☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 5 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

No One's POV

It's already 5:00 in the afternoon when Sungmin, Sunny , and Seohyun arrived. The girls were the first one to enter the house they immediately go to Jae Min's bedroom but found no one inside.

"Oppa !! Jae Min's not here." Seohyun shouted from the bedroom. 

Sungmin immediately run upstairs to Jae Min's bedroom you can see the horror in his face. "Have you check the other rooms ? What about the living room ?" Sungmin asked the two girls.

"Not yet. We'll go check now." The two girls go to the other rooms to look.

"Oh yea. I forgot." Sungmin immediately go downstairs.

"Aish. how can I forget your favorite place to sleep on." Sungmin found her sister sleeping soundly on the garden.  He walk closer to her and carried her inside the house. "

"Oppa where did you found her ?" The two girls asked Sungmin when they saw he's carrying Jae Min.

"In the garden."

"Oh... good. good. We thought something happen." Sunny and Seohyun sighed in relief.

"You can go to the living room now make yourself at home. I'll just bring her at her bedroom."

"Arasso oppa." 

 

Jae Min's POV

When I woke up it's already dark and i'm already at my room. I immediately went outside my room. tsk... how can I forget that they will be coming. 

"Oppa ? Where are you ?" I called him.

"Here in the kitchen. Come here, let's eat."

"Neh. Coming."

"Yah ! Be careful you still have a sprained..." He said when he see me hopping down the stairs.

"AISH ! Stop. Don't even say the word. It's so embarassing."

"Arasso." Then he laughed.

"Where's Ssun and Seo ?"

"They already went home."

"Aigoo. I didn't even have time to chat with them."

"It's okay they said you need to rest they'll just drop by in another day." he replied but still laughing like a crazy person.

"Yah... you're making fun of me aren't you ?" I grin evily.

"Anio. I'm not. What are you planning right now ? You stop it now Jae Min-ah."

"Wae ? I'm not planning anything. I'm just thinking of ways to stop a bunny from laughing. Oh... anyway you don't want to stop from laughing eh ?" I went closer to Minnie  and tickled him.

"Yah ! Jae Min ! Stop !!! Oppa will stop now. hahahahhahahaha !!!"

"Ani. I can see that you don't want to." I said and continue tickling him.

"I won't laugh anymore. Promise. Just stop tickling me. hahahahaha !!!"

"Okay. But if you repeat that again...."

"Arasso." Aigoo poor bunny he's now panting and you can see the tears because of laughing so much XDD

"Aigoo. My stomach hurts."

"It's your fault you started it." I pouted.

"Arasso. Stop pouting. Let's eat ?"

"Neh."

We spend the night eating and telling stories to each other about what happen to our day. He also tell me the things that happen to school while I was gone also about Ssun and Seo flirting a bit with him while i'm asleep he said he was getting creeped out. I just told him that it's natural. I laughed so hard at his reaction when I said that. He looked like he saw a ghost. Then he lecture me not to flirt with guys and to behave in front of them because... blah !! blah !! aigoo. Poor me protective oppa attacking. XDD

 

Kyuhyun's POV

>>FLASHBACK<<

"Minnie oppa"

Should I call this one ? Must be her brother or friend or boyfriend. Ooh... anyway what's the problem with me I'll just call this one.

"rrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggggg... rrrrriiiiiinnnnnnngggggg..." 

"Yeoboseyo ? MinMin why did you call is there a problem ?"

"Yeoboseyo ? Are you a relative of her ?"

"Neh. I'm her brother. Who's this ? Why is her phone with you ?"

"Kyuhyun imnida. I just want to inform that your sister is at the clinic."

"Kyuhyun ?? Cho Kyuhyun ??"

"Neh. Wae ?"

"Yah ! This is Lee Sungmin. Why is my sister with you ? What happen to her ?"

"Oh... hyung is that you ? And sister ? She's your sister ?"

 "Yes. She's my sister... younger sister to be exact. Yah ! Answer my question. What is she doing in the clinic ? What happen to her ?"

"About that it's nothing serious it's just that she sprained her hmm... ?"

"BWOH ?! Sprained ? Wae ?! And why are you the one who's with her ? You two know each other ?"

"Woah ! Hyung slow down. I'll answer you one by one. I was on my way back to class because all of you didn't SHOW UP in the cafeteria when i heard someone whimpered in pain that's when I look back and saw her sitting on the ground."

"Why is she sitting on the ground ?"

"I don't know."

"Ooh... anyway thank you for taking care of my sister. I'm on my way now to the clinic."

"Arasso. See you in a minute."

(...)

I was sitting in the reception area when Sungmin hyung came.

"Yah ! Why didn't all of you show up in the cafeteria ? I thought we would all meet there ?" 

"Sssshhhhh. Would you please lower down your voice ?" Ms. Nurse warned me.

"Mianhe."

"I was preparing for a presentation that's why I didn't have the time to go to the cafeteria. I don't know with the other guys."

"Tsk... I was waiting for you there."

"Molla. Why didn't you call them ?"

"I text them. But no reply."

"Oh. Anyway, where's my sister ?"

"It's this way, follow me hyung." I led him to the room where his sister is.

"Why is she unconscious ? I thought you said she just sprained her ."

"She fell asleep when I brought her here."

"Ooh.. you can go now. Thank you for bringing my sister here."

"It's okay hyung. So i'll go first. See you tomorrow."

"Neh. Annyeong."

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

One month had already passed since that incident and I still remeber the feeling I felt during that moment. I need to stop this. I don't want this feeling. I hate this feeling. 

"You must stop this Cho Kyuhyun. This is bad." I said to myself while splashing my face with water. 

"YAH !! CHO KYUHYUN !! Are you still sleeping ?" Ara noona shouted outside my room.

"Ani. I'm already finish. I'm coming down just wait for a little while."

"Just make sure of that."

"Arasso. I'll be down in a minute."

After ten minutes I go down to the kitchen. To find my parents and sister eating their breakfast.

"Kyuhyun you're up early." Umma teases me.

"So ? What's the problem with that ?"

"Nothing. It's just something new." 

"Whatever."

"Come sit down eat your breakfast. It's just once in a lifetime that we eat our breakfast with you." Umma said happily. 

I just sit beside noona and eat silently.

"How's school ?" Umma looked at me.

"It's okay. Nothing's new." I replied not looking at her.

"Do you have a girl already ?"

"Hmm. Yes."

Then everyone look at me shocked of what I said Umma cut the silence.

"REALLY ?! When did you two meet ? Can we meet her ?" I realized what i've said.

"Ani. I mean no there's no one. No girl." AISH ! Cho Kyuhyun what are you saying ? I slap my face mentally.

"Aigoo. Don't be shy son. Come on say it."

"I'm going now." I immediately stood up and run to my car.

"YAH ! Kyuhyun !! You can't get away from me." I heard umma shouted before the door closed.

"AISH !! What am I saying ? I promise not to fall inlove again girls are just the same." I just sighed as I remember the past.

 

 

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

okay... CUT !!

hahaha ! i'll just post it in the next chappy XDD

 

 

( ^∀^)Don't forget to comment and subscribe. kekeke.