My typical day

Project Boyfriend
Playlist:

  O.K.-B1A4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay girl, nuhehgeh neun yes man mohdeunji da haejulkkae.' my alarm clock blared . I groaned and rolled over to press the snooze button. As much as I loved the song 'O.K.' there are just somethings that should be left alone in the morning.

Like me.

 I slammed it and slowly sat up. I glanced out the window, only to be met with the gloomy, wet scenery. Of course. Beautiful way to start my day.

I grumbled as I grabbed my glasses and slipped them on. Everything became clear, especially my reflection in the mirror.

Gosh, why was I so ugly? Why'd looks have to make your life for you? I mean seriously, all the pretty girls are popular. You don't see any uglies ruling the school and being a queenka.

That's just how High School works.

Correction.

That's how life works.

"Yah! Lee               ! Hurry up!" I heard my mom yell. I huffed and I rushed to the bathroom. I tied my hair up and quickly washed my face, which despite everything else about me was good. I was so glad I at least had thick hair and clear skin. I vigorously brushed my teeth as I fumbled for my lotion. I tried to multi task, and luckily, I accomplished.

After my annoying morning routine, I grabbed my belongings and stuffed them into my bag. Checking my appearance one more time, which was not very pleasing(again), I flew out the door.

"What about breakfast?" my mom asked as I grabbed my iPod. I grabbed a slice of bread, ripped off a piece, and stuffed it into my mouth.

"There. Happy?" I grumbled. I felt awful to act like this to my mom but today was just really not a good day. I could just tell. I gave my mom a hug and bid my father farewell before running out the door to meet Jooyeon and Hayoung. Hayoung and Jooyeon were my only two friends. And I couldn't understand why. They were really pretty, a lot prettier than me. But I guess because of me they weren't as high on the social scale than they could be.

"Sorry guys!" I apologized while slipping my earphones in.

"It's okay. But we better run!" she pointed towards the direction of school. I jumped up and down, not having any problems with that. Hayoung and I were pretty athletic so it actually felt good to exercise. And that's we were pretty slim, another plus about myself. Jooyeon on the other hand...

"Ugh~do we have to?" she whined. I poked her stomach jokingly.

"Yes miss-I'm-too-lazy-to-exercise." I said. She scoffed and started to jog. It was raining too, which gave us another reason to run anyways. We tried to be careful and signal to cars that we we're crossing. Suddenly, a moment flashed in front of my eyes. And it was horrible. Everything was in slow motion, a car was approaching a poor guy student, my age, who was listening to music and had no clue what was happening.

Crap! No!

I had to help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done~ oh yeah~ more subbers yes?