The Cheeky One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Just like magic my leg actually recovered from the pain! Before I got up I checked to see if the light was out in the hallway; I obviously don't want to disturb the boys sleep and plus if they saw me with Sehun they would flip out!

Why? You say...

Me and Sehun combined are called the 'the trouble makers from heaven' (no not the y dance duo), together we play pranks when we feel like it and become cheeky monkeys as Suho says. I quickly took my jacket and headed downstairs fortunately, I wasn't caught (thank goodness) my hand reached for the handle on our main door, and I turned with a bit of hesitation.

It slightly creaked open and revealed a man standing with his suitcase and a bag "Sehun!" He turned to look at me with widened eyes "BABY!" I quickly shut his gob and pushed him inside the house (yes, Sehun is the only guy I can actually 'torture' probably cause I'm older than him) as I was telling him about the things going round in this mansion we heard a noise coming from the stairs.

My body was grabbed under the table- by mister Oh Sehun who is already in a hiding position, I instantly froze like a statue after seing a shadow heading towards the living room and that's when my eyes landed on Sehun's suitcase placed right in the middle of the room! 

Unfortunatly, all the boys woke up and decided to have a snack (I bet this happens every night when I'm asleep) my heart beat went faster than usual then BOOM.

All the guys looked under the table to find me and Sehun close together with our hands reaching for each other's body "....oh great..." That was coming from Kai (our number one victim).

after we sorted some things out I had a talk with Suho, "why did you sneak out like that?" He cupped my face and looke d at my eyes "I didn't wanna disturb you~" I'm so glad that I'm very persuasive cause if I wasn't I would be reciting the rules all over again! 

Sehun, on the other hand completely forgot about me and went to look for luhan (his number one best friend-more likely to be his bromance partner) he and luhan have been friends for a long time now and as I've heard they haven't seen each other since graduation. 

"Hyung?" Just then luhan ran downstairs and hugged sehun's tall structure. Sehun fixed Luhan's fringe before settling his eyes on me! "Baby you didn't give me a proper hug like hyung!" Gosh, this guy is so erted no dirty minded no wait the maknae yeah he's the maknae.

MAKNAE of my flipping gosh that means...-my thoughts got invaded by sehun's 'surprise' hugs he always hands them out when I'm floating in space or daydreaming randomly.

"What's for dinner?" He must have come from mars cause I'm pretty sure it's 4:00 am and judging from lay and Chanyeol's dark faces, it must be. Wait, aren't we missing someone? Kai ? Where is he?

i went to look upstairs in his room where I found him reading a book titled 'how to get revenge on pranksters' I giggled and grabbed his book as a tease, he whined like a baby (he seemed so into the book) so I started reading out a couple of sentences.

"Make sure you don't let them see this book or you will get caught right at the start! Oh another one...it's a letter? From ky-" the book had been snatched away before I can even finish "Yah stop!" He glared into my eyes like I was some kind of prey waiting for its predator to pounce.

i felt sorry all of a sudden and sat on the edge of his bed, embarrassed. My head was then raised by a pair of hands "sorry I got mad at you I just don't want you to know the rest of the boys yet since you have to find them yourselves!" I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my bottom lip "so, I have to find the rest on my own now?" Kai nodded and patted my head. 

Oh great...

I headed downstairs and sat on the couch feeling so tired that I could fall asleep within a blink of an eye- so I did! The last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was Sehun sitting beside me and pushing my head towards his lap, so I could feel more comfortable...how sweet!

the next morning I decided to go for an early jog around the park, I put on my track suit (basically just a hoodie) and ran outside so the oppa's won't know I went alone. My jog was very tiring indeed so I decided to look around a new neighbourhood that was built 2 months ago.

i turned a corner and ended up in an alleyway 'why the heck did you go here, you idiot!?' I complained to myself, I realised that I was being watched. It was filled with drunk men and strippers 'oh gosh..' My thought landed on a young male who was looking straight at me with the eyes of an owl, he seemed focused on my actions and movements...

To Be Continued...

 

A/N : Man, this is getting harder since more members are finding Jia! Need to keep track of who I'm not writing much of and who I'm going to be writing the next few chapters...wish me luck my fellow roses xoxo fighting and hwaiting!