Dance

Project Boyfriend
Hoya POV:

I headed straight towards our dance hall after school. Even though I wanted to hangout with Yoorin, I felt like dance was calling me(o-o;;)

I placed my bag on the ground and quickly changed out of my uniform.

"Hoya~~" I heard someone call out.

I turned to see Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungjong. I rolled my eyes and started to stretch.

"What?" I asked. Before they could answer, the door opened again with a loud BAM!

"We are here!!" Sungyeol opened his arms wide and grinned. I raised an eyebrow. He walked in, L right behind him, pulling something.

"Come on, you promised!"

I tilted my head to see who was trying to be pulled in. L finally pulled the person in, to reveal..

Yoorin, of course.

I smiled and waved at her. She lightened up and waved back. The others gave L a weird look.

"Well then...I guess Yoorin will be joining our dance practice?" Sunggyu said in a confused tone. L shook his head.

"No she's only--"

"That'll be great!" Yoorin interrupted. L gave her an odd look. I grinned. Excellent! That means that I could maybe teach her a few moves.

I wonder if she was any good...?

She made her way towards to the bathroom to change. Once she was in, everyone turned to look at each other.

"Wow...she carries around change of clothes too?" Sungjong said with amusement. L shrugged. I glanced at Sunggyu.

"Is she any good?" I asked. All 6 of the guys nodded.

"Well then...this should be interesting. You know, for the dance machine of course." I joked. Everyone threw their water bottles at me.

A few minutes later, Yoorin came back out, wearing all dance clothes. She even had good dance shoes. I eyed them in awe.

"You must dance often." I assumed. She blushed slightly and nodded.

"Just for fun...at home." she murmured. I laughed.

"Only at home?"

Yoorin nodded.

"My house is um...it has a small dance room for me." she mumbled in embarrassment. I widened my eyes. Then she must be good. She cleared and turned away from me.

"So I guess we should start?"

I looked at Sunggyu again. He tossed me a I-told-you-so-look. I glanced at Yoorin before throwing my water bottle at him.