☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 2 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

"Jae Min !" 

I heard someone call my name so I turn and look around for the person who called me, only to find Sunny and Seohyun.

Sunny_and_Seohyun_04032011173623.jpg

Well I want to introduce to you my bestfriends Seohyun and Sunny who are one of the fashionistas in the school and I must say boys are always lining up for them and me... nevermind XDD

I waved at them as they approached me "Good Morning Jae !" they both said while smiling cutely to my Minnie oppa. aigoo. this girls really ! hey I'm here. tsk... tsk... actually this two have this HUGE crush to oppa. so whenever we're alone they're always talking and talking about Sungmin oppa... Minnie oppa... or whatever that is and sometimes they stay at our house for hours just to look at oppa. but I can't do anything they're my friends and that's what makes them happy and they'll get over it someday it's just a crush. kekeke. anyway, back to the story...

"Hey ! Annyeong !!" I smiled and tap the seat next to me. So they sit next to me but still looking to oppa.

"Oppa how's your weekend ?" Sunny asked first.

"hmm... it's fine i do get some rest from the tiring weekend." 

"Ooh... what are you doing this weekend oppa ?" Seohyun asked curiously.

Just as Minnie oppa was about to answer... "RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG !!"

"OMO !! i'm gonna be late my building is still far from here !! MinMin take care, i'll go now just wait for me at the parking lot later. annyeong !! " Minnie oppa stood up kissed my forehead and walked away hurriedly. I just smiled at the panicking bunny, still the same he never change :))

"AISH !! stupid bell !" Seohyun said slightly disappointed because oppa didn't have the chance to answer her question, I just laughed at her reaction and she looked at me.

"hmm. forget what I said. kekeke. Kaja ?" We stood up from the bench and walked our way to the classroom.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"ARGH !! I'm gonna be late. Stupid traffic !! if only noona wake me up earlier i won't be in this traffic jam."

    seoul_traffic.jpg    

>>FLASHBACK<<

"Hey !! wake up !! it's already 8:00 o'clock" Ara noona said calmly.

When she said that it's like cold water was poured on me. I immediately jump off the bed and rush to the bathroom to do my morning routine, of all the days why would it be this day.

"Yah !! Why didn't you wake me up earlier ??" I ask while showering a bit irritated.

"I tried to wake you up many times already but you're just there sleeping like a dead troll and mister it's NOONA. N-O-O-N-A not YAH !!"

"AISH !! just get out" I don't care if she's pissed I'm gonna be late. 

After arguing with Noona for a few more minutes she gave up and go out of my room. "Great... no more annoying Ara noona". When I finished taking a bath I wear my uniform get my bag and  walk straight to the door but before the doors closed I heard omma call my name "Kyuhyun !!".

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

"At last I'm here !! kekeke." I've never been this happy to be in school. Oh yea I forgot I'm late !! I immediately park my car and and run my way to my first class.

When I arrived at the classroom the teacher was still not there, I sighed in relief and go immediately to my seat and let myself relax from all the running earlier this morning. A few minutes later Ms. Seong arrived .

"Good Morning Ms. Seong"

"Good Morning class, you may take your seats. But before we start our discussion I will announce something."

When she said that the whole classroom was filled with curiousity about the thing that Ms. Seong will be announcing and every second passing the room was filled with whisper and giggles from the whole class.

"Class would you please lower down your voice." With that command the whole classroom fell silent.

"Ok, as I said earlier I'm going to announced something regarding a school activity that will be held next month. Actually we're still through the process of organizing but as long as I know this activity will be done be done together by two class and it means our class will be working together with another class but as I said earlier it wasn't finalized yet so we still don't know whose class to work with." After Ms. Seong talk the classroom turned noisy again every student was anticipating whose class will be paired with us and giggle of the girls can be heard everywhere some of them want to be paired with the class of my hyungs...

 "RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG !!"

Thank goodness breaktime. My head hurts. tsk... this is what I get from playing starcraft till morning but who cares I love my games. kekeke. Anyway where are they ?! It's already breaktime and they're still not here, they know that I hate waiting. Just to let you know I'm here at the cafeteria alone and people was staring at me and I hate that, to ignore them I put my earphones and put the music in full blast.

After 45 minutes...

"AISH !! alright they're not coming." I stood up hastily that caused everyone to look at my direction but as always I. Don't. Care. I just walk my may out of the cafeteria. While walking on the hallway I was too busy texting hyung that I didn't notice I already bumped someone.

"Ooowww !!" I heard someone speak so I look back and to my surprise I found a girl sitting on the ground. Eh ? What is she doing sitting there in the middle of the hallway ? I'm looking at her because she was kinda having trouble in getting up when she suddenly look back at me.

 

Jae Min's POV

"Not even bothering to come with me." I mumbled to myself and sigh. Seo and Ssun are too busy to stalk oppa again so I  just excuse myself and here I am on the hallway walking my way to the cafeteria. Then something caught my attention it was the flowers in the garden that can be seen through the windows of the hallway, since I was a child flowers really attracts me but I can't have one because I do have allergies to flowers. I was too mesmerized by the flowers outside when suddenly someone bumped on me. 

"Ooowww !!" My landed straight on the ground and it freakin' hurts.  It was like a rock was thrown to me. I am too busy figuring out how to stand in my condition because I feel the pain whenever I moved when I suddenly felt that someone is staring at me. So I look up and  see someone standing a feet away from me.

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

Annyeong !!

Updated earlier than promised. kekeke. I just feel the urge to write something. 

Please no silent readers, I want to know what's your opinion or thoughts about the chappy :))

 

( ^∀^)Don't forget to comment and subscribe. kekeke.