speaking: “There you are. Ashli already wondered if you were like again going to be out for the whole night. You really are a ert and a .”

  Iseul walked upstairs and was about to go into her room when she heard sounds from the sitting and television area. She walked there and saw JinHo playing her favorite video game.

  “I want to play too”, she said and sat down.

  “Go ahead”, JinHo muttered.

  In few minutes they were already playing against each other with all they had. It didn’t take a long time till JinHo had been defeated. Normally Iseul wouldn’t have been satisfied with just video games but she had already fought some random group of gangsters earlier so most of her aggression had been released. But those humans. They were a piece of cake... with a cherry on top if you include the fact that you also get something to drink with the same effort. What she really craved for was a nice good fight with a another vampire silver blood, maybe. Or if she was to be very lucky, a werewolf. There was at least one she would love to meet.

  The war was coming, she just knew it. Maybe it would be a chance to meet him again. To see the one she met 180 years ago. She immediately thought about him. What a disgrace it was for a vampire. Her brother understood, she knew it. But she just couldn’t tell to anyone else. What would they think? It was probably the worst thing a vampire could do.

  Fall in love with a werewolf.
 

...

By Banny :D

Hope you'll like it!