The Comfortable One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

There he stood, in all his -handsome- glory, yes, i mean Luhan...

"I heard you were looking for some roomates and i thought i should be one of them" I blushed so hard; Luhan is one of my closest boy's and whenever i'm around him i feel more comfortable and now that he's gonna live with me, I'm sure i can feel very comfy indeed.

"WELCOME TO THE EXO FAMILY!" suddenly, Chanyeol jumped out and hugged my poor baby best friend, but i couldnt blame chanyeol for giving him a huge hug he was after all the person who we could all lean on. literally.

We could ALL lean on him..

"My name is Luhan, I'm from China by the way" That smile always makes me melt just like his 'manly' voice.

Chanyeol showed him his room upstairs while I started to make dinner. "Lay stop eating the food and wait for the others!" Lay quickly snapped his hand back and ruffled my lush hair "Whatever you say umma~" Umma? seriously? i'm pretty sure someone else is the umma in the house (more likely to be Luhan since he's going to be looking after the younger ones) "Can I help?" I realised that the voice next to me wasn't Lay's it was Luhan's. God help me please.

Luhan laughed and placed his arm around my shoulder WHAT THE HECK! he seemed somewhat comfortable with me-same could be said for myself aswell. "You seem pretty comfortable with skinship, are the rest of the boys very touchy?" I nodded my head quickly "I guess i have a thing for skinship." Luhan replied with a short sentence "Isn't it weird being the only girl in the house, sorrounded by 3 males wanting to hold you?" I simply said "Nope."

Luhan sighed "I guess you'll have to make that 4 males wanting to touch you" he then winked at me...

ASDFGJJHGNGKDFNJKSNJSDNKSF....stupid hormones

We all ate lunch in peace apart from Chanyeol and Luhan arguing over who should feed me first, i thought to myself I'm a very lucky woman to have these boys around me.  I was so intrigued over their fight that i haven't even realised that Kai and Lay were snooping through my room!

"Kai look it's a diary" Lay opened the book and read thouroughly

Dear Diary,

  After so many years of  forgetting, i finally remembered...everything! Thanks to my lovely best friend channie~ I know it's been tough not having the rest.. but im pretty sure we will find all of them, hopefully.Just want to thank my mum for the life she's given me SARANGHAE UMMA xx

Lay blinked many times then shook his head "wha?" Kai followed his gaze which was leading to the second sentence.

I know it's been tough not having the...rest?

"Rest? does she mean us?" Lay shrugged then pushed Kai towards the door "let's eat!" Completely ignoring the fact that lay was still in my bedroom, Kai went downstairs looking very tired. "OMO kimchi my fave, thanks baby ji" luhan eyed Kai then looked back at me "baby ji? Is that his nickname for you?" Again, I nodded.

"Then you're my pillow!" Pillow? I thought it was going to be sweet.

"why pillow?" I questioned.

"because whenever my head gets tired i will use my 'pillow' to sleep on, and when it's dark I will need my 'pillow' so I can get a good nights rest" .....now THAT is as sweet as sugar.

"I would re-think the last sentence if I were you." Chanyeol interrupted while sipping on a cup of coffee.

"and why is that?" Luhan asked eagerly.

"you can't sleep with her Babo!" True I said in my brain...But, i would love to anyway..

Meanwhile upstairs;

Lay sat down and ran his hand through his lush hair- this happens when he's thinking. All the little clues that were stuck in his head added up with no mistakes..finally, the clues were no mystery to the boy.

12 guys + 1 girl = best friends

"Missing the rest" + "I can't believe i forgot you guys" = 12 guys missing

"LU-I mean who are you?" + "I seem pretty comfortable with guys around me" = been around many guys and knows Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai from the first time they met.

..."Jia" While I was making my way towards the toilet upstairs, i heard a small and quiet whisper it seemed like it was my name "Jia" i saw that my bedroom was open so i encouraged myself to tip-toe towards the door to take a peek, Lay, looking at my diary, his lips were trembling he looked confused and full or worry at the same time.

Again, i plucked out the courage to sit next to him. I stoked his black soft hair while asking him a question "Oppa what's wrong and why are you reading my diary" he reacted pretty quickly by cupping my face and smiling, "Idiot girl! why must you tell chanyeol-ssi but not me!" I gasped and at the same time the diary in his hands fell and landed on a page where a photo was stuck right in the middle, both of ours eyes looked at the photo...

To Be Continued...