The Cold One

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

Chanyeol pulled me back down before gesturing suho to stay with me, my eyes stared towards the direction of which chanyeol was running to kris; he was punching someone I know.

Suho covered my eyes and carried me away from the horrible sight during that period of time chanyeol was trying to defend/stop kris from landing another punch on the stranger instead he was the one who threw the second bruise!

Chanyeol POV

once I got closer to kris I eyed his victim and immediately threw my punch towards his face; this ******* has been stalking our baby throughout the park, you would think he was hidden but you could just smell the stench coming from his horrible personality! Call me possessive, no call me an owner trying to save his lost puppy cause **** is about to get down. Kris let me throw a few more kicks until he got sick of his face and landed the last punch.

we both knew who this guy was: Peter (referring to the ert that was first mentioned in the first chapter by Jia) during our childhood he had always been wandering around Jia's neighbourhood and louring her to 'play' with him, I can't blame our baby for being too gorgeous, pretty, smart, clumsy...yeah I'm getting distracted.

Now that she's older and more fragile Peter can easily lay a finger on her although he doesn't know her incredible secret strength which is hidden beneath her slim body...

End of Chanyeol's POV 

The car ride back home was quiet you could also say it was tense, the rest of the boys kept checking my body for any bruises and such things even though I told them I was fine. All I could think about was the stranger who got beaten up by kris and Chanyeol he seemed somewhat familiar not good familiar, bad familiar.

i got out of the car and limped towards the living room with the help of lay, he rested my leg on top of the couch and fed me some soup even though I COULD actually move my own hands, but I accepted his offer. Suho walked upstairs towards his bedroom and sat down next to luhan who was searching a few things.

Being the nosy person I am, I peeked through the gap made by the door and listened on a few things, "Make sure he doesn't get near Jia, ever!" I saw luhan on someone's Facebook page and clicking the 'report for abusive comments' I gasped and finally had an idea of who this stranger was...Peter the ert!

Yeah, I named him Peter the ert since he was one. 

"We'll, well who do we have here?" Oh god, I'm caught in the act I guess I should have been slyer (?) 

"oh,uh I mean, HI!" I initially gave myself a mental facepalm before getting carried (again) to my bedroom. Suho dropped me on my bed and tucked me in "Baby please don't leave the house alone, I mean it!" I nodded and gave him a quick hug as a thank you-for everything. 

Suho closed my door then it opened once again this time it was luhan who came in; he wasn't worried or anything becaus she knew my hidden strength. "If you are alone, and HE comes along don't hesitate to use your strength..." He my face and giggled "you can't come into my room now that you are injured!" I took that as a bad statement.

My strength has only been revealed to Luhan and Chanyeol during our childish days, I took Kendo classes, karate, Kung fu why? Because I had to fight off the pain growing in my heart (my mums death) each day I would grow stronger and before you knew it I was stronger than a man- this bit is kind of over the top- but was kind of true! 

I met up with luhan and chanyeol during our midnight stake out and accidentally mistook them for rapists....I eventually injured one both of them.

My eyes wandered around Luhans face, something caught his attention towards my window. I had the strenth to look outside for awhile and I saw Kris and Chanyeol looking dead serious. Luhan placed me down until my head was touching my pillow "Please, rest baby we all know you're worried about us but you should take care of yourself too." i smiled faintly before waving goodbye.

Kris POV

Man, you have no idea how much i wanted to beat the **** out of him! but sadly i had some innocence left to let him go, bruised up. Me Chanyeol walked into the living room where some of the boys were messing around (like always) I scanned around for Jia but Luhan came downstairs and told me she was sleeping. I wanted to tell her everything was fine and that we would find the rest of the gang although it seemed that she needed more rest than all of us.

My love for Jia is...strong.

I've always been the possesive one (yes, more possesive than chanyeol and Suho) I'm one of the eldest and even I know Jia is way to weak to defend herself, something tells me there is another secret she is hiding.

Chanyeol ruffled my hair "Dude i never knew you were that good at bruising, TEACH ME PLEASE!" Chanyeol has so many emotions at the same time you cant really tell what he really is feeling.

End of Kris POV

My sleep was disturbed by a phone call "Jia! finally, i got hold of you! can you meet me outside the house~ by the way this is Sehun-nie" My mouth dropped halfway, how the heck do they find me instead of me finding them.

To Be Continued...