Wanna go back

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

 

 

 

一She hasn't been paying the rent!? 一Soojin exclaimed when they ask to the neighbors about her sister.
The lady was telling them what happened on Monday 一I ask Mr. Chul because some guys came and they were making too much noise.

一But four months? She would have told us that and also she isn't the one to be avoiding paying to someone. 一Kai replied as Sooyoung wouldn't do that.

Yuri agreed with Kai but Soojin remembered 一It's not like that for sure, after all she isn't the one paying the rent it was a family member if I'm not mistaken. 一She explained.

一Then if you're right I would have tell you to go talk to Mr. Chul but... 一The lady said with bad news for them 一I'm afraid he isn't going to be here any time soon.

The three of them just lost all hopes 一It can't be!! ⊙o⊙!!

It was already late and there wasn't anything they could do 一Ahh Thanks anyway, I think she eventually will calls us back. 一The older sister replied to then leave the building together with Kai and Yuri.


They got in the car as Soojin offered to take them to their houses because they came to search after her sister 一If she doesn't contact you guys tomorrow I may have to call the police. 


That was going to an extreme and Kai knew that if she do that it would become the worst scenario and there was still someone that could know where she is. 

 

Luhan

 

 

////

 

 

Thursday  at the Academy 7:00 a.m.

 


It was Thursday and Sooyoung hasn't seen Yoona in those three days and she wanted to talk to her and to hear why she had to spend three days in some kind of jail. 

But spending tine with Kiseop made her realize that he was actually a really good guy and not to mention funny as hell but she knew that he had his duties as well as friends here and the thought that Sooyoung was going to be left alone scared her. What if she doesn't see her friends again?


She then suddenly woke up as if she had just awoken from a nightmare 一Ah! It can't be true!! 一Sooyoung was sweating and breathing hard.

Yoona woke up because of the noise 一Wha... What is going on? 一The girl mumbled. 

Yoona looked at her friend and she felt bad for betraying her but she was also relieve that she was fine.

Sooyoung sighed 一Owww now I wish everything turned back to how it was before. 一She then realized that Yoona was there and because she didn't want to feel awkward she acted normally 一Good morning Yoona!

Yoona replied 一Good morning Soo 一Her voice indicating that she wasn't in a good mood 一I... I think we are running late, you woke up earlier than me haha..,

She was clearly feigning 一I think so too... 一Sooyoung put her legs on the side sitting on the bed so that she could jump from the upper bunk bed.


Their room at that point was just empty as their furniture was still in the director's office so it was just two bunk beds by the time Sooyoung in the upper one and Yoona in the other but in the lower bunk. 


Sooyoung made the jump and manage to fall right into Yoona's bed do that she could speak with her friend 一Listen... I'm not mad because you left me there. 一The tall girl said.

Yoona was surprised 一Aren't you?

一Alright I was a little bit upset...but not anymore! 一Sooyoung smiled at her because it was just pointless to be mad with Yoona after all that she has done for her.

But still Yoona feel guilty 一...I'm sorry for doing that 一She sat beside her 一You know Kris isn't a bad guy but sometimes he tends to do some questionable things and that's why I didn't want to do what I did but there was no other choice. H-he promised to help us so I had-... 一She didn't manage to finish her speech.

Sooyoung already understood, he accepted to take care of her when Yoona asked so there wasn't any doubt 一I know why you did it so don't worry.

She nodded 一I thought you weren't going to talk to me 一Yoona said the truth.

一Well even though I'm not mad I still want you to tell me how do you know him and why did he wanted to do with me? 一The cat girl asked her because even if Yoona knew him, for her he was a stranger.

Yoona was going to tell her everything even if she hadn't ask that 一I'll tell you after classes but right now we better get going or we will be late and you don't want to make that first impression.

Yoona wanted her to at least get rid of that bad habit with this new start 一Well good luck with that! 一She joked.

 

 

////

 

 

The Academy was extremely fancy and after dressing with the uniform Sooyoung was feeling so out of place.

一I like this uniform honestly but I think it's just for rich people, you know what I mean? 一She said to Yoona while feeling the texture of her sleeve.

一Well you can say that, this place isn't the normal stuff we are use to see. 一Yoona kept walking beside her as she was leading the way.

一So how was yesterday? You did went to class, didn't you?

Yoona nodded 一Yeah, and it's just pretty normal the bad thing is just feeling left out because no one knows you.

一Nooo don't say that, I don't want to be alone ;-;

一Me too, it's sad that we aren't in the same class. 一Sooyoung wasn't exited at all and especially not before she knew that Yoona would be in other class.

Yoona was the same as not even in recess they could see each other because they had different schedules 一It seems to be that here everyone is in their respective class according to their magical traits.

一Is that so? Then in my class are more people like this? 一She pointed to her cat ears that were hidden by a beanie.

一I don't think that's the case, you are the only one so I don't know in which class you are going to be.

一Let's hope it's better than in my other school. 

 

When they got to their building and Yoona pointed the class she was in she entered immediately getting all the eyes staring at her, and especially because it was prohibited to use any kind of hats inside but she was the exception as Sooyoung didn't feel comfortable showing them.


To resume, she entered, introduced herself to everyone but not letting anyone know the reason why she was there as Yoona and Kiseop told her and of course not say a word about her cat appearance.

She then proceeded to sit one the only empty space at the back of the class right next to a girl with short but cool hair.

As she sat down the girl beside her talk to her 一It's weird to see some new faces at the middle of the year but I guess that's not of my business.

Sooyoung didn't know how to answer 一Well I was also surprised by that.

The girl giggled 一I was going to tell you that I could show you around but I guess you already did that as I think I saw you walking with Kiseop yesterday.

一So I guess you saw us... He is kind of like my bodyguard. 一Sooyoung explained to avoid misunderstandings.

一I see... but anyways, 一The girl extended her arm to greet her like in an old fashioned way 一The name's Dami.

She shake hands with her 一(Dami that sounds cool, well she is cool) So if you saw me yesterday that means you are...

The girl nodded 一Yeah I'm part of Dreamcatcher team. 

 


Hope we can get along newbie.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...