The Baby One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

"...And why should I go to school?" Jia slouched on the couch with her hands crossed over her chest while Lay moaned at her complaints; Before Lay came into the young woman's life she absoloutely loved school and her part-time job (waitress) now that she's close to the handsome boy Jia would not want to leave him alone, ever.

"Because you have to?!" Jia smirked hehehe now this IS better than school "Why?" Lay ruffled his hair and stood up with frustration "If you go then I would take you to meet one of my Chinese friends/dance member" Jia lifted up her eybrows and tilted her head slightly I though you had no friends... "Well, okay i'll go to school only for you oppa~" Lay cringed and blushed shyly before covering his face and pushing jia out the door "Bye have fun!"

Lay sighed and plotted down on the couch where Jia's phone was left unlocked -dun dun dun- He felt the phone vibrate and immedietly sprang up, the handsome guy took the phone in his hands and laughed at the wallpaper; It was him and Jia next to each other with their hands intwined. Lay though for awhile and smiled ...I remember this..this was when she wanted to hold hands..i dont know why though.

After snooping through Jia's phone a message popped up from an unkown number

From Seohyun:

Lay, this is Jia (i'm using my friends phone) I know you have my phone in your hands so i trust you to look after it or else... -_-" p.s. if you saw the wallpaper please ignore it :)

Lay giggled and placed the phone in his pocket before going to the fridge to get a sandwhich he then saw a car pull up in the driveway, Lay ran his hands through his hair and whispered to himself  "Oh great, he came early" Lay trudged towards the main door and pulled it open he was suprised to see a tall boy holding an umbrella in his hands.

"um..hello? may I help you?" The boy revealed his face and smiled "Yixing yah~ it's me chanyeollie~" Lay eyes widened in suprise Ch-chanyeol? i havent seen him since graduation! "How have you been?" the handsome boy lead the tall one towards the living room and gestured him to sit down but Chanyeol was intrigued with the decoration and the pictures placed around the house.

Everywhere he looked there would always be a picture of Lay and some beautiful girl "Hyung..are you married" Lay shook his head- hesitantly "umm no i live with her as roomates, we're good friends"

Chanyeol was in awe how could a quiet, handsome guy get a girl as pretty and as innocent looking as HER. "Anyways, can I live with you?" Lay gasped and forze for awhile "Well, i guess we do have a lot of room (10 rooms to be exact) I think you can stay" Chanyeol bounced up and dragged his suitcase towards one of the empty rooms.

He picked a room that was full of insturments, the bed was red and his carpet was marked with a giant C What a coincidence...I even chose this room randomly and because it was the closest to the girls room.

Lay found something weird in each room; all the carpets had a letter printed on them even his own room, the letters left were L,X,B,K,S,J,C,S,T,D/K something felt familiar about these initials to Lay and how Jia ended up alone with this huge house...But, Lay ignored it he knew it would make Jia a bit uncomfortable.

-Slam- the main door opened and closed and before you knew it Jia squeled Lay's nickname "OPPA~" Lay ran downstairs and gave Jia a big hug, "I though you guys were only close friends i didn't know you were this close" Jia seperated from Lay before making eye contact with another handsome but tall guy "Ahnnyoseo...Lay who's he?" Lay placed his arms around her neck and whispered in her ear "A new roomate"

To be continued...