The Carnivores ~

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

  Something grey was running in the forest super fast. It had... no, she had a target and she would definitely catch it no matter what. The deer she had seen about twenty seconds ago had been quite a catch. So young, so fresh. It didn't take more than fifteen more seconds for her to catch up with it. When the corpse of the beautiful animal was lying in front of her and she was just about to start eating a voice interrupted her.

  "JaeHwa", a deep male voice said. A tall and masculine guy with pitch black hair was walking towards the grey wolf. "Do you really have to?" he asked. "We could have just bought you something. You know how I feel about killing."

  "Oppa you know I need to do this or I'll take my anger out somewhere where it shouldn't appear", said a girl with messy dark brown hair who was sitting at the spot where the wolf had been just a moment ago. “Besides, this is free of charge.”

  The tall male sighed. He knew there was a point in her words and it was her food after all. She was old enough to handle her own things but somehow he just wanted to make sure everything would be fine for her.

  “I’ll wait for you at the bus stop”, he said, defeated. “Make sure your face and hands are clean when you come and wait a bit before you start so that I don’t have to smell that awful liquid.”

  “Kira-yah”, Hongwa started.

  “Don’t talk to me disrespectfully”, the guy glared at her, talking with a calm and silent, yet impressing tone.

  “Sorry”, she mumbled. “Oppa, we’re supposed to be werewolves, beasts that smash the smallest obstacles on their way, yet you can’t stand blood or killing? Then why-?”

  “Hongwa we’ve talked about this”, Kira interrupted. “There are greater powers in this world than strength. There are more important things than being the beast.”

  “Yes”, she muttered.

  “By the way, do you know where Jayden and Hyuno are? I haven’t seen them this morning.”

  “JayJay went to see Yuri”, Hongwa answered. “And I haven’t seen Hyun today. I wonder why. Isn’t he usually around in the mornings unless he has started to pick a fight with a random person once again.”

  "I have a bad feeling", Kira said slowly. "When has he managed to stay out of trouble? Maybe I should go look for him before something stupid happens."

  "I'll come with you", Hongwa nodded. "But let me finish here first, okay?"

  Kira nodded and started walking out of the woods. It would be only a twenty minute bus ride to the house. After ten minutes Hongwa caught up with him. He looked at her for a moment and couldn't help but start laughing. was... bloody and he was able to smell the flesh of the deer.

  "You are so..." Kira started but ended up just shaking his head. He handed her his handkerchief. She took and wiped her face. Just in time she was ready when their bus arrived. They stopped it a climbed inside. The doors were about to close when panting voice caught the drivers attention.

  "Yah!" someone yelled weakly. "Wait... *pant* for me..*pant*."

  "Hyuno?" Kira looked at the short boy running to the bus. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw the boy's face all scarred. The bus driver also looked at him surprised.

  "Hi Hyung, hi Hongwa", he smiled weakly as he sat down next to them in the back seat.

  "What happened to you?" Hongwa laughed a bit. "You look terrible. Did you meet a squirrel?"

  "Bear", Hyuno snapped. "And if you need to know, there was six of them. They caught me off guard. How would I know that if I annoy a bit one teddy bear a whole ancestry is going to come after me?"

  "You mean a bear cub?" Hongwa raised a brow.

  "Yea", he said, still panting. "Took me a while to get away from them."

  "Why did you go alone?" Kira frowned. "I've told you many times that it's safer if you have someone with you to back you up."

  "I'm strong", Hyuno punched his chest. "It's just that even for me six against one fight in unfair. And they were bigger than me."

  "I would have beaten them", Hongwa snorted.

  "As if", Hyuno said. "You're a girl."

  "And stronger than you", she stated.

  "Want to bet?" he challenged.

  "Your loss", Hongwa shrugged.

  "Yah! Hong JaeHwa don't talk to me like this", Hyuno started, trying to sound threatening.

  "You shouldn’t talk to me like that”, Hongwa stopped him. “I’m you Noona, show some respect.”

  “But I am-”

  “Both of you, stop it”, Kira said. The two clamed down immediately. “We’re not alone here.” He nodded at a small girl who was walking towards them. She seemed to be really nervous.

  “Sorry to disturb you”, she said quietly, looking at Kira. “But did you perhaps drop this?” She gave Kira his handkerchief which was covered in blood.

  “Thank you”, Kira smiled at her. “I think my friend dropped it.” He looked at Hongwa.

  “Oops”, she muttered.

  “N-no problem”, the girl said quietly. In a friendly way, Kira nodded at the girl, who blushed madly and quickly walked back to her seat at the front of the bus.

  “Be more careful”, Kira said to Hongwa. “She seemed suspicious.”

  “Sorry Oppa”, Hongwa said apologetically.

  “Why is it that girls always like him?” Hyuno muttered.

  They sat in a silence for the rest of the ride. When they arrived to their house, they noticed a red car in front of the yard. Also it looked like some lights were on in the house.

  “JayJay is home”, Hyuno said. “And I bet his girlfriend came with him.”

  “It’s okay”, Kira said. “Hongwa already ate and it’s not like we don’t like her. She is always very friendly and has never judged us.” They walked inside and noticed that Jae-Sun was sitting in the living room together with his girlfriend.

  “Hello Jayden, hello Yuri”, Kira smiled as he walked past them and upstairs, to his attic room.

  “Hi Eonnie and Oppa”, Hongwa smiled stiffly at the two and quickly walked away. She wasn’t the too social type and those two had a bad habit of annoying her with their lovey-dovey talk. Also Hyuno decided to have something to drink instead of listening to them.

  “What do you want to do today?” Jae-Sun asked, caressing his girlfriend’s hair while her head was resting on his lap.

  “Mm, I don’t know... It’s your turn to decide”, Yuri smiled at him.

  “We haven’t been to a club for a long time have we?” Jae-Sun asked her after a while. “We could take a free night out and dance and drink and dance some more.”

  “Yes, I get the idea”, Yuri laughed. “But it’s still too early to go there.”

  “Let’s take a nap”, Jae-Sun said.

  “Do you think about anything but sleeping and food?” Yuri questioned.

  “I do”, Jae-Sun smirked. “You.” He stared deeply in to her eyes and then started leaning down towards her face. Just when their lips were about to touch.

  “Ugh”, Hongwa stopped him with a look on her face. “I should have just stayed in my room. Wait till I’ve left and you can continue.” She walked past them to kitchen and after stealing a glass of water from Hyuno she ran back upstairs.

  “She is a bit... weird”, Yuri said slowly.

  “You hadn’t realized it by now?” Jae-Sun raised a brow.

  “I had”, Yuri said. She sat up. “I want something to drink too.” She walked to the kitchen.

  Jae-Sun sighed in disappointment. “We should have just stayed in her house. These people have a bad habit of disturbing us.”

  Kira was listening to his dongsaengs’ talking with a light smile on his face.

  “Good thing they are able to enjoy their life without worries”, he muttered to himself. “I wish I could be like them. A carefree soul. But I must be strong and ready to fight for them all the time. 

  "It‘s my duty as their leader.“

 

...

By Banny

Hope you'll like it!

I noticed I have a weird habit to make the characters "eat" something in every chapter... -_-'

Remember to drop comments :D