☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 9 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

Friday... I didn't realize it's already the last day of class for the week as well as the last day for the submission of the letter for the camp next week. 

"Ok class is still there anyone who will submit their letters ?" he look at everyone while holding the letters.

"I guess none. Let's start with the lesson..." Everyone groaned. "It's okay class you'll be having a week rest at the camp."

"Yea, right." I mumbled to myself.

Mr. Kang started to discussed my least favorite subject. Guess what... it's math !! Tsk.. What a good thing to start the day. 

"So for today we will be discussing about rational numbers. So rational numbers are..." Ugh.

Time drags slowly I look at my watch only fifteen minute have passed. Aish !! Why so slow...

I'm starting to fall asleep when someone knocks on the door.

"Good Morning sir i'm Cho Kyuhyun from Ms. Seong's class."

"Come in Mr. Cho. What brings you here ?" Then I see a guy walking inside our room. This guy looks familiar... where did I see him ? I'm sorry i'm just like this when i'm sleepy.

Then the guy talk "Ms. Seong tells you to meet her at the faculty after class to talk about the school activity."

"Ok. Tell her i'll come. You may go now Mr. Cho." Cho ? Omo !! Don't tell me it's the Kyuhyun guy !! 

"Neh. Sonsaengnim." The guy bows he was about to go out when he look at my direction. I look around to see who he is looking at then i feel someone nudge me and it's Sunny.

"Yah ! Why is he staring at you ?" She whispered.

"M-Me ?" *points to myself* "I don't think so." 

"Ani. He's looking at you."  Before we could finish arguing Cho Kyuhyun left.

"Sssshhhh. Don't be noisy. I'm gonna sleep. kekeke." She just nodded.

After a few minutes...

"Jae Min-ah... wake up" Someone tap my shoulder. 

I open my eyes sleepily. "Neh ?" Yawns.

"Class is already finish." I just nodded.

"Come on let's eat." Then without a warning they pulled me outside the room.

"Aaawaaaee ?? I want to sleep."

"Ani. You eat first. Anyway your oppa go to our room after our class finish." Seohyun said.

"Waeyo ?"

"He said you must go home early. There's something your parents gonna tell you. He'll just wait for you at the parking lot."

"Oh... Arasso." Wonder what will they say. Hmm.... looks important though.

When we got to the canteen Seohyun and Sunny go first to buy food while I find a seat for us. 

"MinMin !" Someone called me. I look around to know who the person is then I saw oppa waving at me. I smile and go to where he is. I realized he's not alone he's with a lot of guys maybe they're the he's saying. I never knew oppa had such a huge circle of friends.

"Oppa waeyo ?"

"Did Seohyun already said to you ?" I nod.

"So i'll just wait for you after class."

"Neh~" I notice the guys looking at me and oppa.

"I forgot this is my sister Jae Min." Oppa introduced me to them.

"Annyeong Lee Jae Min imnida." I smiled at them.

"Annyeong !!" They all replied except for one. 

"Yah !! Kyuhyun what's your problem !!" I look at the girl looking guy he look back at me. 

"Oh.. mianhe. I'm Heechul." He stand up and kiss my hand. I blushed madly.

"Oi !! Heechul hyung. That's my sister."

"And so ?" 

"She's not used to skinship with other guys." 

He just smirk. "Anyway you can call me Heechul oppa." I just nod.

"MinMin-ah are you alone ?" Minnie oppa asked.

"Ani. I'm with Seohyun and Sunny. They're just buying food."

"Do you already have a seat ?" I shake my head.

"Then you can sit with us." The fish looking guy said. 

My phone suddenly rings. "Yobeoseyo ?"  I answer my phone.

"Jae Min where are you ? We already found a seat." It's Sunny.

"Oh... Is that so. Arasso. I'll go there." I hanged up.

"Who is it ?" Minnie oppa asked. They're all looking at me.

"Sunny. She said they already found a seat. So... I'll go now."

"Ok. See you later after class."

"Neh~" I walked away from them.

I look around the cafeteria hoping to see Seohyun and Sunny then I found them at the corner part of the cafeteria.

"Where did you go ?" They asked me as i approach them.

"Hmm. I saw oppa while i'm looking for a seat. He also introduce me to his friends. I never knew he had many friends. kekeke." They look at me with the are-you-really-his-sister look. Well it's not my fault I don't ask oppa much about his social life.

"Aren't you gonna eat ?"

"Ah.. yea i forgot. I'll just buy. Wait for me."

"Ppalli we're hungry."

"Arasso." I walk up to the counter and pick my food.

 

 

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

Tadaa~!!

sorry for not updating last week. mianhe~

so here's my short update. although it's quiet boring...

hope you enjoy. ^^