☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 3 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

When I look up someone's staring at me, well not in a creepy way but it makes me feel somewhat conscious.I don't know but it's my first time to feel this sensation. I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks so I look away forgotten that I'm still sitting on the ground. "Is this what they call love at first sight ?" I thought. But NO !! I don't believe to those kind of things. Then something caught my eye... OMO !! He's coming.

dugeun...

dugeun...

dugeun...

dugeun...

Then he stopped in front of me. "Yah... are you not going to stand up there ?" aigoo. what an angelic voice... aish !! what's happening to me ?? i'm not like this. >///<

dugeun...

dugeun...

dugeun...

dugeun...

I just look up to him not saying anything when suddenly he lend his hand to me. At first I don't know if I will accept it or not but I recalled what happen earlier so I hold onto his hand and tried to stand up and to my luck it's no used I can't support myself. tsk... stupid me. why do I have to be so clumsy and such a weakling ? life's so unfair.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Did she really hit her that bad that she can't stand on her own ?

Should I help her ? or not ? help her ? not ?... it took me minutes arguing with myself whether I'll help her or not then in the end... I decided to help her.

I approached her and stop right in front of her.  

"Yah... are you not going to stand up there ?" I asked her 'cause it looks like she do not have any plan to stand from the ground. Then she look at me... no staring at me. yup, that's the most appropriate word to describe it. I'm getting conscious as minute pass by so I lend her my hand to help her stand and at the same time to get her attention but she just look at my hand. As I was about to retract my hand she hold on to it and tried to stand. Ooh... guess she really hit her that bad.

 Ok... I'm getting impatient here so in one swift move I carried her bridal style and go to the clinic.

"Yah !! What are you doing ? Put me down." She scream while wriggling that's why I can't handle her well.

"Put you down ? You can't even stand by yourself. I'll just bring you to the clinic." I smirk at her then she stop all the shouting and wriggling. tsk.. we're starting to get the attention of the other students.

I can see the students whispering behind me that's why... uhm.. what's her name ? oh. anyway i just help her no need to ask for the name. anyway back to the story, so there the students are whispering behind my back and it's starting to get on my nerves and the girl whom I don't know the name is leaning her face on my chest to cover her face which if i'm not mistaken is already red from the embarrasment.

(...)

Thank goodness after a minute of walking we arrived at the clinic.

I open the door and the nurse welcome us. "Good Morning, what can I... omo !! what happen to her ?" The nurse asked me. 

"Hmm. I think she hit her on the floor. I was walking in the hallway earlier when I heard someone whimpered in pain and there I found her sitting on the ground"

"Ooh. she just sprained her , she just need to rest for three days"

I didn't realized that she already fell asleep not until the nurse told me to lay her down on the bed. After that I go to the reception area of the clinic. 

"Did you contact any of her friends to let them know what happen ?"

"Not yet. I didn't check if she do have a phone with her. Should I check it now ?"

"Go ahead, I'm going to fix something here"

I go back to the room where she is resting and check her pockets if there is a phone. "There you are !" I said when I found her phone. Good thing her phone don't have a password, i browse her contacts and found "Minnie oppa".

 

Jae Min's POV

When I woke up I found myself in a unfamiliar room. I look around and based on the things that are paste on the wall I'm in a clinic. I realized that I wasn't alone in the room. Beside the bed  where I'm lying someone was sleeping peacefully.

"Oppa..." I poke him on the cheeks.

"Hmm ?" 

"Oppa wake up..."

"Minnie oppa..."

"Yah ! Sungmin !! Wake up !!" I shouted at his ear.

"Oh  ! When did you wake up ? And why are you shouting ?" He look at me innocently.

"Just a minute ago and I'm shouting because you do not move even though I call you many times."

"Ooh... sorry about that it's just that i'm really tired because there are so many things that I do today." I look at oppa and saw the dark circles in his eyes.

"Hmm... How long have I been here ?" I said guilty of what I've done >3<

"The whole day ?"

"WHAT ?! THE WHOLE DAY ?! Why didn't you wake me up ?"

Then the nurse came in "Oh. You're awake. How are you feeling ?"

