YOU & I

The Bold Cat Who Fell In Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

一So Soo won't come today I guess... 一Yuri was rating lunch with Kai.

He kept calling her through his phone but it seemed to be turned off 一No, she isn't responding any of my calls or texts... 一Kai continued trying to localize Sooyoung with no results.

Yuri had already finished her food as it was almost time to get back to classes.

一Let's not worry to much she seems to be doing her own stuff as some days, maybe we are exaggerating. 一The black haired girl replied.

He hangout the phone 一Guess you're right.

Suddenly the bell rang indicating the end of recess.

一H-Hey! 一Seeing that they both were going home the both of us that day Kai thought it would be fun to hang out 一Do you want to go eat something at Xiumin's restaurant today? I mean if you want.

Yuri just smiled after seeing him getting nervous 一Yeah sure! Like best friends do. 一She was excited that he had ask that. 

Kai smiled as well 一Then let's hope Sooyoung won't be in trouble.

Both entered into classes.


.

.

.


It was Tuesday and after spending a great time yesterday after school, today they planned on telling Sooyoung about that but just as the bell rang, again indicating that the classes were starting, Sooyoung never came that day either...

One of the teachers entered the classroom to make an announcement which was weird because usually is through the speakers that he announces almost everything to everyone... But right now it wasn't the case.

一Good morning students. 一He said with a deep voice.

All of the class replied 一Good morning sir!

Seeing that everyone was there he continued 一Take a sit. 一The man said 一I've got news of some student from this class, Miss Choi Sooyoung.

Yuri and Kai exchanged glances as he continued talking 一From now on she won't be attending anymore to classes as she decided to retire.

The news shocked everyone, not because she was friends with everyone but because it was in the middle of the school year and also why did she change school all of the sudden?

After everyone when shocked the principal continued 一Miss Sooyoung won't be able to come so I came to ask her friends to pick her things from her desk and locker and return it to her.

Everything was getting weirder... Like where exactly is she that can't come and pick her stuff? But none of them would ask those things in that moment.

一That's all. 一The principal didn't want to make this a drama in the school 一I'm going to leave you so that you can continued with your class. 一The older man replied to their teacher and he left.

The teacher nodded and close the door behind him. They continued their normal activities but Yuri and Kai got worried of her friend.

一(Whatever it is Luhan might knows where she is...) 一Kai thought.


.

.


And as he said he was going to ask him but he was busy still having extra lessons for not entering from the start of the year that he had to study more to keep up with the rest of the class.

Both of them didn't know what to do but maybe she has a good explanation for this... Sooner or later she will communicate with them for sure. But Kai still wanted to ask Luhan if he knew something.

一I'll ask him tomorrow. 

Yuri was walking beside him 一To Luhan I suppose.

Kai nodded 一He has to know... What if something happened to her? You know she would tell us everything, we are best friends after all.

She knew what he meant by those words 一Do you think she got involved with the spiritual world?

一It could be a possibility 一He said because things got a little strange ever since Luhan came back.

The girl was thinking that all of this was just more confusing and Sooyoung clearly wanted to tell them something the other day but never managed to do it.

Yuri sighed 一Ahhhhh... What to do? What to do? This is just a mess, maybe because of me...

Kai turned to look at her 一Dude stop saying stupid things... You aren't responsible of this. 

一Maybe I am. If I didn't find out about you know... Me and Soo would be totally out of this.

Kai remembered what happened when they were kids.

 


Flashback.

Have living together ever since both of them were born it was naturally that they end up being really close to each other. At that time neither of them knew Sooyoung or Luhan as they haven't move to their neighborhood yet.

Kai was a strange kid as Yuri remembers, could stay too long outside, their parents always checking him like if something was going to happen to him.

But the little girl was just upset because he was her best friend and they couldn't hang out to much as when they were even more little. 

So one day Yuri convinced him to come with her and hide from his parents and continue playing both of them. But at the end something went wrong... they ended lost in the forest. It was cold and no one was around. That's when it happened.

Kai's eyes changed of color and when the young girl tried to bring him back to his senses the two them suddenly appeared inside his room. Yuri was shocked because she knew that Kai did that.

That day Kai told her that the older he gets the more power he gains. It was impossible to hide it to his parents so they contact with someone and with his help Kai would manage to control his powers. 

Both of their parents agreed but in one condition, that he would stay with them and attend the regular school.
As we where on vacation the man agreed and took Kai to the Academy...

From that day forward Kai had to go to the Academy on the afternoons to do some special training to become stronger and later use his powers to deal with problems in the spiritual world. 

