New moves

Project Boyfriend
Your POV:

  I glanced back at Hoya who was the only one who had already finished stretching. The rest of us, strained to split and lunge. I eyed him enviously. Even though he was a guy, I was so jealous of his fit body and amazing dance skills. Well, dance skills MAYBE. I haven't seen them quite yet. I heard he was good but who knows? I might be disappointed. Changing the subject!

Oh wait...if I'm doing this dance crew, that means...that L will be here and I'm not sure whether I like the thought of that...

I shook the thought out of my mind. Who cares? There's Hoya :D

And Sungyeol! It gives me more time to bother him over who he likes.((:

I hope he likes Hayoung. She's really smart, sweet and pretty so he probably doesn't deserve her BUT if she likes him, I think Sungyeol should open his eyes WIDE and try--

"Yoorin! Are you ready? We're starting on freestyling." Sunggyu called me over. I snapped put of my pointless thoughts and shouted back in response.

I felt very pumped, anticipating the Hoya's moves and possibly even my own. I had no clue what happened when I danced. It all flowed out naturally. I guess I was "good", whatever "good" qualifies as. We went down the line, each going in the center of the semi-circle we made, to observe each person's dance and possibly critique. After all, you needed good dancers for a good dance crew. Yes, there is individuality among the group but improvement was key. That's what's gonna help us through this. I jumped up and down as Hayoung danced, waiting for my turn. Soon, it was my turn and I decided to remain subtle, trying not to throw to many moves and look messy. It was simple but I knew by the looks on the faces of everyone, simple was decent too. A bit later, Hoya started his freestyle, popping and moving very smooth yet precisely. When our circle was over, we got to go to anyone for either advice or move ideas. I went straight to Hoya, hoping he could help me. He grinned as I approached him.

"Hello~" he greeted. I smiled and started to question about moves.

"Well, I liked your style, which I assumed was pretty simple comparing to what you would do in a longer amount of time..."

His voice zoned out and I only payed attention to his face..

His dark, deep eyes and soft looking hair. He had a sharp look, kind of like a fox, all serious and piercing, but there was a flicker of sweetness in his face. Oh and his lips were..

"Yoorin? Are you with me?" he asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh?" I responded stupidly. Hoya chuckled and grabbed my wrist.

"Here. I'm gonna try to alter your move a bit. Watch."

I observed as he turned my popping-down-twist into a more complex move. He looked back up at me.

"Do you get I'm trying here?"

I wish I could nod, but I couldn't. So I dumbly shook my head. Hoya laughed and came closer to me.

"Look. Do it like..."

He demonstrated again and continued to talk, even sometimes grabbing my arms to "control" me. And I will admit...even if I got it wrong 100 times, I wouldn't get sick of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys! 94 subbers already? Haha~can't wait until 100!((: keep subbing and commenting!