☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 13 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

"So Jae Min how are you at school? Have you already met my son?" Mrs. Ch-- I mean Eomma ask me. Yeah.. She ask me earlier that i should call her Eomma she said that I am too formal to her. But isn't that too much? 

"Hmm.. I'm fine Eomma. Neh.. I've met Kyuhyun-sshi a number of times already. I sometimes met him on the hallway when it's breaktime. He also once helped me to go to the clinic." Oh.. I forgot we are still here in the restaurant and we are currently eating. Auntie is very nice she told me that i should come to their house once in a while. ^______^

"Jeongmal? He helped you?" Ara eonnie ask me excitedly. 

"Neh." Then I suddenly feel my cheeks turned warm. I still remember that day when he helped me. It was very awkward and embarassing.

"Omo! Are you blushing? Did something happen back then when he helped you?" Eonnie ask me.

"Eh? A-anio. Nothing happened." Nothing! Nothing happened. Well.. He just carried me and walk around the campus. > /// <

I remember the day when I came to school again after the incident....

>>FLASHBACK<<

When I got to our classroom my classmates are looking at me. Especially the girls. It was so... annoying? I don't know. But they are whispering something to each other while they are giving me a look. It feels so uncomfortable. >___<

So I go to my usual place at the back part of the room. Seo and Ssun is still not here. I want my bestfriends beside me. I don't want to feel alone. Not now. Not in this kind of situation. Don't they feel a bit ashamed that I'm here and they're obviously talking about me. After a minute I get irritated so I walk out of the room and go to the garden where we usually hang out.

At last! Peacefulness~ More like this. No more whispering classmates. Tsk! Wonder what is it and wonder why they are looking at me like that. Sigh~~ (_  _   ) I didn't do anything to them or anyone, so why would they talk about me.

I was so drowned in my thoughts when the school bell suddenly ring. So I immediately run to our classroom before I was marked late for our first class, good thing is that the teacher has not yet arrived when I got to our room. I immediately seat on my sit in between Seo and Ssun...

"Where did you go?" The two of them asked me.

"At the usual place." I answered bluntly.

"Oh... Have you heard about the rumor? Is that true Jae Min?"

"Eh? What rumor are you talking about?"

"About you and Cho Kyuhyun."

"Bwoh?!! Where did you get that news?"

"From our classmates. Hmm... So is that true?" Seohyun said. Their are eyes are full of questions.

"Anio!"

"Jeongmal?" Ssun asked doubtfully.

"Neh... Yah! are you doubting?" *pout*

"Ani. It's just that all of our classmates are talking about that." Seo explained.

"So I'm right.." *sighs*

"What do you mean you're right?" They asked.. confused.

"Well.. Earlier when I arrived everyone is looking at me. Especially the girls... It's like they're gonna eat me alive." >.<

"Oh.. But what happened anyway? We just heard that Kyuhyun-sshi carried you. Full details please!" They asked me excitedly while giggling. Their doubt suddenly vanish. (-____-    )

"Hmm.. remember the other day when i had the accident? When Kyuhyun-sshi helped me."

"Neh!" They nodded together.

"That's it."

"Eh? That's it? Yah! Spit it out!"

"Aish! Stop shouting! Everyone's looking..." I looked down.. embarassed because of them shouting.

"Say it! Ppali!"

"Arasso! Well we we're kinda together when the incident happened. So... he help me and carried me to the clinic. There I  said it." I can't helped but blushed. But before they can react the professor already arrived.

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

When I came back to my senses everyone is already done eating. They are talking about something arranged and I can't understand it.. Anyway, I'll just finished eating...

"Jae Min." Ara eonnie called me.

"Neh eonnie?"

"Can we exchanged numbers?"

"Oh sure." I smiled then give her my phone and she do the same.

"Here. Expect me to call once in a while so we can go shopping." Eonnie smiled and gave my phone back.

"Eh? Shopping?"

"Neh. Shopping." She answered excitedly.

"Oh... Ok.." I just smiled.. Honestly I don't want to go shopping. It's tiring... But it looks fun to be with eonnie. kkk~

"Jae Min." Appa suddenly called my attention. He looks serious. I suddenly felt chills run through my bones.

"Neh appa?"

"The actual why we are here is about you and Kyuhyun."

"What do you mean appa?" I suddenly got confused and look at Kyuhyun-sshi and he was expressionless. -_______- 

"We've already talked about this matter a long time ago already and we hope that the two of you will understand this." Mr. Cho started.

"It was a good thing that the two of you knew each other so it won't be hard for the two of you." With each passing minute I'm getting more confuse of what Mr. Cho is saying...

"Hmm... So what is it Uncle?" I ask him before I get really confused about what he is saying. Mr. Cho sighed deeply and said....

"You and Kyuhyun are going to be married. Your marriaged are already arranged. But we will have the wedding secretly. It will be a private wedding so you don't need to worry about school. It will be a month from now on." Then with what Mr. Cho said I was like suddenly hit by a thunder. I don't know what to feel. I just feel numb in that moment. A "month"?!! I'm going to be insane!! >____< Then eonnie suddenly hug me.

"Are you happy? We're going to be sisters." I can tell that she was very happy and excited about this.

But when I look to my going-husband-to-be... he's still expressionless. I can't tell if he's mad or shock about this. Isn't he gonna tell something? Ugh... what will happen to us if he is like that? What will happen from now on?

 

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

 

I'M BACK!! xD
So sorry for the super late update... ~___________~

enjoy reading~~