1/4 Humans. Kim Daeun

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

 

 

AFF name: FanFicWriter20

 

AFF link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/15857

 

Name of character: Kim Daeun

 

Links and name to ulzzang: Yeon Ji Hee

tumblr_ls1tseAYxj1qdt37qo1_500.jpg

 
tumblr_lsjihzYg321qdt37qo1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_lskhkde7Hn1qa5dcno1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_lrytjmWX071qjwh7io1_400.png
 
tumblr_lrhsokGfbJ1qa5dcno1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_lr5xs9QlJG1qdt37qo1_400.jpg
 
tumblr_lqulx764eT1qa5dcno1_400.jpg
 
tumblr_lqrcybcbXy1qhmh8co1_400.png
 
tumblr_lpho3dBJP71qjsldro1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_louucmfvlm1r0v5u0o1_400.jpg
 
tumblr_lnkue8VJo51qdsid2o1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_ln7c43e9aH1qdt37qo1_400.png
 
tumblr_lmdv80mM6K1qdt37qo1_400.jpg
 
tumblr_llmfx9Gunv1qdt37qo1_400.jpg
 
tumblr_lrxjlg8hDJ1qdt37qo1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_lq30obATU81qdt37qo1_500.jpg
 
tumblr_lrxgpk3BlZ1qdt37qo1_400.jpg
 
 

 

 

Style

 

Casual:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

 

Fancy:

1

 

2

3

4

5

6

7

 

 

Nickname: Mandu, Eun

 

Age: 19 - international

 

Height: 160cm

 

Weight: 47kg

 

Nationality: Korean

 

Personality:

Daeun has a bit of a neutral personality. She's the type of person that anyone can meet and either choose to remember, or just forget. She gets angry easily, finding the littlest things irritating. She loves to laugh. She lives to laugh. She finds that she can't go a single day without making something memorable happen. She likes adventure, she loves thrill, she loves likes danger. She's not one of those girls who gets into danger and needs someone to pull her out, or help her. She knows how to save herself. She can't fight well, but she uses her mind to get out of sticky situations, coming up with clever excuses and threats. 

She's that girl that everyone thinks is stupid because of the tricks she does, but in reality, she's smart. She's not super smart, or super pretty, or even super talented. In all honesty, she's a bit normal. 

She has those days where she can be super grumpy and expressionless, and she has those days where she can be super ecstatic and elated. 

She knows when she's done enough and she knows when she's had enough. She's the type of person who can't stand being put down. She hates it when people underestimate her abilities. 

Yes, she's a girl, and yes she can curse. She doesn't act innocent to be innocent. She knows that she isn't innocent. She doesn't act proper in front of guys to impress them. She likes to be herself. Yeah, sure, she sometimes changes her personality to appear proper in front of adults and people she's not comfortable around, but she loves herself and everything about her. 

 

 

Background:

Her family is pretty normal. Her mother is a nurse at some big time hospital while her father works as an office man under som CEO at some big corporation. They're middle class, living in a nice apartment on a nice street. It's not over the top or anything. It's just a normal, two bedroom apartment. 

 

Her mother only works on the weekends, so she's usually home all day, cooking and cleaning. Daeun usually helps with cleaning since she's banned from entering the kitchen ever since she burned down their old home. She can't even make chocolate milk without her mother watching her every move.

 

Her father usually comes home around 6PM so they can all have dinner together. Since Daeun is now 20 in Korea, she's allowed to drink. Her father always lets her drink with him at night. On weekends when her dad doesn't work, they'll have a battle to see who can hold the most liquor. Daeun usually wins since her father is old now. Well, almost old. Her parents still look young, though. It's amazing that they're already in their mid-40s. 

 

Daeun always lived a normal life. Nothing was extremely special about it. She was a regular student at a regular school with a regular uniform. She was the class clown. She was never attracted to the popular guy, but she was attracted to the dork of the class, Lee Junghwan(Sandeul - B1A4). They ended up being the best of friends. They have been ever since Kindergarten. It was always obvious to all of their friends that Sandeul was always in love with her, but she never knew. She didn't know of love, so she didn't care. She thought she was still too young to crush on a guy. 

 

During High School, Daeun's parents were known as the cool parents since they always had food at home. What else do teenagers want besides food and entertainment? Her father used to want to be a comedian, but gave up since his parents disapproved, but he doesn't hate his current job. So, everytime Daeun's friends come over to her home, her father always has an act ready. 

 

There's the entertainment. Sandeul was always by Daeun's side. He stayed with her through all of the years she was growing up. Sandeul had gotten a lot more handsome and it was obvious that Daeun had gotten a lot prettier, and she has s now!

 

Likes:

Eating more than a girl should (she has a very high metabolism)

 

Skinship

 

Art

 

Ballads

 

Heels

 

Pokemon

 

Harry Potter

 

Dislikes:

People who get in her way

 

Naggy People

 

Forceful guys

 

es

 

Pink

 

Hobbies:

Writing/composing songs

 

Clubbing (night)

 

Karaoke

 

Watching Medical shows

 

Watching dramas

 

Hobbies:

Swimming

 

Writing songs/stories

 

Eating

 

Walking around town for no reason

 

Singing

 

Painting

 

Drawing

 

 

Talents:

Painting

 

Writing

 

Piano

 

Running

 

 

Trivia:

Has five piercings. One conch, one lobe, and one cartilage on her left ear, and two lobes on her right ear. 

 

Has always wanted a tattoo, but didn't get one because she was afraid that she would change her mind afterwards.

 

Her ideal type is Lee Minho

 

She also LOVES Jang Geun Suk

 

Loves Rania's Dr. Feel Good, and usually dances to it.

 

Is currently watching Protect the Boss, and constantly faints at Jaejoong's smiles

 

Owns a lot of technology (is addicted)

 

Most meaningful Korean Song to her is: Because I Am a Common Man by Park Hyoshin. She just finds it soothing to listen to, and the lyrics are very well written. She also really likes it when Sandeul sings the song for her.  

 

Favorite Song: Changes every week, currently: Paradise by INFINITE

 

Persona: The Thrill Seeker

 

Fears:

Cockroaches

Venomous snakes

 

 

Any pets or how are you living at the moment:

Daeun is currently living alone in a two bedroom apartment that she is looking to rent out to someone who is willing to be a roommate with her. She doesn't care whether the person is male or female, she just needs someone to pay half the rent for the apartment. She works part time at a cafe and spends the rest of her day college, studying adolescent phsycology. 

She has no pets. 

 

Love interest:

Key - SHINee

 

Relationship status: 

Silver Blood (not currently dating)