The Caring One Pt. 2

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

So basically, i was dragged into the bathroom by Chanyeol only to be greeted by Suho- with a list in his hand...

Things That Jia Should Not Do With The Other Boys.

1)Definetly no  as to which this house will become a ' mansion'

I agreed on this one, hesitantly

2) No Kisses shall be given out by boys; only Jia can!

I actually aprove on this one too!

3)Once all 12 are together, Jia will need to have a schedule to know which boy she needs to be wtith at some days.

True.

4) YOU CANNOT SHOWER TOGETHER!

...Why not?

5) Jia has things called 'periods' so she might need to use pads so get out the bathroom before blood spills on the floor.

How does Suho know this?

6) Do not! i repeat do not let her take charge of you...it can turn very messy.

*ahem* yes i do tend to make you my servant.

7) When Jia is out of the house please make sure she is with one of the boys.

When will I ever be alone then?

8) Jia must remember to bring an umbrella as she might catch a cold from the rain.

Aww, this one is sweet.

9) Please eat well baby~

Course I will!

10) We all love you!

Saranghae~

I blankly stared at Suho once I read the note he stared back while smiling "rules, I don't care if you own this house cause we all can control you!" I scrunched my nose (a habit when I get a bit mad), Suho noticed my action and put his hand around my neck "be happy: today is my turn to be with you!" I smiled and nodded my head. After all it was HIS day.

When have I ever seen this scene before? All of my boys in the living room playing kindly with each other-apart from Chanyeol and lay who were still arguing over who should marry me, typicall. I went to sit down next to Suho until I got stopped by Kai "sit with me!" I looked at Kai then a back at Suho he pulled his puppy dog face and so did Kai, so instead I sat by myself in the corner. 

And as expected the boys sat next to me. "Let's go to the park!" I suggested, the guys looked at me like I was some kind of baby "I thought you hated the sun." Suho replied while drawing back the curtains, it was true I did hate the sun but the guys needed some fresh air and I heard that Shinee were holding a concert there! What? I like them! 

We all walked towards the park, laughing together apart from that time where I got whistled at by some erts-ended up with bruises thanks to Chanyeol, Kai and luhan god, you have no idea how strong those three are! Why is it so hard to walk on the path peacefully?

i mean, whenever we pass those ''spoilt' teenage girls they always eye my boys (of course I get jealous and end up glaring at them) one time Suho caught me in the act and cupped my face "You're ours okay? Don't get jealous baby" I grinned and held on to his arm "promise me you guys will stay by my side!" The guys stopped in their tracks and turned to look at me.

"WELL YEAH"

"OF COURSE, YOU ARE OUR BABY" 

"WE PROMISE" 

I snuggled closer to Suho, he felt so warm; not hot warm but lovely warm. When we we arrived at the park I went straight to the water fountain before you knew it my clothes were wet...and see-through earning more wolf whistles mostly coming from Lay and Kai eventually Suho got so he bought me a towel just to cover my body before I gave him a you-know-what.

during our time in the park we saw a tall and handsome guy wandering around, "KRIS" I screamed and dropped my towel into Suho's hands (oops-glad I wasn't only my bra was seen through) kris turned around and smiled "did the guys tell you our prank?" I nodded and jumped into his arms making him stunned as ever.

i looked back and saw the rest of my boys running up to us.

"Kris? You got back from Canada" exclaimed Kai-he was kind of close to kris because he was the one who taught Kai his first dance steps. Kris gulped at my 'wet' apperance and stared at Suho "you let our baby go out in public wearing this!..... Well done!" I grumbled "ert~" 

suho winked and threw the towel at me "baby, you should get changed" remarked Luhan who gave me some spare clothes, the weird part is it was his clothes! I tried them on they were a bit big on me but, it suited my slim body line; he gave me a basketball shirt and a pair of my dry shorts.

the park was beggining to fill with people (mostly girls) and I knew why; "SHINEE" Kai gasped in horror as I was pushed to the ground by some 'rude' girls wanting to get up close to the almighty boy group. Kai without hesitation carried me somewhere else, preferably far away: I was injured, badly. 

The rest of my boys ran to me worriedly asking questions although Suho kept quiet despite his worried face. I knew he cared for me the most...

I asked them if I could have a moment with Suho and so they allowed it with a few reminders, I grabbed suho's arm and pulled him close-close enough until my lips touched his soft cheek, he smiled and crouched down to my level "I'm sorry I wasnt there to protect you" I didn't understand why this handsome guy was apologising he obviously wasn't the one at guilt.

"Oppa, you seriously need to stop worrying about me I'm fine on my own..." My words trailed off as I remembered all those times I kept having accidents with myself because I was always on my own.

"Baby, do you think I couldn't see the bruises on your arms when I met you again or the time when I saw you get hit by the water near the fountains you should trust me and the others" once again I felt horrible; i realised that I was the one who put these guys in danger every single d- I was cut off by the song.

"DREAM GIRL" the speakers sounded really close althought they were positioned far away, Suho covered my ears until the song finished (man, he really is my 'umma') my foot started to ache and I guess Suho noticed it because he saw my face go all red from the pain. "Jia, rest." Just like a puppy he ordered me to stay put and not move and at that moment he kissed my forehead to ease the pain away. 

I laughed at his actions when the special rules came into my head "oppa, what happend to rule number 2?" He froze for awhile and grinned "yah don't tell the guys or else they would kill me, literally." I was glad he said it pretty quickly cause I saw a familiar sillouhete approach us. 

"Are you two done? Cause Chanyeol is crying his heart out right now" Luhan came closer and wrapped a bandage on my ankle to make it feel more supported "CHANNIE" I shouted at the top of my lungs making sure my voice was heard over the crowd of screaming fangirls then I saw a tall guy charging towards me.

"BABY!" Chanyeol hugged my body tightly after seeing that I was injured "I'm okay you don't need to worry" I tried to calm this beast down but all he did was clench his fists "WHO?" I saw the anger in his eyes and immediately cupped his face "channie no!" He my face and eyed my red lips (I knew he wanted to touch it) and so I leaned in until our lips were touching each other's.

i was so glad that we were alone cause Suho wouldn't have liked it, I know it seems like im being a playgirl but, this is the only way to say 'I love you' to them, meaningfully. 

We parted and laughed at the akward silence "Kris" I shouted as I saw him beat up a familiar face...

To Be Continued...