I Hate Birds

Interlude of a Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned as I jammed out to the music that came bumping through my speakers, I was driving down the highway after school headed home. I let out a squeak as a bird swooped in from the right and then a bump was heard from the front of the car.

" I just hit a bird!" I yelled to no one in particular.

Birds were always stupid. One time when I was young I was chased by a chicken; it was traumatizing because now I am scared of chickens. Jackson likes to hold that above my head as he was there when I was younger getting chased by a retarded bird. I rememeber him laughing at me as I screamed. For about a week I was mad at him but when that week was over it was like I completely forgot about the experience. Until I saw a chicken then all the bad memories came flooding back. To tell the truth, it's pretty pathetic and Jackson was still apt to making fun of me.

I put on my signal as I turned into my neighborhood road and then three houses down. As I pulled into my driveway, I turned my music off and cut the engine as soon as I was in front of the garage door. Hopping out, I grabbed my bags and walked to the front of the car. I was about to begin on my way to the front door but I stopped when a flash of yellow caught my eye. There was nothing on my car that was yellow, much less towards the grill. I turned around and stopped, my mouth hanging open as I stared at the front of my car.

Letting out a breath, I dropped my bags and fished out my cell phone from my back pocket. I looked down at the screen, dialing the familiar number of my best friend.

"Hello?" Came the deep voice on the other line.

"Jackson! I need you!" 

He laughed. "Come on Minah, you aren't that type of girl."

I rolled my eyes and let out a groan, I could tell that he was smiling at his witty comment. "You know that I didn't mean that! Anyways, I need your help with a dumb bird."

"Hey, language. This must be serious, you never cuss. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter