Poll at end((:

Project Boyfriend
Sungjong POV:

  I sighed as Minah and I walked down the streets of Hongdae silently. Neither of us made a noise. Both of us were awkward, and had no clue what to say. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to start a conversation.

"So--"

"Where--"

We said at the same time. Minah and I laughed before I gestured for him to go first.

"Where do you wanna go? Is there any place you know of?" she asked me. I thought for a moment before smiling to myself.

"Well~I'm not in the mood for Christmas shopping so I'm not sure where to go..." I shrugged. Minah giggled.

"I know what you mean. Ugh."

I flipped my hair out of my face and grinned.

"How about we just go to a noraebang?" I suggested. Minah bit her lip.

"You're not thinking of getting drunk, right?" she replied slowly. I bursted out laughing.

"Drunk?! Minah, you were the one who got drunk yesterday!" I reminded. She turned a shade of pink before quickly continuing.

"Well, I have to go shop anyways." she muttered. I sighed and shrugged again.

"Okay, you're loss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minah POV:

WOW. So much for being the nice, innocent maknae. Jerk :P. Now I had to shop alone, looking like a hopeless girl who can't get a boyfriend. Why couldn't I have a "Project Boyfriend?" Maybe I should ask Sungyeol...

Nah. I'm not even sure if Sungjong is my style anymore. I groaned quietly and played with my phone as I kept walking down the street. I wonder...what are the others doing?? Where was Hayoung, Yoorin, and Jooyeon, anyway? (Q-Q) I felt so lost~~

I made my way down a random street and turned the corner to see a very familiar back side of someone. I squinted, to see that person was...L...Oppa?

I crept up slowly behind him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped before turning around, wide eyed. I raised an eyebrow.

"May I wonder what you're doing?" I asked, curiously. L exhaled deeply, as if in relief, and shook his head.

"Nothing." he responded as he shoved his hands into his pockets. I rolled my eyes then grabbed his arm.

"Do you wanna help me with Christmas shopping?"

L looked at me, almost in disgust, before shaking his head. I stuck out my tongue and punched him.

"What are you doing that's so important??" I questioned. He opened his mouth to reply, but no words came out. I nodded and looked behind him, to see...Hoya and Yoorin. Now it was my turn to give him a look.

"Don't tell me you're stalking them." I flatly stated. He widened his eyes and grabbed my arm.

"Let's go." he said quickly, diverting from the topic. I smirked and shook my finger at him.

"L Oppa, you are an interesting person."

"Aish~whatever! Just come with me before I change my mind!"

I laughed and linked arms with him.

"Are you mad Oppa~? I'm sorry." I said with faux aegyo. L tried to shake me off, but failed.

(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know TT TT

POLL TIME~!