The Mints

Boys?! I live with 12 of them

"Minty?" I stared at Minty's shocked face and smiled akwardly, "Aigoo! You're married to 12 boys? and they are all handsome? Why didnt you tell me about this? I didnt know you were married, and are you preggy?" I rubbed the back of my neck and explained everything while the boys tried to sneak in.

"Oh..Well, i hope you will get married to all of them!" I nodded and smiled I hope so too. We both went downstairs to introduce Minty to them, all the boys bowed politely and sat around me "All right, this is Minty my bestie! Her real name is Kim Sojung so you should all treat her like you would to any other girl." Minty eyed their movements and scrunched up her nose "wait, have you guys not asked her out yet? Not even one?!" 

The boys all looked at each other in dis-belief; how could they forget, I mean we're all living in the same house, sharing things around, wearing matching slippers and having skinship with each other yet, we are still not a couple?

"yeah...we are getting there" Suho offered a peice of cookie while I watched minty nibble away into my newly-improved cooking! "Did you know I cooked that cookie" minty gasped "no way, did you take cooking classes?" I shook my head and smiled proudly.

after all the discussion about being in a relationship Minty finally decided that it was time to go home and that's when she introduced her step-brother...

"Bye boys and Mong~Hurry up Chen!" I stopped in my tracks and headed nearer to their car "C-Chen?" minty bit her lip as if she was trying to figure out something "Did someone call my name?" Just as I was about to ask Minty, Chen got out of the car and looked at my face "...Jia?" .

minty looked at me and then back at her step-brother "No way!" I guess the guys might have been suspicious because they ran outside to check if everything was alright. Sehun spotted Chen with a great big smile on his face "CHEN CHEN" baekhyun ran up to Chen and gave him a hug.

"Baek? Channie? Suho hyung? Lay? Hunnie? Hannie? Kai-yah? Galaxy?Kyungie?....Since when did you lot find her?" We all laughed I guess the beagle team is complete.

Minty decided to take the bus home and let Chen stay after all he did belong here, Chen looked around the mansion and took a moment to admire the photos hanging on the wall; each photo had me in it and one of the boys! below that an advice massage from the guys.

'Bubble tea will calm you down' Sehun took a picture of me and him drinking bubble tea together.

'Pretty~' this was by Chanyeol and guess where the caption was written underneath; his face.

Chen decided to steal my Polaroid and take a suprise picture! He laughed and pinched my cheeks before hanging up the picture next to Baekhyuns. "Jia, look the christmas tree we ordered has arrived!" I saw Sehun and luhan come running to me with a beaming smile.

Well, you know how I had my birthday last week...the boys asked me what I want for Christmas so I asked for a christmas tree, since we didn't have one in the attic.

"Yay! Let's put it up!" Suho came and brought a box of decorations while Kris set up the stand "Oppa let me do it" I screwed the screws in place, but I ended up injuring myself. "You're so clumsy baby" I stuck my tongue out and ran to the kitchen to find a band aid luckily Kyungsoo was there to help me.

"Aigoo what have you done, you really are a baby" he wrapped the band aid around my finger and kissed it (a little thing they did when I got hurt) "you still remember to kiss it?" Kyungsoo smiled "of course". Chen came downstairs and started to decorate the tree.

Finally the tree was ready after many arguments over who should put the star up (obviously Kyungsoo won because of his cute cussing) we all sat around the tree and awed at the lovely sight. My lap was invaded by Chen's head, he seemed really tired so he instantly fell asleep "Can you stay in this position for a while?" I nodded and his lush hair. 

'Let's have a good Christmas with Exo' I promised to myself...

To Be Comtinued...