Odd..

Project Boyfriend
 Sungyeol POV:

"You know, you ." Sunggyu hyung glared as I told him my little episode from yesterday. "I thought you said you were smooth with girls?" he grumbled. I leaned against the door frame and rolled my eyes.

"I thought so too, but according to what happened yesterday....no. Not so much."

"Hyung!" I heard an exasperated voice yelp and the slamming of a door. Hoya bolted pass the kitchen before backing up and pushing me aside. Sunggyu hyung raised his eyebrows at the sight of Hoya breathing heavily, and banging his head against the refrigerator door.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu hyung asked slowly. Hoya groaned and took a gulp of water.

"HyunA...I saw her. She's back." he gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoorin POV:

"Why do you need my help? I'm not the one who's gonna sing." I asked, flatly. Woohyun grinned sheepishly.

"I'm kinda scared of your other friends.." he mumbled. I snorted.

Really.

"Well, if you're gonna need help from anyone, it's gonna be Hoya and Dongwoo oppa. Because they'll probably be your rappers." I shrugged before handing the papers back to him. He sighed then scratched his head.

"I don't know...Dongwoo hyung is pretty bad at keeping secrets..." he half-joked. I laughed then patted his shoulder.

"I'll make sure he'll keep it." I replied. Woohyun chuckled.

"When you say it like that, you sound pretty scary." he widened his eyes. I rolled mine then pushed him back towards the direction of the dorm.

"Go. I'm gonna go find the girls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya POV:

"WHAT THE FLIPPER-DOODLES?! She can't just magically be back!!" Sungyeol blew up in my face, as if it was my fault. I cringed and drew back.

"Well, duh." Sunggyu hyung mumbled flatly. I sighed, quietly pissed at her timing. I liked Yoorin and I was about to confess to her but if I did, HyunA would be sure to...do something and it wouldn't be a good thing. I hoisted myself onto the countertop and swung my legs back and forth.

"What the heck am I supposed to do?" I grumbled. Sunggyu hyung narrowed his eyes.

"Stay away from Yoorin. I'm sure neither of you want to see her get hurt. I know that'll be kind of hard for you but it's gonna take time and it'll ." he stated bluntly. Sungyeol pressed his lips together.

"How will she know were not completely just ignoring her?"he asked. I thought then shook my head at the childish thought.

"As stupid as this sounds, we'll have to change their names, all the girls just to be safe, to guy names and say it's our friends from somewhere else. Oh and in our phones too." I rolled my eyes at the plan. Sunggyu hyung nodded.

"Even thought it's pretty extreme, I think Hoya is right," he turned to face me. "Find the others. Sungyeol, call Hayoung and tell her to go back to their dorm." he ordered. Sungyeol saluted the leader and exited the kitchen as I jumped off and clenched my teeth.

Screw this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A.N. Sorry I've been gone TT TT 3 I lost like 20 subbers. Than you loyal subbers! ^^ Isn't a pissed Hoya a scary thought?*shudders*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoorin POV:

"Hello, Hello~naremdaero youngi naesuhyo." Hayoung's phone blared right when I reached the bench where they sat.

"Oh? It's Sungyeol..." she said slowly, slowly opening the phone. Minah immediately grabbed it and shut it off.

"No girlie. You are not going to keep showing interest in him. Remember, people tend to become fonder as time passes."

Hayoung rolled her eyes then waved at me.

"Hey stranger." she joked. I smiled and plopped in the grass next to her.

"Yo~what's up?" I stuck out my tongue. Jooyeon picked at the grass.

"Umm..not much." she clearly was lying. I stifled a laugh then turned to Hayoung.

"Any news on Sungyeol?"

Minah smacked the bench.

"Oh yes~she's got a lot on her mind."

I raised an eyebrow, curious to hear what the big deal was. But a nagging feeling stayed in my head...

Was Sungyeol's call important? Out of concern I pulled out my own phone. 4 missed calls from Sungyeol. 1 new text...

"Go home. NOW. We'll explain why later. Don't come back to our dorm."

There was a sense of urgency in it(obviously) so I quickly got up and pulled Jooyeon's arm.

"Come on..we've gotta go back to the dorm."

Hayoung looked at me and easily understood it was important.

"But why? The weather is--"

Jooyeon cut her off with a death glare. Minah obeyed and stood up. We began to walk away and as we did, I felt an odd feeling...

Something was really wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! More to come(: comment please! Xoxoxoxo<3