I look down feeling embarassed. "I'm okay now even though it's still quite painful." I replied shyly.

"You just need to rest for three days and don't forget to not move too much." 

"Oh. Okay. Gomawo..."

"It's alright dear. You may go home now." Ms. Nurse smiled at me then she go back to the reception area.

"Oppa come on let's go home so that you can rest."

"Aigoo my baby MinMin is so sweet." 

"Oppa... MinMin is okay with me disregard the baby. Arasso ? I'm already grown up." I pouted.

"Then stop doing that." He pinched my cheeks.

"Doing what ?"

"Nevermind. hahaha !"

"Tsk... weird bunny. Hmm. Where's my shoes ?"

"Here." Minnie oppa replied. I see him holding my shoes.

After I fix myself I gather my things and went out of the clinic with oppa. While we're on our way to the parking lot (I'm having a piggyback ride ^^)...

"Oppa i just remeber."

"What is it ?"

"How did you know that I'm at the clinic ?"

"Kyuhyun called me using your phone."

"Kyuhyun ??"

"Yea, the one who brought you to the clinic."

"Ooh. So Kyuhyun is his name. Hmm. You know him oppa ?" 

"Yes. We're friends."

"Jeongmal ?" Then I suddenly smile like an idiot.

"Yea. What are you smiling about ?" Oppa asked curiously.

 "Me ? No-Nothing." aish ! yea, what am I smiling about ? what's happening with me ? really ?!

"Really ?"

"Yah ! Are you assuming something ?" As I tighten my hold on his neck. kekeke.

"Of course no ! So please loosen the grip ? Oppa can't breath"

"Arasso." I kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that for ?"

"Nothing. kekeke. Thank you for being a good oppa." He smiled to what I said.

"Anything for my baby sister."

(...)

"MinMin we're here wake up"

"That fast ?" I rubbed my eyes still sleepy.

He chuckle."Should I carry you ?" 

I nodded. Then I felt a pair of arms around me.

When we got inside the house nobody's home. So oppa go straight to my bedroom then lay me down on the bed.

"Do you want to eat or sleep already ?" Just then my stomach growled.

"I guess that's the answer. I'll prepare the food right away. I'll just change my clothes." He chuckled.

"Arasso. Oppa."

"Yea ?"

"Can you get me some clothes ?" 

"Hmm. Is this one okay with you ?" 

He give me a pair of Hello Kitty PJs...

hello-kitty-pajamas.jpg

"This would do. Thanks again."

"Yah ! Why are you saying thank you too much today ? It's not a big deal. kekeke. I'll go out now. I'll bring the food after."

"Arasso." He ruffled my hair before he go out.

After 10 mins... 

Minnie came back wearing a pink PJs with a tray of food in his hand. "Are you still awake ?"

"Neh. I'm still awake. Come in." He put the tray on my bedside table.

"Let's eat." I smiled.

While we're eating I start to wonder where is omma and appa.

"Oppa where's omma and appa ?"

"About that, I found a note on the fridge it says that they're going to be away for a week."

"A week ? Where are they going ?"

"They didn't say anything about that."

"Ooh. that's weird usually they say whe're they are going."

"Yea, anyway have you call your friends ?"

"Omo !! I forgot !" aish !! babo !! How can I forget about my friends.

"tsk... tsk... It's okay but call them first thing tomorrow. Maybe they're already worried about you."

"Arasso."

"Are you finish eating ?"

"Not yet. Just a moment. You're already finish ?" Then I look at his plate. Yup ! definitely finish. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Wae ?"

"Nothing."

"There I'm finish."

"Ok. Sleep now." He said while putting the plates on the tray.

"Jaljayo oppa. Saranghae."

"Saranghae MinMin. Sleep well." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

 

A few minutes later sleep came to me and I drifted to my dreamland...

 

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

I want to welcome my new readers !! kekeke. 

 

@lookinginthesky -- agi !! thank you for subscribing :))

@sweetdreamer101 -- annyeong !! hope you enjoy my update.

 

AND to my other subscribers and viewers... KAMSA !! 

 

( ^∀^)Don't forget to comment and subscribe. kekeke.