The Confession and the Baby

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Guess what? I have to look after my friends baby!...there's only one problem- I dont know how.

"I'm home and i brought a special person!" Lay came out from the kitchen with Kyungsoo, they both gasped at the baby in my arms "Who's that?" I cooed at the precious human and responded "I have to look after her, but i dont know what i need to do first" Kyungsoo's eyese widened "We need to keep it away from Baekhyun" Me and Lay both had the same curious look.

"Why?" Just then Baekhyun ran across the living room and fell on the floor "Ow!" he looked up and rubbed his eyes "BABY! A BABY! AWW SO CUTE! CAN I HOLD IT?" The baby flinched once he heard his loud and booming voice, which led to her crying "Oh no~ its okay dont cry~" I swayed side to side and patted her back. Amazingly, the baby stopped and fell alseep in my arms.

"You're like a real mum" Lay came closer and patted my head.

"One day you'll be one!" Shouted Baekhyun who was still on the floor.

Kyungsoo smiled and went back into the kitchen.

I headed towards my bedroom that was upstairs to put the baby into a more comfortable place, "There you go" I her hair and smiled I then felt a hand wrap around my waist "Lay told me you brought a baby home to look after, if so...can I be the pretend dad?" I giggled and turned around "what? I'm not even the pretend mum!" Chen pouted and laughed "whatever~" He eyed the baby that was sleeping on the bed with her face looking like an angel.

"She's so pretty like you" I blushed "since when you become so cheesy?" Chen pulled me in even closer "..ever since the first time I met you" I blushed even harder he then continued "Jia, will you be my Girlfriend?" I gasped and froze "What?" Chen placed his finger on my lips as if he was trying to say 'let me finnish' "Don't worry: the others will probably ask you out someday so just say yes, then we can all OWN YOU" I twitched my eye "You little- Cutie" I then nodded "Fine i'll go out with you" Chen jumped up and down "YES IM THE FIRST" He ran downstairs and it seemed like he was about to brag.

Suho went into my room and laughed "so, he was the first? ....I will kill him." I rubbed my neck and smiled "what brings you here?" Suho headed towards my bed to look at the baby "just wanted to see you and baby-" I interupted "Jiyeon" he then continued "you and baby Jiyeon" .

As I was admiring the view of my window my concentration landed on the two humans, Suho looked like he was going to be a great dad in the future! I can't wait till he- my thoughts were invaded by Suho hugging me tightly "Oppa?" He then grabbed my shoulders and asked me a question, a question that was very familiar "Will you be my girlfriend?" I sighed happily "yeah I mean why else would I say no?" Suho kissed my forehead and ran downstairs shouting; "IM SECOND BEAT THAT!" 

My body twisted towards the baby's direction "I hope you grow up bravely, and don't ever come back here because baekhyun might hurt you! Let's just meet up secretly in the future!" 

To Be Continued...