☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Chapter 6 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Since the moment i set my eyes on you. {[H I A T U S]}

Kyuhyun was driving his way to the school his mind was in chaos that moment. He didn't know what was happening to him so he decided to stop the car first and park it on the side road and closed his eyes.

>>FLASHBACK<<

(6 years ago)

"Kyunnie..." someone called me in a sing song voice as I was about to turn around i felt a hand cover my eyes. "Guess who is it ?"

"I don't know. Who are you ?" I answer her in an innocent voice.

"Bwoh ?" Then she immediately took her hands and go in front of me. "Yah !! Kyunnie you're so bad." She pouted and started to walk away.

"Hey ! Wait." I said as I caught up with her.

"What ?" She asked but still not facing me.

"I'm just joking. Of course I know who is it."

"Tsk... you're always like this to me. I'll go now."

"Don't be like this it's because I... hmm... I..."

"What ? Say it."

"I... I..."

"What ? I'm waiting."

"I like you." I finally said.

She turn around to face me. "What did you say ?" Confusion was written all over her face.

"I said I like you. No I love you to be exact."

"Are you making fun of me again Kyuhyun ?"

"No i'm serious this time." I hold her hand and place it on my chest.

"Do you feel my heart that is beating only for you ?" She nodded.

"Why do you say this only now ?"

"I don't know. Anyway do you accept my love ?"

"Yes."

"Jinja ?"

"Neh." 

Then I lift her chin so that she was looking at me. She close her eyes as the distance of our lips gets closer and give her a short but sweet kiss.

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

 

Jae Min's POV

It was a cloudy afternoon me and my friends are at the school garden this is where we mostly spend our time during breaks.

"Hmm.. i'm wondering what is that school activity Mr. Kang saying." 

"Base from what I heard from the teachers that it will be done by two class." Seo answered me.

"Meaning ?"

"Meaning our class will be paired with other class." 

"Ooh... What activity is that ?"

"I don't know. That's just what I know." She smiled. I think I know what she's thinking.

"Yah ! You're thinking about oppa's class right ?" They nodded.

"Aigoo... can you two stop fantasizing about oppa even for just one day ?"

"Wae ? What's wrong with that ?"

"Nothing. It's just that it's creepy."

"BWOH ?! CREEPY ?" Omo. The looks on their faces were so funny that I started to laugh.

"Yah !! What are you laughing about ?" They look at me as if i've gone nuts.

"The looks on your faces- BWAHAHAHAHA !!"

"You're so dead Jae Min !!" The two of them glared at me then stand from their seats.

"OMO !!" My eyes bulge out of my eyes when I see the look on their faces I'M SO DEAD.

"Hey ! Look it's oppa's coming !" I pointed at their backs and they fell for the trap. Ok it's my time to RUN !! 

"Where do you think you're going Jae Min ?!" They shouted as they started to run and follow me.

"AWAY FROM THE TWO OF YOU !!"

"YOU'RE REALLY DEAD WHEN WE GET YOU !!"

The three of us were running around the garden good thing their are only three of us there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few more minutes passed and we're still running...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Running...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Running...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huff... Huff... i'm already exhausted." Wait a minute. Why did it get quiet all of a sudden ? So I look back and found no one. "Oh.. where are they ?" 

"Where here..." I heard someone said. I look around and found them in front of me.

"O-oh..."

"So you're saying Jae Min ?" 

"No-no-nothing." 

"You'll get your tickle punishment for making fun of us."

"Tickle you say ? No thanks." They really know how to make me suffer. I look back only to realized that i'm trap. T^T

They lunge forward forward and tickle me non-stop.

"Yah !!! S-st-stop !! Hahahahaha !!"

"Ani. We'll not stop."

"S-s-st-st-stop !! MIANHE !!! Hahahahahahaha !!"

"What ? We didn't hear it."

"I s-s-said... hahahahaha !! s-said... MIANHE !!"

"Arasso." They stop tickling me.

"Aigoo. I thought i'm gonna die..." I sighed in relief and sit on the ground while holding my aching stomach from all the laughing.

"That's what you will get when you mess with us." I just look at them and blink.

"Stop doing that we already know you're cute just like your oppa." I continue to gape at them.

"Hey, don't you have any plan of standing from there ?"

"Huh ? Ah oh yeah..."

"Kaja ! Let's eat we only have one hour left."

"Arasso."

(...)

"So class as what i've told you last month our school will be having an activity and in this activity our class will be merge with other class so it means two classes will be doing this activity. And as for the final decision our class is paired with Ms. Seong's class. So any questions ?" Seo raise her hand.

"Mr. Kang how long and when will this be activity held ?"

"About that this activity is an outdoor more or less like a camping trip and it will last for a week. This activity will be held next week so i need your parents consent you need to give me a letter of agreement until Friday."

"Arasso. Kamsahamnida sonsaengnim."

"Anymore question ?"

"None."

"Okay, so you're free to go now. Class dismissed."

I stood up and fix my things and went out of the room where Seo and Ssun are waiting. I can see that the two of them are quiet disappointed.

"Hey~ what's wrong with the two of you ?"

"It's nothing. Don't mind us."

"Oh... you're disappointed right ? With the class pairing ?" The two of them nodded.

"Aigoo. Let's just go to the mall and eat ice cream."

"Jinja ?"

"Neh~ I'll just call oppa. " 

 

"rrriiiiiinnnnggg... rrrrriiiinnnngggg..." He's not answering maybe oppa is busy, I ended the call.

"Kaja !"

"What does your oppa said ? Did he agree ?"

"Ani. He's not answering his phone."

"Oh. Maybe his class is still not finish." Ssun said.

"Maybe. Kaja we'll just eat ice cream and go home so it won't take that long." The two of them hold on my arm and we walk happily.

The three of us were already at the school gate when a car honk at us so we look back and see oppa's car.

"Jae Min where are you going ?"

"The mall." I said as I approached his car.

"Is that why you call ?"

"Yep."

"Oh. sorry i didn't answer it immediately."

"It's okay. Are you going home ?"

"Neh~ Wae ?"

"Can you drop us at the mall ? Please ?" And put on my pleading look. 

"Arasso. Hop on."

"Kamsa oppa~!!" I hug him from the cars window.

While we're on our way to the mall... (I'm seated beside the drivers seat while Seo and Ssun are at the back)

"So what class are you pair with ?" Minnie ask me.

"Ms. Seong's class."

"Ms. Seong... oh that is Kyuhyun's class."

"Kyuhyun ?!!" I blurted out.

"Neh. Cho Kyuhyun you two already knew each other right ?"

"Ah. Y-Yea." I remember what happen that freakin' day so embarassing. T^T

"Here we are." Minnie exclaimed I didn't notice we already arrived. We got off the car then I go to the driver's side.

"Kamsa oppa~"

"No problem. Do you want me to wait for you ?"

"Ani. It's okay. You can go home first."

"Ara. Take care." I kiss him on the cheek.

The three of us went inside the mall and go to an ice cream parlor.