What the--

Project Boyfriend
Sungyeol POV:

Hmmm~what song? Aish~stupid busy streets of Seoul...

Made me have to BLAST my music to full volume. Aigoo so annoying..

I continued to cross streets, making a few hand signals along the way but not really caring about what was happening around me. After all, I'm tall. People can see me.

Suddenly I was tackled. What the--

A girl was on top of me. I scrambled to sit up. Who the heck was this?

"Yah! Student!" I yelled, trying to sound old. The girl looked up, but I then realized..it was a girl a year younger than me. I've seen her at school before...

Then I figured out why she had tackled me.

A car whooshed passed, without a noise, due to my loud music. I plucked out my earphones and stood up. Huh...this girl saved my lfe. I brushed myself off and held out a hand to the girl who saved me, sprawled on the ground.

"Hey...you okay?" I asked. The girl groaned and grabbed my hand. I easily helped her up. When she looked up, I could tell who the girl was. It was Lee Yoorin, the sophomore class's quiet corner girl. The one who I always see kind of watching L and Hoya while we eat lunch. Maybe she just spaces out or whatever but...

Anyways, Yoorin nodded and rubbed her temples. I widened my eyes.

She. Was. Covered. In. Mud. And her glasses were broken, lying hopelessly on the ground.

Ewww...but I couldn't just leave her. She did, after all, just save my life.

I rummaged through my bag. Aish~I had to have some spare clothes in here. I pulled out an extra shirt and vest. I obviously did not own a skirt and girls bow tie. I stuck the contents into a plastic bag and handed it to her. She thanked me and told me she'd wait until she got to school.

When we got to school, we were both issued tardys and I was forced to wait for Yoorin as she changed. I waited patiently near the office exit. When Yoorin came back out wearing my clothes and a skirt+bow tie. With no glasses. And that's when it struck me...