2/4 Silver Bloods, Choi Kyuhi

Silver Bloods{CLOSED}

AFF link to profile:http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/31639

 

Name of charatcer: choi kyuhi

 

Nicknames:yuhi

 

Ulzzang links and name: do hwe ji.

 

Style

Casual: 

 

Fancy:

 

(Optional) Training: kyuhi has been training for almost 150 years to control her emotions especially her rage. her brother has been helping her to supress it whenever it comes out. she doesn't want rage to take control of her again and be a monster and kill innocent people. she's also controlling herself to forget her memories when her parents died, since everytime she remembers them the monster in her just takes control of her body in an instant and she goes berserk and becomes a blood thirsty vampire that kills everyone and them dry until no human is left in the vicinity.

 

 

What age are you:365

 

How old do you look: 18

 

Nationality: korean

 

Preference of Blood: B

 

Pet: Shira

 

Height: 163 cm

 

Weight: 48 kg

 

Personality: Kyuhi is a very brave girl and a good fighter, she was raised by her parents to never back down from one. she doesn't talk much and is not good in expressing herself. she's not good in making friends and she's not very approchable. kyuhi hates admitting defeat since she thinks that it will ruin her nobolity and dignity, she rather die than be in the hands of her enemy.  but even with this personality kyuhi can be a really great friend once she takes a liking on you, she's very trustworthy and will always be there for you. kyuhi will even sacrifice her own life just to save her love ones. she is always with her pet tiger, Shira, since kyuhi treats shira as her brother, parent and friend. kyuhi is very patient and doesn't get piss that easily, but once she does then you better run. some people call kyuhi the silent killer or the reaper. she has two ways of killing someone, silent kill is a way that no one will ever know or hear her killing her victim and the second is the reap, she only does this when rage is firing in her, she will her victim dry and rip his/her body apart. kyuhi is a very smart girl and doesn't get decive right away. but she's very sensitive and never forgets the pain that she once felt. she doesn't like hurting anyone but when her emotions takes control of her she will kill anyone in her way.

 

Likes:

  • fluffy animals 
  • sitting somewhere quiet
  • playing with shira
  • reading books
  • watching the moon everynight
  • food
  • cooking 

 

Dislike:

  • werewolves
  • merciless black bloods
  • men
  • love
  • being alone
  • feeling pain
  • dogs 

 

Hobbies:

  • cooking
  • reading novels
  • walking in the woods with shira
  • hunting animals
  • swords fighting
  • watching the humans live their lives so care-free and happily

 

Talents:

  • has exceptional swords fighting skills
  • a really good cook
  • can finish reading a really thick book in 2 hours

 

Background: kyuhi was born as a silver blood in busan, korea.she lived a happy and normal life there with her family, but when she was 25 their mansion was attacked by black bloods who were hunting her family for ages. her grandparents died so as her aunties and uncles. she doesn't know what happened to her cousins even to her big brother who stayed behind to make sure that kyuhi and their parents escape safetly. her parents decided to move to romania which is known to be a vampire free country.. kyuhi and her parents finally got to live a care-free life, since they thought that the black bloods will never expect them to be living in a vampire free cland. they blended with the humans and only drank animal blood for a century and a half. but on kyuhi's 155th birthday their mansion that was hidden in the forest was attacked by the same black bloods who killed her other relatives. kyuhi's dad fought the black bloods while her mom hid her in secret room on the basement. kyhi's mom instructed her to stay inside and don't comeout unless it's already safe. she was trembling in fear while listening to all the banging and explosions upstairs. then when she heard that it's already quiet, she came out and decided to look for her parent. she slowly walked upstairs and saw all their furnitures banged up. she walked around the house but couldn't find them, then kyuhi went to the second floor and walked to the living room. she saw blood everywhere and felt chills crawl down her spine. when she looked at the end of the room she saw her parents lying on the floor lifeless. she ran to them crying and saw that their hearts where pulled out of their bodies. kyuhi felt men surrounding her, she turned around and saw the black bloods who killed her parents. then in an instant rage filled her, she attacked all of them and reaped their bodies apart, making sure that their dead. that's when she began being called the reaper. kyuhi burned the house down and was walking in the woods like she wasn't herself anymore. she felt so alone and hurt, then she heard an animal cry. she followed where it came from and saw a baby white tiger cub who's dying from a gunshot. kyuhi felt sorry for him and doesn't want to see another innocent being dead, so she bit herself and fed the tiger her blood that will make him immortal. kyuhi moved to switzerland with shira, the tiger that she saved. decades later, bern,switzerland was attacked by werewolves, where almost everyone were killed. kyuhi was then traumatized in seeing almost everyone dead, then the memories of her parents getting killed, the memories that she kept hidden was unlcoked from her mind. she felt rage took over her again and killed all the werewolves, but this time the rage didn't disappear. kyuhi began drinking human bloods again and sometimes reaping her prey's body apart. kyuhi felt disgusted with herself so to stop her from hurting innocent humans, she locked herself in a coffin and slept there for 2 centuries with shira watching over her. after 2 centuries, kyuhi's brother Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P)  finally found her. he awaken her from her sleep and took her in, promising to never leave her again and to help her control her rage and thirst.

 

Power or ability: Clairvoyance. to see what will happen in a near future. like alice's power in twilight.

 

Mark: here . located at the back of her neck

 

Love interest:

  • Lee taemin <3

 

Relationship status: Black Blood. complicated since kyuhi doesn't really want to admit her love for him since she was raised to believe that all black bloods are bad and that she has to hate them.