Drunkness

Project Boyfriend
LOL sorry guys(: this is in L's POV. So you'll have to wait for news on Hoya and Yoorin:).

L POV:

I yawned as I shoved my hands deeper into my pockets. Everyone was kinda drunk, except me, Jooyeon and Sungjong. Even Minah, who SHOULDN'T have drank, was drunk. Luckily today was the start of our break. If it wasn't, we'd all be dead. Sungjong inched closer to me and whispered into my ear.

"What do we do? They're all drunk!" he hissed. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jooyeon. She looked a bit out of it too, but still sober enough.

"Jooyeon, you take Woohyun and Minah home okay? You know where they live right?" I ordered. She nodded and grabbed the two peoples hands.

"Yah! You two! Wake up! We going home."

I looked over at Sungjong who looked like he was gonna die. I rolled my eyes and pointed to Sunggyu hyung.

"Just help him get him okay?" I sighed. Sungjong nodded and put Sunggyu hyung's arm over his shoulder.

"Well Lee Sungyeol, looks like I'm stuck with you." I sighed. Sungyeol groaned and slapped himself.

"Ughhh~" he grumbled. I copied Sungjong's stance and started towards the direction of Sungyeol's house. After walking out of the main city, I set him on a nearby bench for a moment, where he then...

Yuck.

"Lee Sungyeol, can't you be more collected?" I huffed. He laughed foolishly then pounded on his chest.

"Noooo~my heart is going crazy. I don't think I can handle it anymore." he mumble. I froze.

"What do you mean by that...?" I asked slowly. Sungyeol snorted then hit me lightly.

"Don't act like you don't know." he coughed. I stared at him. What the heck was he talking about? I gripped the bench sides.

"Sungyeol. What are you talking about?" I demanded. He doubled over and got sick again.

Ugh...man, these guys and their drinking habits. Tsk tsk.

Sungyeol sat back up and laughed again.

"I'm talking about Yoorin." he pointed at me then himself.

"W-what about Yoorin?" I stammered. Gosh....what was this kid playing at? Sungyeol stood then pushed my forehead with his finger.

"I'm saying she's MINE. So back off pretty boy." he snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short ):

Happy Thanksgiving guys(: