☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 7 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

Solvang-Trolley-Ice-Cream-Parlor-5.jpg

 

"I remember just now is that Kyuhyun you're oppa talking about is the Kyuhyun that help you ?" Seo said as they sat across me.

"Hmm... yea. Wae ?" Ssun distribute the ice cream. "Thanks."

"Nothing just asking. Hey, are you... blushing ?"

"A-Anio." I covered my cheeks.

"Omo. You like him ?" They look at me.

"Stop that. I'm not."

"Really ? Keurom.... can I like him ?" I shot Seohyun a surprised look.

"Got you." They laughed at me.

"Aish. Ara.. Ara.. I like him. But just a teeny tiny bit only."  

"See. Yah... your now hiding it to us eh ?"

"Ani. It's just that I'm not sure. kekeke."

"Tsk... Not sure ? Why ? Is that really teeny tiny bit ?"

"It's really teeny tiny bit. Why are you two not believed me ?" I pouted.

"Because of that you have to treat to lunch tomorrow."

"Bwoh ? Jinja ?" They nodded.

"You two !! Really."  I just sighed. 

I look outside the window people are quiet busy today walking here and there sudenly my eyes caught someone familiar even though i've only seen it once. The I realize it was Kyuhyun. Hmm... wonder what he is doing here. Is he with someone ? Then like an answer a girl walk up to him. First they hug each other and chat after a while the girl hold his hand and they walked away. 

"Jae Min.." Seohyun waved her hands in front of my face.

"What ?" I said as i came back to my senses.

"You're asking me what ? I've been calling your attention a few minutes ago."

"Mian. I'm just thinking about something. What were you saying ?"

"I said are you ready to go ?" I look at my cup it's already liquid. XDD

"Neh~ Kaja."

"Let's look for a dress." Sunny said.

"Sure."

We walk around the mall and went inside dress shops for who knows how long. My feet are hurting and i'm getting dizzy.

"Can I sit for a while ?" I asked the two of them who are currently checking the racks.

"Sure there are seats beside the entrance." 

"Arasso." I walk to the entrance and saw the seats they're saying.

"Aigoo... why didn't I see it here earlier." I sit comfortably on the chair.

After an hour of walking to the stores here and there...

"Jae Min-ah let's go home."

"Kaja. Waaah~ I'm so tired." We are walking to the bus station.

"It's not our fault you're the one who brought up the idea."

"I know.. I know.. But I said just eat ice cream."

"Ok. It's our fault." They both said. I look at all the shopping bags they're holding.

"I'm wondering where you put all of those." They look at the shopping bags and look at me.

"Forget I said anything." I know they're thinking about shirt and jeans again. Wae ? What's wrong with my clothes i'm comfortable with this.

"Oh. The bus is  here. I'll go first see you tomorrow."

"Ara. Take care. Annyeong !"

I went up the bus and sit beside the window. I waved at them as the bus began to move. 

(...)

"Why are their no people here." Here we go again talking to myself. 

It's a quiet night and i'm the only one walking here on the street. When I suddenly remember what I saw at the mall earlier. Wonder who's that girl he's with. Maybe he's girlfriend. Well not bad huh ? Tsk... Why do I even care ? And so what if he do have a girlfriend ? So many questions that needs an answer. But the main fact is we don't know each other. Aish !! Babo Jae Min !! I really don't know what's happening to me this past few weeks actually it started when I met Minnie's friend that Cho Kyuhyun. Whenever I met him at the hallways or cafeteria I myself starts to act weird my heart race fast and the blood runs to my cheeks then I can't concentrate on what i'm doing whether i'm eating or walking. i only look stupid in front of him. Yes that's it ! 

I'm too busy thinking of that guy when I suddenly heard someone... as if it's following me. As a reflex I walk faster and get my phone to contact oppa. I was getting nervous every minute and the guy who's following me is really creeping me out I didn't notice he's already behind me when he put his hand on my shoulder...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart stopped beating... Is this the end of my life ??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah.. Jae Min-ah." Wait ! That voice I know it. So I turn around....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo ! Oppa !!" I hug him.

"What's the problem ?"

"I thought you're some kind of a ."

"Yah... Do I look like a ?"

"Ani. I just thought. Anyway what are you doing here outside ?" We start to walk again.

"Just walking to grab some fresh air and also waiting for you."

"Aigoo. Such a cutie" As I pinch his cheeks.

"Kaja. Before you catch a cold. And before I forgot I have a surprise for you."

"What is it ?"

"You'll know when we got home."