☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 4 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

I woke up in the middle of the night. I don't know if i dream of something or not. So I go downstairs to the kitchen and drink a glass of water to calm myself.

While I was on my way back to my bedroom and ideo suddenly came up to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa..." I whisper when I take a peek at his room. I saw him sleeping peacefully.

sleeping sungmin

(just imagine it's night XD)

 

"Oppa..." I called him again.

"Oh... what are you doing here ?" he said as he sit up from the bed.

"Oppa can I sleep here ?"

"Sure. Come in." he replied sleepily while he's fixing the bed so I can have a space.

I lie on the bed next to him. It's been a while since I sleep here. I feel like a child again.

"What brought you here in my room ? Did you have a nightmare ?"

"Hmm. I'm not really sure if its a nightmare 'cause i can't remember anything."

"It's okay. Just tell me if you remember anything. Let's just sleep for now." He kissed my forehead then start humming a song. I move closer to him and sleep with a smile on my face.

 

(the next day)

I woke up with an empty space beside me. Then something caught my eye... a pink paper.

 

MinMin,

Good Morning, maybe when you're reading this oppa's already at school. I already prepare your food for today it's in the fridge. Just reheat the food when you're going to eat. 

I'll be back after class. Rest well. Saranghae ~

 

Ps. don't forget to check the door if it's lock arasso ?

 

Minnie.

 

After reading the note I proceeded to my room and take a shower then wear a gray hoody and shorts.

9025230_01_001?$08_product_detail$

 

By the time I finish doing my morning routine it's already 8:00 so I go downstairs to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.

Korean Breakfast with Tofu and Omelette

 

"Waah... i'm so full. Oppa must not cook food this much. kekeke" I said as I massage my tummy satisfied with the food.

"Ok... so what am I going to do next ?"  I said after I clean the dishes and fixing the table.

30 minutes passed and nothing came to me. "Aish ! this is soooooo boring." 

After a while...

"Omo !! I forgot again. tsk... Where is my phone ? I must call the girls the'll surely kill me for not calling them after what happen"

"Oh. There you are !! Why are you hiding from me. kekeke." I found the phone under my pillow after 15 minutes.

I immediately call Seo and Ssun good thing it was breaktime in the school.

"Yeoboseyo ?" Seo answer after a few ring.

"Yeoboseyo, Seo-ah"

"Oh ! Jae Min !" she shouted. aigoo, my poor ears.

"Yah ! Don't shout !"

"Mianhe. It's just that we're worried about you because you didn't call us yesterday. So how are you feeling now ?"

"Well, I'm okay now it's not painful anymore just a bit only."

"Ooh. When are you going back to school ?"

"Maybe the day after tomorrow."

"Can we visit you later ?" Seo said excitedly.

"Sure. I'll just tell oppa to fetch you later after class."

"Kyaaaaaaaa ~ Jae Min !! KAMSA ~ !!" 

"Arasso. I know you two want that. Just don't get too obvious." aigoo. I can here both of their screams.

"Neh ~"

"So what are you two doing ? Don't tell me you're stalking oppa again ?"

"Ani. We're here in the cafeteria eating. Are we that obvious Min ?"

"Ooh. I thought you two are on your stalking mission again. hahaha ! Hmm. Neh. Both of you are quite obvious."

"Jinja ?!"

"Neh ~ kekeke."

"Omo !! Did oppa notice it ?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Oppa is quite slow when it comes to those kind of things."

"Ooh.. good." hahaha ! I can hear the relief in her voice.

"Anyway, what happen to you yesterday ? All we know is that you're in the clinic." she asked me curiously.

"About that, remember when I asked you and Ssun to come with me to the cafeteria ?"

"Yea. What about that ?"

"That's the time it happen. I was walking in the hallway when someone bumped into me."

"Then ?" 

"Then Kyuhyun-sshi helped me."

"Kyuhyun-sshi ?"

"A friend of oppa."

"You two close ?"

"Anio. I'm also surprised when oppa said they're friends."

"Ooh..."

"RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG !!"

"It's already time for your class. I'll hang up now."

"Arasso. See you later. Don't forget to say to oppa neh ?"

"Got that. hahaha ! See you later." 

 

After calling them I dialled oppa's number.

 

"rrriiiiiinnnnggg... rrrrriiiinnnngggg..." hmm. what's taking him so long to answer.

As I was about to hang up "MinMin-ah why did you call ? Sorry I took a bit long to answer your call."

"It's okay oppa, I just want to tell to you to fetch Seohyun and Sunny after class because they said they're going to visit me."

"Okay. Is that all you're going to say ? Do you want me to buy you anything ?"

"Hmm... Can you say thanks to Kyuhyun-sshi for helping me and can you please buy me a chocolate mint ice cream ? kekeke."

"Okay. How many choco mint ice cream do you want ?"

"Just one. Yah... do you want your sister to get fat ?"

"Ani. Anyway you're not getting fat even if you eat many."

"Ara. Whatever you say. Just don't forget my ice cream it's so boring here." I pouted.

"Got that. Stop pouting now."

"Yea. Yea. I'm going to hang up now. Bye bye. Take care. Don't forget to fetch Seo and Ssun." 

"Ok. Take care." click.

(...)

It's already 3:00 in the afternoon i'm here in the garden and to let time passed i'm reading a book it's called A Walk to Remember.

"What time will they arrive ?" I said then I yawned. I feel so sleepy.

I get my blanket in my bedroom and go back to the garden. Then I spread the blanket on the grass and lay there. 

"I'll get some sleep for a while."

 

 

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

Sorry I just updated now. I'm still a bit slow in updating. kekeke.

So here's the Chapter 4. Enjoy reading.

 

( ^∀^)Don't forget to comment and subscribe. kekeke.