Whoa~

Project Boyfriend
Yoorin POV:

  I covered my hand with my mouth as soon as I saw Hoya looking at me in absolute confusion. Crap. Did I seriously say that?!

'Gosh Yoorin, way to make it obvious you know everything.' I mentally face palmed myself.

I scrambled up, almost tripping, when Hoya caught me.

"What do you mean by that Yoorin?" he asked slowly. I shook my head and laughed nervously.

"No it's nothing. Hey is there a bathroom I could use?" I quickly changed the subject. Hoya pointed towards the left. I thanked him and slipped out of the room, glancing behind me to see him wearing a suspicious expression....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya POV:

What was all that about?

 I had no clue why in the world Yoorin had said that. But I had a feeling...

It definitely had to do with us, that's for sure. I mean, come on.

"I'm not a possession! None of you can have me?"

Does that not sound like something she would say to a guy(*cough* L *cough* )? I shook my head and tried to worry about it. I was the only one who heard it, so this can be easily forgotten. Man, if L heard that, he'd probably go nuts. Thank goodness he didn't....I decided to join the crew out in the main room for breakfast. Everyone sat around, still looking quite hungover, being served by Minah, Sungjong, and Jooyeon. I stood at the hallway and thought for a moment. I still felt uneasy...

Minah called my name out and held up a plate. I stared at it and shook my head.

"I think I'm gonna go dance." I replied when she asked why. The others groaned for me to stay, and Sunggyu hyung scolded me for wanting to go out right after a night of drinking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things that still lied on the ground from the night before. I needed to think about this. Alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoorin POV:

I splashed water on my face and shook my head. What was I thinking?! I groaned softly to myself and stared into the mirror at my reflection. I saw a girl who did not look like she did a month ago. If someone showed me a picture of how I looked now back two months, I would have laughed straight up in their face and said "Nope."

And it was all for a guy...

I shook my head again, dried my face, and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I had to face this world. Even if some of it wanted me. Which sounds weird, but true. But I didn't know how to face them. I had absolutely no idea. I straightened up, feeling a bit more refreshed and confident, before making my way out the bathroom door and into the main room, for breakfast. I smiled brightly at the crew and greeted them happily. Until I saw L sitting at the window sill, whip around, and Sungyeol who had his head on the breakfast table, pop his head upwards. I felt a small pain in my heart and the corners of y mouths went downward.

So much for facing the world, I guess. Ugh...stupid drunkenness.

Makes people say things other people don't want to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys )): I'm sick

But please keep reading, commenting, subbing, etc...(:

Christmas in 17 days!