But he always told Yuri about what he did at the practices and show her his powers. 

Later Luhan and Sooyoung came and the four of them became really good friends... but that isn't too important.


End of Flashback.

 

 

Kai knew it wasn't her fault but instead his 一No... I should have protected you but instead I put you in danger and now Sooyoung too.

一Maybe it was everyone's fault or maybe this was meant to happen.

He knew that everyone who know that was in danger but he kept thinking that if it wasn't for Yuri he wouldn't have been able to continued and train hard to protect her and his friends... He knew the feeling towards her wasn't just of friendship.

Kai took Yuri's wrist and pulled her leaving her right in front of him 一I honestly believe this was meant to happen. 一He said confidently.

Yuri blushed so hard because both of them knew each others feelings but never got any further because it was scary 一Yeah I also believe that. 

Both of them stayed like that for a long moment and then continued their way to Xiumin's restaurant.


.

.

.

 

It was Wednesday and Sooyoung hadn't give any signs of life neither do Luhan which made both of Yuri and Kai to finally ask someone that probably would know where she could be.

So after classes they quickly went to the Hospital nearby in search of Sooyoung's mom that was still there. 

一Do you still remember her? 一Yuri asked walking through the halls after asking for Sooyoung's mother.

Kai looked through the numbers of the rooms to see which one was it 一Kind off... I mean we all lived in the same street when we were little, I remember that at least.

She pushed him 一Oh really? I also remember that duh... I mean I can remember Soo's sister Soojin because we used to play together a few times. 

He nodded 一And also bought us candy.

一Let's hope she isn't scary 一Yuri joked.

As they continued someone familiar walk by and entered into one room. Both of them looked at each other and ran to the room.

一Soojin! 一Both of them shout in unison which startled the two ladies in the room.

Soojin instantly recognized them because they still would act like kids 一Kai, Yuri! 一But even she acted as a kid sometimes.

Her mother stared at them as they jumped while hugging each other 一So I guess Sooyoung did something. 一She immediately said.

It was clearly the woman remembered them 一Good afternoon. 一They both replied.

一Good afternoon kids. 一She said jokingly 一You are here for her, right?

The agreed 一We wanted to ask you if you knew where she is?

Soojin and her mom exchanged glances 一Why you ask that? I haven't been able to contact her.

一I thought you knew... I mean she hasn't come to school this pass days. 一Yuri explained. 

Kai knew something was off so he wasn't sure if he needed to reveal that she suddenly change of school and if they don't know it then someone else is behind this.

一That's strange... Haven't you call her? 一The sister asked.

一I did but her phone was turned off I thought she lost it. But we knew that she-...

Kai interrupted Yuri and stop her from telling them more 一Could you try calling her? 

Soojin actually was to busy to called her and it was a good time right now 一Oh yeah, dumb me! Let me call her. 

She call her but the phone didn't ring 一No luck. 一Yuri said.

一I'm kind of worried, I know you two would be busy with homework and stuff but let's go to her apartment to see if she's there. 

It was true they haven't been able to go to her apartment the past days so better take this chance now that they were with Soojin 一Alright let's go. 一Kai replied. 

一I'll be back mom. 一Soojin took her coat and got out with all Yuri and Kai.

一If you find her you better bring her to me... She can't be skipping classes!

一Yes mam'! 一The three of them shouted.


.

 

Soojin had a brand new car and just in the precise time as they managed to get there in a few minutes.

一Let's go, they know who I am so they will let me get her copy of her keys for her apartment. 一She turn off the car and got out with both of them.

一That's good to know, I'm getting worried the principal told us she had change of school all of the sudden 一Yuri said making Soojin shock.

一What?? She just left her school? 

Kai knew it was better to keep it as a secret but Yuri didn't catch that for sure 一It's not exactly a big deal maybe it was a mistake, you know?

It was obviously not a mistake 一Really? I promise I won't tell mom but I need to heard what happened.

一I knew you would say that 一Kai couldn't lie anymore 一We will tell you but better keep this secret specially to your mother.

She nodded.

After getting the keys with the receptionist guy Kai told to Soojin that Sooyoung had been sometimes weird and that many things had been happening recently. But he had a feeling that someone did this. 

一What does Sooyoung got into? She isn't a person to get into trouble if you know what I mean.

Yuri agreed with her 一She isn't to energetic in that kind of stuff.

一Agreed. Let's better ask her in person. 一Kai said as they made it into her apartment.

But as soon as they open the door they notice that it was empty. Yeah some furniture was still there but nothing else, No Tv, no pictures, no decoration, nothing.

一...Where is my sister?

 

 

 


To be Continued...