What happened?

Project Boyfriend
Yoorin POV:

I stared at Hoya's face, which was mere centimeters away from mine. Suddenly, he groaned and went limp. I stared wide-eyed at him. He seemed to have passed out. I felt the weight on my chest become lighter, and I could actually breathe. What just happened? Hoya was...so close to....

No. He couldn't like me...he--he was just drunk. Simply that. I sighed and leaned back more comfortably. This was very brain-wracking..*sad face*

I looked down at Hoya, whose body was in a very odd position. I giggled quietly and adjusted him to sit up more comfortably. He groaned and set his head on my shoulder. I was taken aback, and slightly jumped. But his angelic sleeping face slowly let me relax. He wouldn't hurt me.

I started to doze off slightly, when the driver came to a halt and turned around.

"We're here miss." he said gruffly. I pulled out a $20 bill.

"Thank you." I said as I struggled to grab my things and pull Hoya onto my back. No, I'm not kidding. I mean how heavy could he be? I heaved him up and shut the taxi door with my foot. We were in the park where Hoya always picked me up in the morning. I smiled to myself and slowly walked, enjoying the fresh air, and hoping Hoya wouldn't get sick. I continued to walk, feeling the chilly air bite at my neck. As I continued down the road, towards Hoya's dorm, I stopped abruptly.

Was...was that Sungyeol and L? I almost called out to them to help, but stopped myself. They looked like they were in an argument or something serious. I hid behind a bush, and listened carefully.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol, come to your senses. You're drunk!" L exclaimed as he grabbed Sungyeol's shoulders. Sungyeol pushed L off.

"Nothings happening until I finish talking to you!" He yelled. L grunted and grabbed Sungyeol's shirt collar. Sungyeol shoved him away again.

"Yah pretty boy. You...you think that you can get everything because of your looks?" he asked while staggering slightly. L sighed and grabbed his wrist.

"Sungyeol let's just go." he said in an exasperated voice.

"Shut up. I'm not done." Sungyeol hissed. "You're a player. You know that too right? You don't deserve Yoorin, and I won't let you have her." he shouted. L cursed under his breath and punched him. Sungyeol fell to the ground, passing out in the process. L scoffed and set his foot on Sungyeol.

"What? A player. Ha. Whatever. I can get her...just you wait Lee Sungyeol."

I covered my mouth with my hand.

"What just happened?" I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~

Hoya POV:

I grunted as I slowly got up, my head throbbing. What happened? I remember...only getting drunk. Crap...how'd I get home? I slowly reached for my water bottle, knocking over my phone as I did. When I bent down, I was greeted with a lump of a figure lying on the ground. I yelped in shock and looked a little closer.

Was that...Yoorin? I widened my eyes, suddenly remembering what happened yesterday.

I stared at her more carefully. But why was she here...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING~~~~!!TT TT  please comment and subscribe(: